• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon War of the Legends Redo

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Attention duelists! My hair is happy War of the Legends lives once more!

Reserve Zekrom this time, bro. If taken, or if someone who had him wants him back, let me accel with Skyrimmin.

CuriousHeartless

Zekrom's yours bro. Even if Serebii himself asked for it, you would still get it because of how supportive and active you were last time.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Even if Serebii wanted it? Whoaaa nelly! o_o

Well, here is a remastered version of Sam Halcyon's bio. I hope I can live up to the expectations of the RPG this time, and long live WotL!

Name: Sam Halcyon
Description: Sam is tall and skinny, about 6'02" and 165 lbs. Most of that being, not weight, but leg muscle. He runs often, which has made his legs very strong.

SamHalcyonPokmonTrainer-1.jpg

Sam's eyes often change color, depending on his environment, and his mood. For example, when he is calm and normal, his eyes are a bronzish amber. When he gets mad, they turn a bit more yellow, etc.

He also often wears American clothing brands, such as Aéropostale. He also wears signature bronze Asics shoes.His favorite head gear is a green sweatband with a Pokéball emblem on it.

History: Sam was originally born in a city called Oakland Valley in New York, in America. (The same Oakland Valley that will be the setting for my book, ClockBurners) While in Oakland Valley, he was raised by his parents to be a very kind and caring person. Sam, however, had his own agenda, and rather made himself a bit fun-loving and passionate than a caring guy. He was first introduced to Pokémon when he found a trainer abuing his Pokémon battling skills to extort money from younger kids.
Rather than informing the local law, he decided to take matters into his own hands, thinking he could beat this guy.
However... he had no Pokémon! How could he stand up to his Mightyena?
He decided to take a trip over to the local Pokémon Doctor, Professor Silktree. He was in the midst of deciphering Unown texts when Sam visited him. Sam had asked how he was to capture a Pokémon without any Pokémon among him.
The professor laughed and told him to wait where he was, and left the room. Sam waited for about fifteen minutes until Silktree came back, holding a PokéBall.
"In this ball is a Pokémon." He said, putting the ball in Sam's hand and closing his grip on it. "This is a Shinx. It is a really rare Pokémon not found in the United States. I want you to take care of him, Samuel."
"Sir, why would you give a rare Pokémon to a rookie like me?" Sam inquired.
"I don't know." The professor said. "I guess the same reason my teacher gave me that Shinx's father when I was your age."

Later on that day, Sam had already had Shinx long enough to befriend him to the extent that Pikachu did not electrocute him on touch. He had found the bully, harrasing kids for their money. He was a tall, burly fellow, with thick eyebrows and a grin that just spat acid into whoever looked at the mechanical laughing smirk.
Sam confronted him and his Mightyena, ordering him to quit taking money from the kids.
"Heh... kid, let me tell you something. My Mightyena here will rip you to shreds. I don't think some rookie like you can beat me."
"I may not be able to win." He said. "But it will give these kids enough time to run."
"Alright, kiddo, it's a match!" The thug said, pointing at him, ordering his Mightyena to attack.
"Shinxan, use Thunderbolt!" Sam shouted, Shinxan electrocuting the black dog.
It scarecly did anything.
"You think that's going to hurt my Pokémon, kid? You're too funny." He told his Pokémon to finish Shinxan off. "Kill that pitiful puppy! Crunch!"
The Mightyena lunged for his Pikachu.
"Shinxan is not a pitiful rat! He's my partner!" Sam roared. "Shinxan, Double kick!!!"
Shinxan charged directly at the Mightyena, and slamed it to the ground with a shattering kicking.
"Now, finish him!" Sam shouted, pointing at the Mightyena. "Wild Charge!"
Shinxan charged directly towards the Mightyena, it's entire body glowing a white-hot light, and rocketed the Mightyena into the air, vaulting it out of the match.
"What!? How is this possible?! I've been beaten by a rookie!?" The thug roared.
"Now, give back all the money you stole from them, or I'll report you to the authorities!"
"N-never! I'll never obey a shrimp like you!" (despite Sam was tall for his age)
He began to run.
"Oh, no you don't! Shinxan, trip him up! Spark!" Shinxan shot a small bolt of electricity out of his tail, and launched it to the thug's feet, tripping him to the ground.
"Yes!" Sam said, running over to the fallen thug.
"You... you'll never... see the light of morning, kid..." The thug reached into his jacket, and pulled out a magnum, aiming it at Sam.
Sam froze. He was brave against a simple PokéThief, but not against a thug with a weapon.
Shinxan saw the obvious danger, and looked at the thug with a burning hate. Shinxan didn't even hesitate. He obliterated the thug with a massive Thunder blast, using the gun as a lightning rod. The electrical blast was so intense, it knocked out the thug, and almost killed him.

