• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon USUM SPOILER Thread (Enter at your own risk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

future.newyorker

^Yep. The same event reappears.

It is the same as SuMo., but with the additions of UBs and the two dogs.

Exactly how the villain teams are supposed to work is unknown, because they have two rosters. But it is assumed one group will be exclusive to other.

I feel like the evil leaders will use the legendary that is exclusive to the opposite version of your own; however, I feel like Archie and Maxie will not be version exclusive.

DanielS

Other than the first 2 pages and this one I haven't kept up with spoilers can anyone confirm if Zeraora is a mythical/ legendary /ultra beast or treated as a rare Pokemon in game but isn't like Lucario and volcarona

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Zeroare is a Mythical, ie. Event Legendary. It has 600 BST.

It is a one off species.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Sigh, SOS battles are back and seem to work the same as before. I knew those disappearing was wishful thinking on my part, but I still found them to be one of the most annoying features to be put in a Pokemon game.

Also, not sure if anyone said this yet, but it looks like you'll be able to surf on Mantime after you've beaten the first Kahuna.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
I feel like the evil leaders will use the legendary that is exclusive to the opposite version of your own; however, I feel like Archie and Maxie will not be version exclusive.

That seems to be the case. Archie, Maxie and Gio are stuck with Kyogre, Groudon and Mewtwo but the others use a cover legend depending on the version.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Do we know any of the following yet?

-is Noibat locked behind S.O.S? Or will it show up on its own in the wild?
-are move tutors locked in post game, or can you access some during the main game?
-can you gain access to a place to evolve Crabrawler before the end of the game, or is it pretty much right before E4 again?

Ver-mont

That seems to be the case. Archie, Maxie and Gio are stuck with Kyogre, Groudon and Mewtwo but the others use a cover legend depending on the version.

Actually, Giovanni has either Mega X or Mega Y, there's a team with either, so he'll probably depend on the version too.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
-are move tutors locked in post game, or can you access some during the main game?
-can you gain access to a place to evolve Crabrawler before the end of the game, or is it pretty much right before E4 again?

-Data dump of Move Tutors have not been organized in terms of accessibility/location. But yes, they are obtainable in-game.

-Yep, it is the same as before.

future.newyorker

Do we know any of the following yet?

-is Noibat locked behind S.O.S? Or will it show up on its own in the wild?

Noibat doesn’t appear to be locked behind SOS, but Noivern does. I don’t know about Move Tutors, and Crabrawler is same as before, I believe.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
-Data dump of Move Tutors have not been organized in terms of accessibility/location. But yes, they are obtainable in-game.

-Yep, it is the same as before.
Drat I was really hoping there would be like a random cave that takes you just high enough it counts or something.....

....being that late game Crabrawler really should have Volcarona like bst.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^You can get it in Route 1.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Drat I was really hoping there would be like a random cave that takes you just high enough it counts or something.....

....being that late game Crabrawler really should have Volcarona like bst.

Could always bank it down to Sun/Moon, level it up, then bank it back up to USUM...

future.newyorker

Could always bank it down to Sun/Moon, level it up, then bank it back up to USUM...

Bank won’t be available for USUM until December. So you would have to trade, not bank.

Based on the Encounter Table (not sure if I’m reading it right though), it appears Rockruff is now available on Route 1 after getting Taurus PokéRide.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.