• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon USUM SPOILER Thread (Enter at your own risk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
I went on Smogon, to see what the new UBs and Zeraora movepools and I got to say:

I am a little disappointed with Stakataka, its movepool is kind of bland I was hoping for something to make it stand out more, heck I was hoping it could learn Heavy Slam like Celesteela but nope :(
At least it gets Gyro Ball, with its nonexistent speed its going to bring on all kinds of hurt, and gives me a reason not to teach it Autotomize or Rock Polish but then again I am not sure if it could make much use of those moves.

As for Blacephalon I like its movepool, too bad it doesn't learn many physical attack moves but it can bring some degree of hurt from it has on that side, Naganadel I like its movepool I am gonna have all sorts of fun with and last but not least Zeraora has a good movepool I just wish it could learn Extremespeed so that I may hopefully combine it with its signature move: Plasma Fist, I know there's Return but I was hoping to abuse a high-powered priority attack oh well

shadowF

I went on Smogon, to see what the new UBs and Zeraora movepools and I got to say:

I am a little disappointed with Stakataka, its movepool is kind of bland I was hoping for something to make it stand out more, heck I was hoping it could learn Heavy Slam like Celesteela but nope :(
At least it gets Gyro Ball, with its nonexistent speed its going to bring on all kinds of hurt, and gives me a reason not to teach it Autotomize or Rock Polish but then again I am not sure if it could make much use of those moves.

As for Blacephalon I like its movepool, too bad it doesn't learn many physical attack moves but it can bring some degree of hurt from it has on that side, Naganadel I like its movepool I am gonna have all sorts of fun with and last but not least Zeraora has a good movepool I just wish it could learn Extremespeed so that I may hopefully combine it with its signature move: Plasma Fist, I know there's Return but I was hoping to abuse a high-powered priority attack oh well

So now with Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, which Ultra Beasts are the best to use competitive?

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
So now with Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, which Ultra Beasts are the best to use competitive?

Good question, I am not sure, I am not really a competitive trainer but I do like it when my Pokemon are able to do something right. Which is why I dislike the Unown because they suck and can only learn 1 move

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Last edited:

ShadowMaster666

Lord of Darkness
I don't think I saw this mentioned anywhere yet but do we know where each of the Move Tutors are located. I'm guessing there's going to be one on each of the four islands.

Wingulltrainer

I am one who has never ever complained about a Pokemon game. But I have to say, GF have been incredibly lazy this time. I mean, even in their first trailer of UsUM they showed the tiny cutscenes of Kahili and Ryuki in a teasing version of a Kanto gym. It’s like in all their trailers they have shown us the few things added to make UsUM different to S and M. I don’t know if this is because GF have done extremely well with games so far in surprising us, USUM just seems a bit... just thrown into the market I’d say.

Speaking of ryukki, I was really hoping he’d be a trial captain, or something.

Wingulltrainer

Replacing what, Trumbeak or Castform? Because I'm more than fine if it's Trumbeak but replacing Castform would take away all the difficulty in the battle.

Edit: Nvm, I'm retarded. But still, ugh losing Castform kinda sucks ngl

Really? Because i feel that the comfey at the second graveyard was a pain to defeat.

Ver-mont

Before Mina and Necrozma. It's counter intuitive I know.

Are you sure?

There's data indicating that after you complete Mina's trial, you go to Exeggutor Island to challenge Hapu.

I think I've seen someone who was playing saying she isn't faced by the canyon anymore too (even though I think there's data for that, but it might be leftover from SM).

BCVM22

I do not believe it does, but I'm also going off what I glean from this thread, so someone else can confirm it or correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.