1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon video game trading & migration infographic! help!

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by robobinob, Nov 4, 2012.

1. robobinob

robobinob New Member

Hi all,

This is an infographic I have been working on for a few weeks now. But, I need the help of the Pokemon community to complete it. My goal is to try to create a visual guide for all the ways you can trade and migrate Pokemon through the generations. I personally only have experience with a few generations and game systems, so it would be especially helpful if I received some feedback.

I was trying to concentrate on the hardware mainly (different types of cables and connections) but also including the in-game strategies (pal-park, poke transfer lab) as side notes. It would be awesome if you guys have anything to add or edits to what I have so far. I'm sure my first draft isn't 100% accurate.

Thanks for the help!

Click here to download a high res jpg of the infographic: http://robinszypulski.com/s/trading_09.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012