That happened when Sam was only 10.

The thug never quite recovered, and was sent to the Psychiatric Asylum, as Shinxan's electical blast had made him go insane, and malfunctioned his brains electrons.

Today, Sam's parents had recently gotten a job at a laboratory in a far off region. Sam, here, will be subjected to transforming into a legendary Pokémon, by polymerizing with his Luxray, in an attempt to save the world from a legendary onslaught.

Personality: Sam Halcyon is your average teenage kid; He loves to eat, is always provoked to accomplish a challenge, and is very headstrong and outgoing. Most of the time, he is considered too rushing, as he tends to rush into a situation without much thought of the outcome. He is also somewhat careless, as, he can run really fast, but often runs too fast and trips himself up, falling flat on his face. He also has a tendancy to make things seem bigger than they really are and also hates to be the last to figure something out. This also contributes to the fact that he can't stand not knowing things, being the one to interrogate someone for knowledge.

Sam is also, on the other hand, a very independant person, and enjoys being very flirty with girls in a way to exasperate them, or just make them feel special. Sam has a really difficult time understanding how the world really works, and thinks he can overtop it all.

Curse those Senior Rights, they never work for this guy.

Other:
He -loves- Mountain Dew and pizza.

Pokemon:
Name: Luxan

Species: ;405;

Abiliity: Intimidate

Description: Luxan looks very regal, having a glimmering navy blue coat and blazing red eyes. He looks normal, except the fact he has a white streak in his fur going down both sides, in the shape of a sword strike.

Attacks: Thunder - Spark - Thunder Bolt - Magnet Rise - Double Kick - Snarl

Personality: Luxan, unlike Sam, has a calm and serious personallity, and is fairly passive. When ticked off, however, he goes a bit berserk, and electrocutes whoever threatens Sam or his friends. Like Sam, he loves to eat, and loves to have fun and adventure, racing Sam to places, or trying to play video games with him. However, as much fun as he has, he never forgets to keep a level head and a cool look on his face.

History: Luxan was hatched from an egg bore by a Pikachu under the ownership of New York's Professor Silktree, who studies Pokémon ruins and why they exist. As a Shinx, he adopted a reasonable lifestyle as a researcher for Pokémon themselves, learning all he could learn about previous stages of Pokémon evolution and life before he became a Luxio.

As a Luxio, and in the ownership of Sam Halcyon, he keeps his lifestyle as an serious Luxio. Under Sam's ownership, he has become more accustomed to a few things. Sam introduced him to Mountain Dew, which Luxan didn't understand at first, but -really- loved once he has a drink of it.

As a Luxray, he has developed the ability to fly by the use of the move Magnet Rise. Sam uses him as transportation instead of flying Pokémon.

Even now, Luxan shows an interest in ruins and things that look old. He often loses it, and gets frisky when he comes across a ruin or something of relical status.

Legendary
Name: Xaron (Also can be refered to as Sam)

Species: Zekrom

Ability: Teravolt

Description: Xaron looks almost exactly like Zekrom does- except Xaron has glowing blue eyes with a 'nova' of violent purple in it around the pupil.
His glowing trails glow more white than cyan.
Xaron is a bit lighter gray than his natural counterpart is.

