• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon USUM SPOILER Thread (Enter at your own risk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^Hala is a post-game battle.

582 - Pokémon Trainer Lillie
======
Pokemon: 1
Clefairy (Lv. 60) (Nature: Calm) (Moves: Moonblast/Sing/Reflect/Light Screen) IVs: 30/15/30/15/30/15 EVs: 252/0/0/0/252/0

It seems the main battle against Lillie will occur in Battle Tree instead.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
But when you search the trainer list Kahili is still listed as "elite four Kahili" with team builds.

But there's no "elite four Hala"

So I think its Olivia, Accrola, Molayne and Kahili

OK, then I got that part wrong. So, seems like Molayne replaces Hala, not Kahili.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

======
Clefairy (Lv. 60) (Nature: Calm) (Moves: Moonblast/Sing/Reflect/Light Screen) IVs: 30/15/30/15/30/15 EVs: 252/0/0/0/252/0

As underwhelming as it is, this actually makes sense since the games & the anime have built up Clefairy as Lillie’s main pokémon.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Can't find Anabel or Colress either. :(

But Dexio has a Zygrade!

Nothing amazing for Sina again.

Last edited:

Niormon

Just skimmed the story, also seems to be Emerald/Platinum levels of content. What a tremendous step back from BW2.
From what I understand BW2 were done by different people and that's why they have so much different content then again the whole BW team is different, which is why it felt so different then a regular pokemon game, since the main pokemon guys were working on XY ( another game that isn't very good in my opinion )

R_N

From what I understand BW2 were done by different people and that's why they have so much different content then again the whole BW team is different, which is why it felt so different then a regular pokemon game, since the main pokemon guys were working on XY ( another game that isn't very good in my opinion )

The second set of games are always handeled by another team while the main team handles the first.
It's been years so team rotations and new hires probably happen too

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy

======

Wait, so Lillie has just one Pokémon?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Wait, so Lillie has just one Pokémon?

Yes, and it is not even fully evolved or with Eviolite.

Edit: Some changes to dex:

*Misdreavus and Murkrow have indeed changed places. Misdreavus now appears in Poni Meadow, but it is still night exclusive.
*Lickitung appears in Poni Island.
*Inkay appears in Melemele and Poni Islands. There are no wild Malamar.
*Oranguru and Passimian remain without their Hidden Abilities.
*Flabébé appears throughout the region.
*Mienfoo is exclusive to Vast Poni Canyon.
*Larvitar appears in Diglett's Tunnel.
*Mareep is exclusive to Paniola Ranch.
*Noibat appears in Verdant Cavern. Noivern appears in Resolution Cave.
*Buneary appears in Route 1 and Poni Gauntlet. Lopunny only appears in Poni Gauntlet as a SOS Battle.
*Pyroar is exclusive to Poni Plains.
*Aipom and Ambipom are exclusive to Poni Plains. Ambipom is a SOS battle.
*Kecleon appears in a new area, Dividing Peak Tunnel.
*Smoochum and Jynx appear in Seward Cave. Jynx is a SOS battle.
*Audino does NOT appear. Fossils are NOT wild Pokémon.
*Manectric appears in Route 12. Houndoom is probably in the same place, but it can be in a different place as well.
*Minccino appears in Malie City Outer Cape. Wild Garbodor is NOT available.
*Dedenne appears in Blush Mountain.
*Hawlucha appears in Route 1.
*Furfrou appears in Melemele and Poni in various of places.
*Larvesta and Volcarona appear in Lush Jungle. Volcarona is a SOS battle.
*Pawniard and Bisharp appear in Route 17. Pawniard is a SOS battle.
*Golett does NOT appear.
*Druddigon appears in Resolution Cave.
*Elgyem appears in Mount Hokulani.
*Zorua appears in Trainer's School.
*Scraggy appears in Routes 15-16-17.
*Baltoy appears in Haina Desert.
*Heracross appears in Poni Grove.
*Pineco appears in Route 10.
*Natu and Xatu appear in Akala Outskirts.
*Hoothoot and Noctowl appear in Lush Jungle.
*Mime Jr. and Mr. Mime appear in Shopping District.
*Ekans appears in Route 2.
*Seel appears in Seaward Cave.
*Corphish and Crawdaunt appear in Vast Poni Canyon. Crawdaunt is a SOS battle.
*Tropius appears in Exeggutor Island.
*Basculin appears throughout region except Melemele.
*Frillish appears in Route 14.
*Dragalge appears in Poni Breaker Coast.
*Clauncher does NOT appear, it seems, unless it is a version exclusive Pokémon.
*Octillery and Remoraid and Mantyke appear in various locations up to Route 8.

Last edited:

noakai

I'm still annoyed at the exclusion of the National Dex. If it's gone next gen too, I'm not gonna bother maintaining a living dex or keep Pokemon Bank - there's no reason to hold on to a bunch of Pokemon I don't like when there's no incentive anymore.

Xuxuba

I'm still annoyed at the exclusion of the National Dex. If it's gone next gen too, I'm not gonna bother maintaining a living dex or keep Pokemon Bank - there's no reason to hold on to a bunch of Pokemon I don't like when there's no incentive anymore.

Oh i didn't even consider they might do this for more than one gen. I would cry if that happened.

Xuxuba

======

images (1).jpg
This makes that poster where Lillie is dramatically holding a pokeball so funny, bc it seems like she will take part of a epic battle and be a badass trainer but at the end of the day all she has is a clefairy

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
I just have one question that I'm hoping someone in the spoiler thread can answer, and it's only musically related. I don't want to look back through the thread b/c I'm trying to avoid story/gameplay spoilers.

Are the wild Pokémon and standard trainer battles the only remixed themes for USUM, or did they remix other stuff (e.g. Gladion battle, Team Skull's battles)?

Ultra Beast Lover

Finally read through the story dump, should be even better when I can watch the cutscenes. Seems the person who wrote the story dump also put in some stuff from the original games.

Hoennking

I just have one question that I'm hoping someone in the spoiler thread can answer, and it's only musically related. I don't want to look back through the thread b/c I'm trying to avoid story/gameplay spoilers.

Are the wild Pokémon and standard trainer battles the only remixed themes for USUM, or did they remix other stuff (e.g. Gladion battle, Team Skull's battles)?

All villain themes remixed in rain bow rocket. Hau theme remixed. That's about it

Overall, US/UM appears to be a total disappointment.

They had every opportunity to take what SM gave us and improve upon it, and they failed in every single aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.