• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon USUM SPOILER Thread (Enter at your own risk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
It's a lot easier to grind Festival Coins this time around and I have mixed feelings about that.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Think you misread the SM entry for Kanhaskhan. It was WORRIED for the child's future.

Meanwhile USUM pinsir is just happy to be flying around

i know GF likes to changes thing up every game they make but why do they want to makes us feel sorry for those that have serious consequences while in mega form. SM never said mega evolution was evil but now it is?? they seem to want the focus on the current trend of z moves which is reasonable but discounting the previous gen6 trend is a bit bizarre.

Problem is, not everyone has Bank, or they may not have 1000+ BP waiting for them in Poké Bank.

PKbank or not, id rather grind FC than jump thru hoops/tourneys to get the stones given a choice. im one of those that do have PKbank but im patient enough to wait for the BP to collect

It's a lot easier to grind Festival Coins this time around and I have mixed feelings about that.

are the missions faster or the FC yield higher than SM?

i dont know if i'll get USUM but i would like to know if the missing berries from SM are available in USUM ie custap berry? im also interested in seeing which new hair color becomes available in the new game. i could get the game for the move tutors but i need more thing for that to come along. maybe in a few months after im done with some of the things that i still need to do with sun.

@Satoshi&Touko: my plaza in sun is now evil: lvl666 :). 333 more levels left.

Last edited:

R_N

i know GF likes to changes thing up every game they make but why do they want to makes us feel sorry for those that have serious consequences while in mega form. SM never said mega evolution was evil but now it is??

PKbank or not, id rather grind FC than jump thru hoops/tourneys to get the stones given a choice. im one of those that do have PKbank but im patient enough to wait for the BP to collect

are the missions faster or the FC yield higher than SM?

i dont know if i'll get USUM but i would like to know if the missing berries from SM are available in USUM ie custap berry?

SM entries had many jarring entries for megas as USUM and several are consistent with details listed on the site or anime during gen 6
So it's not really new to USUM at all

Why they decided to emphasise those traits after XY is a different question

nel3

Crimson Dragon
SM entries had many jarring entries for megas as USUM and several are consistent with details listed on the site or anime during gen 6
So it's not really new to USUM at all

Why they decided to emphasise those traits after XY is a different question

then i guessed that i just missed seeing those entries for a long time. i guess its time to get out from under the rock and look at that more closely.

Satoshi & Touko

@nel3 The FC yields are higher. The base FC rewards for interacting with guests are tripled from what they were in SM. Also, the missions are paying out slightly more as well.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
@nel3 The FC yields are higher. The base FC rewards for interacting with guests are tripled from what they were in SM. Also, the missions are paying out slightly more as well.

and im guessing the FC needed to raise the levels are the same? if so i'll tackle SM first for the challenge before considering it.

Satoshi & Touko

and im guessing the FC needed to raise the levels are the same? if so i'll tackle SM first for the challenge before considering it.

Correct. I've only been in the Plaza a few times as of now and I'm already rank 19. ^^;

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Correct. I've only been in the Plaza a few times as of now and I'm already rank 19. ^^;

lol, so you'll get to lvl 999 in a month or so?? its some sort of goal i can accomplish if i put my effort to do so.

BTW, is there a time limit for claiming the dusk lycanroc? i know you can go and breed it if needed but will the original event expire?

Last edited:

AG128L

Does the lurantis top for girls have gloves? Asking since I can't tell from pictures, but it looks like the kommo-o costume for males has gloves.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
When do we fight full-team Gladion? Doesn't he challenge your Champion title?

slowdude

mmmm level 33 Bisharp does exist. Kind of weird its the encounter on route 17 and calls in Pawnipards, you'd think it would be the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.