• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Valentine set comes with Skarmory flavored suckers??

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
http://www.wftv.com/news/15299490/detail.html

Woman Finds Razor Blade Inside Valentine's Day Candy

POSTED: 8:12 am EST February 14, 2008
UPDATED: 11:16 am EST February 14, 2008

POLK COUNTY, Fla. -- The Polk County Sheriff's Office is investigating a Valentine's Day lollipop found to have a blade-like piece of metal embedded in it.

Mulberry resident Lisa Potter bought a bag of 10 Pokemon Valentine Cards and Pops from a Dollar General store last week. She noticed Wednesday night that metal was protruding from one lollipop and reported it to authorities.

The sheriff's office says the blade may have been the edge of a box cutter. It was the only lollipop in the bag that had the piece of medal. Meanwhile, authorities have issued a safety advisory to others who bought the treat.

The store later pulled the candy off shelves. It is conducting its own investigation.

I made up the sucker flavor joke, though lol I read this on another forum. Weird.

Melodrama

Aim Towards Heaven
So what you're saying is that it's metal that tastes like chicken?

I laughed a bit. Still crazy that Dollar Generals in Florida are known for this stuff.

Rave

Banned
Candy for the emo angsty children during Valentines.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Damn Mexicans and their metal candy.

Rave

Banned

gengar and alakazam fan

Collecter of shiny!
wow....1. the last 2 comments were racist agaisnt mexicans which are due to our retarded nonstop immigration, makes up like 30 friggin percent of the u.s
2.skarmory isnt a chicken if your gona call any pokemon a chicken call pidgey a chicken you have to admit the daimond/pearl sprite does make it look like a chicken

Melodrama

Aim Towards Heaven
wow....1. the last 2 comments were racist agaisnt mexicans which are due to our retarded nonstop immigration, makes up like 30 friggin percent of the u.s
2.skarmory isnt a chicken if your gona call any pokemon a chicken call pidgey a chicken you have to admit the daimond/pearl sprite does make it look like a chicken

Wow. Not trying to be rude, but haven't you heard of a joke?

"1" - Family Guy reference
"2" - if it's not pork or beef, it tastes like chicken; fact

But yeah, my second thought is summed up in Rave's post following my first.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
"1" - Family Guy reference
"2" - if it's not pork or beef, it tastes like chicken; fact
Can't argue with that logic.
Anyways, that's really odd, probably(Hopefully) part of a packaging machine.

QuailMan

Carpe Jugulum
the last 2 comments were racist agaisnt mexicans which are due to our retarded nonstop immigration, makes up like 30 friggin percent of the u.s

11%, actually.

On topic: I really don't know what to make of that. Except that some company needs to inspect its products more thoroughly. I wonder if the metal affected the taste at all...

Rave

Banned
I loled when I saw this on CNN just a few minutes ago.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
11%, actually.

On topic: I really don't know what to make of that. Except that some company needs to inspect its products more thoroughly. I wonder if the metal affected the taste at all...

Is that percentage the legal ones, or all of them? I don't got a problem with Mexicans or immigration, but if you're gonna come here, obey the rules...

The loly things a little disturbing... I should probably mention it to my aunts with little kids...

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Skarmory is a metal type. A METAL razor blade was found in a lolly. 'nuff said.
Damn Mexicans and their metal candy.
Sigged soon. That made my day.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
The emo Skarmory strikes... when will he strike again..?
We can only wait and see...

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Who the hell would buy Pokemon Valentine's cards?
Wonder if anyone on these forums is going to answer that and say 'I would'....

Reminds one of the 'Mars bar' problem that occurred... here I think a few years back. A few things a bit worse than a piece of metal was found within some Mars bars... they got subsequently closed for something like three months for 'safety measures'.