Attacks: Bolt Strike, *Luxan's moves* Draco Meteor, Psychic, and Shadow Ball

Again, glad WotL is alive once more! Cheers!

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Your partner has to be fully evolved. Also, there is no personality field for the legendary. I'm nt saying to delete it, but for all sign-ups from now on remember that.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
All I did was hijack someone elses key out of laziness and make my bio then. :)
I'll change it. *sobs from wasted hard work*

Also, I must cry at the fact I can't use Pikan. Raichan sounds HORRIBLE. :(

Damn, I go now to replace Pikachu's moves, story, and all that other stuff.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
I know, I just felt it was cluttering up my bio.

Now, how on earth do I fix this? Change all the names to Shinx and Luxray and then remove Volt Tackle...?

*fixes*

CuriousHeartless

Attention duelists! My hair is happy War of the Legends lives once more!

Reserve Zekrom this time, bro. If taken, or if someone who had him wants him back, let me accel with Skyrimmin.
You're a fan of YGOTAS? Awesome!
I know, I just felt it was cluttering up my bio.

Now, how on earth do I fix this? Change all the names to Shinx and Luxray and then remove Volt Tackle...?

*fixes*

You could just use Raichu.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Too late. :)

I don't like Raichu for a few reasons.

1. He is an evolved Pikachu. Not a Pikachu.
2. He cannot sit on your shoulder like a Pikachu can.
3. Pikachu's awesome is too great to hear Raichu.
∞. He is Pikachu.

CuriousHeartless

Too late. :)

I don't like Raichu for a few reasons.

1. He is an evolved Pikachu. Not a Pikachu. Pikachu is overused and underpowered, I never liked him.
2. He cannot sit on your shoulder like a Pikachu can. So, no shoulder pain.
3. Pikachu's awesome is too great to hear Raichu. Reverse that.
∞. He is Pikachu.

Anyways, accepted with Lucan.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Diato (DiLorean 's new name), Exatus(New fusion partner with the same characteristics as Digger, that got renamed as Excadrill) and Giovanni are back!

Name: Giovanni Guillermo

Description: Giovanni is tall, and very slim. He doesn 't have a very athletic body.He always use a blue judo kimono and have a katana on his obi(belt). Also, he use an pair of sandals with his blackglasses. They 're a cover for his blue eyes, and his blond hair is straight and medium-long. He 's a little strange looking, as his bones are very next to the skin, making his bones "raised"

History: Giovanni have always trained judo since his battle with another scientist 's kid for a girl 's love. He won because he created a claustrophobic space while he was above the other child doing a immobilization move. Since then, he always see the videos of judo his father downloaded to him.
He 's a little strange looking, as his bones are very next to the skin, making his bones "raised". He love to show his bones to people for it making he different to the other persons. Also, he use a special ring that he won after defeating the other guy.

Personality: Giovanni is very antissocial. However, that changes when he meet a new girl. He use the all of chivarly to try of getting her love. Usually, he don 't get it, and then he get more antissocial. He like to work alone, so he get like a boss when in a group.
He 's trying to get a more soccial peson by making friends. However, he always get mad with something and it make he feel like it was because of making friends, so he just go away and don 't speak with anyone for a whole week. Digger is his only friend, as he catched Digger.

Other: He get a crush really easily, and if you want, he can fall in love with another character.

Pokemon:
Name:Exatus

Species:Excadrill

Abiliity: Rock Head

Description: He is 3'04'' tall( one feet higher than a normal Excadrill) and is very slim for one. Also, his horns are bigger, his eyes are a sea blue, and he have a darker armor.If you don 't count those things as weird, he also have a sword pattern in his shoulders and in his head.

