• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon USUM SPOILER Thread (Enter at your own risk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Hau still choose the starter which is weak against yours?
Also as he the Champion or rather a final test like Kukui? What does he say?

The story text says this:

"Oh yeah, now you're the Pokemon League Champion!
Wouldn't it be nice if it was that simple? The truth is, there's one more person you have to battle if you want that title.
And of course that Trainer is me. Woo!
Just kidding!
It's me!
You know what? Something kinda hit me after I finally beat my old gramps in an all-out serious battle.
You're kinda my hero. You and your team are, I mean!
And because I really look up to you... I really wanna have a serious battle against you! I really want to be able to win against you! 'Cause it's way more fun when Pokemon and their Trainers are all friends and get along. Then they can do something really amazing!
One final hurrah for your island challenge. And a special tribute as you and this Pokemon League embark on a new path! Let's have a battle worthy of this moment!"

Last edited:

Amiti

While I'm not sure, I think we can enter some part of Mount Lanakila as soon as we get there. There are pokemon with level 30s in encounter table and then pokemon with level 47.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
While I'm not sure, I think we can enter some part of Mount Lanakila as soon as we get there. There are pokemon with level 30s in encounter table and then pokemon with level 47.

If this is true I'm excited.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Thanks for the info:)
2 more questions:
1. What is Ryuki's backstory? i know we fight him 3 times.
2. Do we meet Kahili pre-Elite 4?

He appears in Kantonian Gym and that's about it.

Kahili is MIA. We don't know where she appears outside of E4.

I'm still curious on the status of UB Adhesive and if there is more than one. Do any of you know?

No, there is only one Poipole as gift.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^No, we don't.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Now if only we could get Vikavolt sooner...
You can technically encounter Vikavolt through SOS in Blush Mountain. Other than that, no.

So yeah, it kind of sucks. :(

Wadeledge

Till all are One
You can technically encounter Vikavolt through SOS in Blush Mountain. Other than that, no.

So yeah, it kind of sucks. :(

True but Grubbin was the first catch I made of Sun and I went in, relatively blind, unaware how to evolve my Charjabug. I finally looked it up once he hit level 45.

*coughCharjabugshould'vebeenabletoevolveatBlushMountaincoughcough*

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
Does Necrozma need to use Light that burns the sky to transform, or just hold the Z-Crystal?

My fear is Necrozma being unable to transform if up against a Dark type pokemon

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Thanks for the info:)
2 more questions:
1. What is Ryuki's backstory? i know we fight him 3 times.
2. Do we meet Kahili pre-Elite 4?

Ryuki appears in the faux-gym house and later as a champion challenger.

Kahili appears in Ten Carat Hill after you get the Flyinium Z.

---
---

I'm honestly considering not buying the game. I'll probably do it anyway, but these games are without a doubt the biggest letdown to date.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Does Necrozma need to use Light that burns the sky to transform, or just hold the Z-Crystal?

My fear is Necrozma being unable to transform if up against a Dark type pokemon

It'll probably go through the whole shebang with the move then afterwards say something like, "Enemy [Dark-Type] was unaffected!" or whatever.

R_N

So Exeggcute, Cubone & Pikachu all got "new" evolution methods where leaf stone/thunder stone/level 28 + some unknown factor lets them evolve into their original forms it seems? https://pastebin.com/raw/yy8wTD0G (yusuf posted it earlier)

thaaank god
but also

Zigzagoon
Added
Egg Extreme Speed
*breaks down into tears* I'VE WAITED SO LONG

Bascluin getting head smash is cool too

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Basculin already had Head Smash though.

I find it fascinating that the Tapus got basically NOTHING this time around.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Kahili appears in Ten Carat Hill after you get the Flyinium Z.

---
---

Thanks, so it can happen before her E4 Battle? Interesting, wondering if it influences the dialog once you encounter her in the League.

BTW, guys how do you mark Kukui vs Hala Champion Battle Teams against eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.