• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon VGC Winter Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughh, this is annoying. Allen hasn't been on since BEFORE 4:00 PM YESTERDAY, so it's really impossible for us to battle. IDK what's going to happen to us. I'm guessing either we both get disqualified, he gets disqualified for not even trying, or we battle. I hope it's the 3rd option O.O I really feel bad for TR_Jessie - she has to deal with all this crap that comes with running a tournament....

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Ughh, this is annoying. Allen hasn't been on since BEFORE 4:00 PM YESTERDAY, so it's really impossible for us to battle. IDK what's going to happen to us. I'm guessing either we both get disqualified, he gets disqualified for not even trying, or we battle. I hope it's the 3rd option O.O I really feel bad for TR_Jessie - she has to deal with all this crap that comes with running a tournament....

I am thankful for your sympathy, but most of this is my fault. I moved you to the next round. Usually, the first round is full of drop outs and stuff, but the next ones are always better.
I'm sorry that this seems so unorganized and quite unfair, but I promise next time it will be much, much better.

EDIT:
Please specify what time zone is being talked about.

Last edited:
I am thankful for your sympathy, but most of this is my fault. I moved you to the next round. Usually, the first round is full of drop outs and stuff, but the next ones are always better.
I'm sorry that this seems so unorganized and quite unfair, but I promise next time it will be much, much better.

EDIT:
Please specify what time zone is being talked about.

Just as an example of "live and learn" maybe next time it should be required that each player list their time zone on the OP along with their team and whatnot. Goodluck to everybody who is advancing! :D

xVashTSx98

VGC 2009 Rank #9
The Timezone talked about I thought would obviously be the Tournament Time, in EST. Which, if it helps, is GMT -5.

greysong

Banned
I PMed SP-Eevee asking her if we could battle first thing in the morning, because I'm going to be very busy today.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
I PMed SP-Eevee asking her if we could battle first thing in the morning, because I'm going to be very busy today.

Ok, then. Hope you can do that. :D

xVashTSx98

VGC 2009 Rank #9
I'll be here for an hour, maybe 2 max. something happened with my computer, me and my dad are working on fixing it. We ended up just doing a total reformat recently. I'm out at a friends, but I have the necessary gear to battle and ****.

My computer should be up later tonight, or at the latest, tomorrow.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
I'll be here for an hour, maybe 2 max. something happened with my computer, me and my dad are working on fixing it. We ended up just doing a total reformat recently. I'm out at a friends, but I have the necessary gear to battle and ****.

My computer should be up later tonight, or at the latest, tomorrow.
I'm on right now and have been waiting for a while.

Last edited:

xVashTSx98

VGC 2009 Rank #9
Sorry, just got everything to work now. I'm on WiFi as we speak. :)

Something was screwed up, so I had to reboot twice and mess around with her Firewall settings. Luckily shes not home, my GF would probly be ****** off. :eek:

Here to report that I beat matt. Man, I was lucky -_- Low red was lucky. Epic item on my lead.

SP-Eevee

Mother 3 Fangirl
Glad we finally managed to get the battle done, especially with the conflicting timezones, if it hadn't been for that Heatwave missing i'd have lost. I won, barely.

greysong

Banned
Lost to SP-Eevee. GG. :)

Oh also, I'm announcing that I will not be battling until March, meaning I'm announcing my retirement.

xVashTSx98

VGC 2009 Rank #9
Here to say my net is back up and running. I'll have to reinstall my WiFi USB because my father is still "doing work" on the computer, which explains why I haven't been able to get on here for a while..

I was on and in the WiFi room for a while last night, TR Jesse. What happened? :O Did you enter my FC incorrectly or something? I double-checked both yours and mine to see if they were correct in the Forum and my Pal Pad, and indeed they were..

I should be able to get on more frequently as the night moves on, as it is only 5:30EST for me. I'll check my PMs and stuff then.

xVashTSx98

VGC 2009 Rank #9
EDIT: Requesting delete. :\ I dunno how this got double-posted.

Last edited:

xVashTSx98

VGC 2009 Rank #9
Enjoy your time off, grey. I hope to see you at the VGC Nationals, if we both pass the lottery.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Lost to SP-Eevee. GG. :)

Oh also, I'm announcing that I will not be battling until March, meaning I'm announcing my retirement.

Oh, noes!!! Well, if that's what you want...

Anyway, I'll put that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.