• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon video game trading & migration infographic! help!

robobinob

Hi all,

This is an infographic I have been working on for a few weeks now. But, I need the help of the Pokemon community to complete it. My goal is to try to create a visual guide for all the ways you can trade and migrate Pokemon through the generations. I personally only have experience with a few generations and game systems, so it would be especially helpful if I received some feedback.

I was trying to concentrate on the hardware mainly (different types of cables and connections) but also including the in-game strategies (pal-park, poke transfer lab) as side notes. It would be awesome if you guys have anything to add or edits to what I have so far. I'm sure my first draft isn't 100% accurate.

Thanks for the help!

Click here to download a high res jpg of the infographic: http://robinszypulski.com/s/trading_09.jpg

Attachments

• trading_09.jpg
    trading_09.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited: