1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon USUM SPOILER Thread (Enter at your own risk!)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Wulava, Nov 8, 2017.

1. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

Inkay is near the professor's house. Zorua is at the Trainer's School.

2. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

Can someone please create a page about where to find the Mega Stones? I assume there's more this time.

3. cadwe

cadwe Member

They are ALL at the same place => battle tree

4. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko Glimwood Tangle is Literal Dreamland

It's a lot easier to grind Festival Coins this time around and I have mixed feelings about that.

5. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

Had a feeling. Which ones have been added though?

6. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

All of the previously unobtainable Mega Stones.

7. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army

Even the Diancinite?

8. Zipper4242

Zipper4242 Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.

Haven't tested it but it seems like Diancite is found in Olivia's store. There's an NPC that asks to see Diancie.

9. Ajduk

Ajduk Well-Known Member

Do I still need to beat the game to get the lucky egg?

10. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

i know GF likes to changes thing up every game they make but why do they want to makes us feel sorry for those that have serious consequences while in mega form. SM never said mega evolution was evil but now it is?? they seem to want the focus on the current trend of z moves which is reasonable but discounting the previous gen6 trend is a bit bizarre.

PKbank or not, id rather grind FC than jump thru hoops/tourneys to get the stones given a choice. im one of those that do have PKbank but im patient enough to wait for the BP to collect

are the missions faster or the FC yield higher than SM?

i dont know if i'll get USUM but i would like to know if the missing berries from SM are available in USUM ie custap berry? im also interested in seeing which new hair color becomes available in the new game. i could get the game for the move tutors but i need more thing for that to come along. maybe in a few months after im done with some of the things that i still need to do with sun.

@Satoshi&Touko: my plaza in sun is now evil: lvl666 :). 333 more levels left.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  11. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

SM entries had many jarring entries for megas as USUM and several are consistent with details listed on the site or anime during gen 6
    So it's not really new to USUM at all

Why they decided to emphasise those traits after XY is a different question

12. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

then i guessed that i just missed seeing those entries for a long time. i guess its time to get out from under the rock and look at that more closely.

13. Satoshi & Touko

@nel3 The FC yields are higher. The base FC rewards for interacting with guests are tripled from what they were in SM. Also, the missions are paying out slightly more as well.

14. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

and im guessing the FC needed to raise the levels are the same? if so i'll tackle SM first for the challenge before considering it.

15. Satoshi & Touko

Correct. I've only been in the Plaza a few times as of now and I'm already rank 19. ^^;

16. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

lol, so you'll get to lvl 999 in a month or so?? its some sort of goal i can accomplish if i put my effort to do so.

BTW, is there a time limit for claiming the dusk lycanroc? i know you can go and breed it if needed but will the original event expire?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  17. AG128L

AG128L Active Member

Does the lurantis top for girls have gloves? Asking since I can't tell from pictures, but it looks like the kommo-o costume for males has gloves.

18. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army

I was right about Ghetsis using Giovanni for his own plan

19. Lord Godwin

Lord Godwin The Lord of Darkness

When do we fight full-team Gladion? Doesn't he challenge your Champion title?

20. slowdude

slowdude Well-Known Member

mmmm level 33 Bisharp does exist. Kind of weird its the encounter on route 17 and calls in Pawnipards, you'd think it would be the other way around.