• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon USUM SPOILER Thread (Enter at your own risk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowF

Does anyone know if Guzma is still exclusive to Pokemon Ultra Moon regarding the Battle Tree?

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I'm so glad Own Tempo Rockruff is breedable! Does anyone know the exact mechanics of passing on Own Tempo--that is, does it work like an HA? (I've prepared Fast Ball and Moon Ball Rockruff with Steadfast in the event Own Tempo replaced the former.)

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
What do the Skull grunts shout when you encounter them? I assume it's Japanese

Ooh, this is something worth mentioning - Totem-sized Raticate-A and Togedemaru have their HAs (Thick Fat and Sturdy, respectively)

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I'm so glad Own Tempo Rockruff is breedable! Does anyone know the exact mechanics of passing on Own Tempo--that is, does it work like an HA? (I've prepared Fast Ball and Moon Ball Rockruff with Steadfast in the event Own Tempo replaced the former.)

It is like Basculin forms. Own Tempo Rockruff has Own Tempo as its HA.

PiratekingRuffy

Does anyone know where I get the "Pikashunium Z" Crystal from the Movie QR Code in USUM? Pikachu isn't holt his Crystal and I don't get it from the person who gives Pikachu to me.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Clearly, it is a metaphor for Guzma being stuck in the past and failing to fulfill his potential.

Does anyone know where I get the "Pikashunium Z" Crystal from the Movie QR Code in USUM? Pikachu isn't holt his Crystal and I don't get it from the person who gives Pikachu to me.

"There should be a pikachu in the Pikachu Valley that gives you the Pikashunium if you show it Ash Pikachu"

The rest of the stones are in Tide Song Hotel.

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Also: what is the point of using Illusion with Type: Null when both are weak to Fighting
9cAyXTih.jpg

This was literally right after saving

For a sense of how often you can play Roto Loto, I have about 22 hours clocked and have gotten 41 spins, so I think it's about one spin per half hour? If it's based on over world time then probably fifteen minutes

They spent a lot of time setting up the pokken lan set up and dang it their going to use it

They have Wii Remotes, so maybe it was Mario Kart

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
In a small cave inside the Poni Plains.

kemal07

Wait, so are Soleira and Dulse the only ones that battle the player and not the other two members of the squad? (Forgot their names)

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Wait, so are Soleira and Dulse the only ones that battle the player and not the other two members of the squad? (Forgot their names)
As far as I know, that is correct. You do not battle Phyco or Zossie at any point.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Do all four members of the URS appear in both games ? The way URS was introduced left a lot to interpretation and I've seen a few game reviews referring them as the "URS duo", so I was wondering if the reviewers use this formulation because there are simply 2 URS members appearing each version.

future.newyorker

Do all four members of the URS appear in both games ? The way URS was introduced left a lot to interpretation and I've seen a few game reviews referring them as the "URS duo", so I was wondering if the reviewers use this formulation because there are simply 2 URS members appearing each version.

Yes. All four appear in both games. The two that do not travel to Alola are met in Ultra Megalopolis.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Yes. All four appear in both games. The two that do not travel to Alola are met in Ultra Megalopolis.

Oh what a relief! I wanted to make sure I'd meet Zossie in Ultra Moon! :D

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
The pile of building materials at Seafolk Village didn't evolve into a building. Maybe in the next 3DS game

Mimikyu-T comes at Lv. 40

Sabre_King

The pile of building materials at Seafolk Village didn't evolve into a building. Maybe in the next 3DS game

Mimikyu-T comes at Lv. 40

The company already confirmed that USUM will be the last installments on the 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.