Attacks: Surf, Rock Slide, Take Down, Strenght, Rock Smash and Dig

Personality: Exatus is a tank. He take damage for others and will never let someone get hurt while he must get the attack. He can go all over the places without help, and can run away of the lab. He always try to battle for getting tougher
History: Exatus only fainted 2 times.One when he entered a battle with a Lanturn before being caught and one when he got caught. He fainted and then the researchers found him and catched him. He had runned away from the lab after the first death and he were the only catch of Giovanni. Then they becomed best friends and never got mad with each other.

Legendary:
Name: Diato

Species: Dialga

Ability: Pressure

Description: Diato is one of the most evil-looking pokémon. He has an armor covering ll of his body, and his eyes are red, opposing to both Excadrill(Exatus) and Giovanni's, that were blue. He has a blue gem on his belly, that 's his heart. If it is destroyed, it must be fixed in the waterfall at Mt. Coronet. He has silver blood, and it is very expensive if you sell it. Bad persons always try to get his blood and skin for selling. His skin is made of small gems, like the one that is his heart.

Attacks: Roar of Time(it 's obvious, since it is a Dialga), Ancient Power, Slash, Thunderbolt, Stone Edge,Strenght, Shadow Claw, Iron Head, Hyper Beam and Earthquake

Connection to pokemon: They both don 't can take other people getting hurt in their places.

Other things about Diato: He get really aggresive when fighting and will never forget a defeat.

CuriousHeartless

Reserved Fanal!.
Xande: Please add more history and personality to Giovanni. Also, noone outside of the lab knows about the experiment, and it won't be carried out until the RPG starts, so please redo the fifth and sixth lines in Diato's description. Also, try to fix your grammar, it's kinda messy. Pending.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
I'll give this a shot.

Human

Name: Jacobii

Description: Jacobii is tall at 6'4" and weighs about 190 pounds. He has Blue eyes that are usually covered by sunglasses. His hair is short and black and is shined with jell. He loves wearing suites, leather jackets, and other expensive clothes. He wears all forms of jewry except earings: anything from golden watches to necklaces. This expensive style of clothing makes him feel big, in control, and powerful.

Personality: Jacobii has the "who gives a ****?" attitude. He has caused trouble from a young age. He is demanding and will work hard to have his way and his voice heard. He always challanges and mocks authority. He likes no one and respects few.

History: Jacobii runs a group of trouble makers called the blaze. They have all fire type pokemon and threaten to burn stores to pull of a heist. They go from town to town to run a rampage. Many members of The Blaze have been arrested. They are skilled trainers, only the best fire taimers are allowed in after all.

Jacobii has always wanted one thing though, Moltres. The legendary fire bird has always appealed to Jacobii. He often imagines what it would be like to ride the powerful bird throughout the sky.

As for parents, they are dead. Jacobii is the orphan. This is why he resorts to crime to achieve success and likes no one, not even his trusted pokemon. However his father new one of the scientist.

---------------------

Pokemon

Name: Dracula
Species: Charizard

Description: Dracula has the normal physical shape of a Charizard, but his coloring is different. Dracula has black wings with a red outline as well as a black flame on his tale. His head has a black birth mark in the shape of a flame over his eye. This black coloring was not discovered until he evolved into a Charizard. These odd features
immediantly inspired the nickname, Dracula.

Personality: Dracula enjoys flying, especially at night when his wings blend into the sky and his tale lights the sky. Dracula because he has been with Jacobii since he was a charmander, is very loyal and will quickly blast fire to save him from so much as a bidoff.

Attacks: Flamethrower, Fly, Sky Drop, Return, and Giga Impact

Ability: Blaze

History: Jacobii accepted that his desire for a Moltres was rediculous and unrealistict. He decided to go with the next best thing, a Charizard. However no Charmanders were available in Sinnoh so he decided to travel to Pallet town diguised as a beginning trainer and recieve a charmander.

Imediantly he trained his new fire type vigourously. Because of this, they developed a special bond as a charmeleon and a Charizard too.

