1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon VS Digimon

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Digidestin437, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digidestin437

Digidestin437 New Member

Ash suckez my greydays balls

pokemon is made from **** sperm and digimon made from god sperm

pikichu is alien or sutin???

2. gpdlt

gpdlt Pokemon Trainer

*Yawn* if you didn't like Pokemon then you wouldn't be here. Especially since you just joined.

3. Archaic

Archaic rawr!

i find it ironic that u post this in a pkmn forum.

4. acetrainerbob

acetrainerbob has written:

I don't know. All of the answers will most likely be Pokemon due to the fact this is a Pokemon fourm, and you might want to put this in the Polls section. I do agree with you, Ash is not the best character, but that doesn't mean you have to hate on the franchise. Although, Digimon has an edge of matureness that makes it more than a Pokemon clone, Pokemon is personally better than Digimon. Digimon is definately a quality franchise though.

5. Zwitter™

Zwitter™ Surhomme

I would like to congratulate you on the Adam Buxton references. Well done. Have a cookie.

However, get out. Whilst I prefer the Digimon cartoons, pokemon is far superior in every other way.

6. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

I love both franchises, but Pokémon wins in everything except in the anime department.

7. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Join a Digimon forum, then. We don't need misplaced, incoherent rant-spam here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.