• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Victini Sweepstakes

Kyokichi

I wasn't sure where to put this, so sorry if it's in the wrong spot. oxo
I just got an acceptance form from Pokemon saying I won the Victini Sweepstakes. (It's a contest held on Pokemon's website) 26 people win each week, and I was one of them ^w^ I won a Victini plushie and a Victini tin of pokemon cards. Has anyone else entered/won this contest? :D If you haven't, you should! The chances in winning are low, but you may get lucky *Not advertising, just thought I'd share*

congrats

the only affiliation with pokemon i have is the games, so unless there is a contest to win a future release copy of the next gen i won't be applying for it

so this is one less competitor you have to worry about ;)

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
After like the Legendary sweepstakes came by I sort of stopped entering my address daily. It was getting annoying and I kept forgetting.

But congrats anyways.

Hey congrats man! I never win anything lol

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Lucky. I never win anything in these promotions. Oh well. I'll keep trying.
Also Kyokichi, did you get the email today? I want to know when to expect one, on the off chance I win. And did anyone else notice the V for Vendetta reference?

Last edited:

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Nah! Not interested. If i want a Victini plush I'll just order one off Amazon.

Kyokichi

@Asbestospoison
I got it the 28th. I've been entering everyday for about a month, I was so surprised when I won xD Had to pay a ton to Fax the Shipping information though. Ohwell. Goodluck :D

OceanHero

Smile Smile Smile!
Congradulations! You are the winner of a fabulous fire/phychic type! Yay you!

I've entered a bunch of these contests and never one once. :( Oh well. Good job anyway!

John13wb

Earthbound Hero
I won a West Shellos in a contest like this. It's adorable!

Myrrh

I've entered a few times starting last week when I first heard about it. I thought it ended cause I didn't see it on the front page, but I looked for it and entered again today. I have never won anything like this either.

Ash said:
I entered a million postcards to get that hat!
Probably not exactly right, but close enough.

The Victini sweepstakes sort of reminded me of this quote.

Myrrh

Wait, you said you spent a ton to send the shipping info or something? Hope it wasn't more than the prizes cost.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Congrats, I havn't won anything yet.