Jacobii heard from one the members of his gang that an experiment was being held to fuse humans and thier Pokemon to make legendary pokemon. Jacobii saw this as an opportunity to finally realize his dream of having a Moltres. He bribed the scientist who knew his father to let him fuse with Dracula.
----------------

Legendary

Name: Dracobii
Species: Moltres
Ability: Flame Body

Description: Dracobii's wings are black with red flames surrounding them. Dracobii's coloring is overall darker than a normal Moltres's. Dracobii also has a black birth mark.

Connectoin to Pokemon: Both Dracula and Dracobii love to fly and have an agressive nature. They sitll spend a lot of time flying in the forest and exploring the sky.

Attacks: Fire Blast, Fly, Sky Attack, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Return, Will-o-Slap, U Turn, Giga Impact, Sand Storm

Last edited:

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Name: Daniel Aster

Appearance: Daniel on a normal day wears a varying color V-neck T-shirt and a faded grey hoodie. He also wears contacts that change his eye color from a deep purple to a faded green. He stands at a height of 6'3" and weighs 197 pounds. Daniel also wears black sweat pants on a casual day. He has thick, black shoulder length hair that is normally well groomed. He is prretty well muscled all around which many people find suprising due to his history. He also wears a black armband that he keeps his Ipod with black well fitting ear buds on at all times and is always listening to hip-hop songs on.

History: Daniel had a very average life up until the age of eight except for the fact he was a cartoon junkie and would spend his afternoons after school alone watching cartoons. Then on the way to school one morning he found a Golett, named it Voltron due to the fact of being a cartoon junkie and was immediately fascinated by pokèmon and it became his closest friend. Everything was average again until he got into high school and got constantly bullied by the "popular" kids. Every single day for two and a half years in school he got more wedgies and swirlies then he could count. One day the bullying got so bad they tied Daniel to the flagpole and shot him with paintball guns repeatedly. Then determined to change this he began to work out and train his Golett which evolved to Golurk and became more muscled. Then at the beginning of his third year of high school he got a call from his father about this project he was working on and asked him if he wanted to come. Daniel said yes. On the second day of school Daniel said "Screw you guys. I hope you guys don't have a hard time in the uneployment line." and just walked out of class.

Personality: Daniel isn't very kind to people he deems "ignorant and dumb" and many find him very cynical. He despises people who are popular and finds the fake and shallow. He also fears rejection and therefore has never dated or kissed anyone in his life. He also has a very odd sense of humor, like when he saw Giratina Origin form and said "What is that? A caterpillar dragon on steroids?" He is relatively good in a scrap and will try to dispose of the problem as quickly as possible. He also can analyze someone very quickly and can develop thier personality nearly 95% of the time.

Pokemon:

Name:Voltron
Species:Golurk

Description: Voltron is actually 1ft taller than most Golurk. He also has scars running down his back and has a crack in one of his shoulder spikes.

Personality: Voltron is very defensive of Daniel and can't stand to see him get hurt. Voltron is incredibly smart he is so smart he once beat a Metagross at chess. Voltron despite being a pokèmon built for raw power he prefers strategy over brute strength.

Ability: Iron Fist

History: Voltron was found as a Golett in a back alley by Daniel. He was injured and scarred by an unknown trainer before he met Daniel. When Daniel began training he was supportive and trained with him and evolved.

Attacks: Shadow Punch, Heavy Slam, DynamicPunch, Night Shade, Earthquake, Hammer Arm.

Legendary

Name: Chaos
Pokèmon: Giratina
Ability: Pressure

Appearance: Chaos' eyes are a deep shade of green like the trees of a rainforest as are its wing tips. Its head rib like things on its neck and feet are a deeper shade of gold

Pokemon Connection: Both pokèmon prefer strategy over brute force.

Moves:Earth Power, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Aura Sphere, Shadow Claw, Shadow Force, Fly, Stone Edge, Dragon Tail, Flamethrower.

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Okay, not sure if it wasn't made clear enough by the line You are the teen child of one of the scientists working on this project, but you have to be the child/adopted child/niec/nephew/younger brother or sister in the care of/younger cousin in the care of a scientist on the project, it isn't a fully public thing.