• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon War of the Legends Redo

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Annabeth Davenport / Icetail - Glaceon / Saphira - Articuno

Right that second, with her knees bunched up against her chest, Annabeth felt abandoned, as if a part of her identity had been broken away. If she had never signed up for this 'saving the world' thing, Icetail and her would be outside, chasing each other through the large backyard they shared. Or training, or just relaxing. But all together. Here Annabeth was alone, though the only company she really wanted was her Glaceons'. She had no desire to eat, just for her lone Pokemon to be alright. But maybe her teammates wanted food...

"Togekiss!" Whitestar burst out of her Pokeball, smelling the sweet aroma of sugar. All the others followed.

"You guys can eat, just be nice and don't make a mess," said Annabeth warmly.

With a cheer, they set off towards the food, Whitestar in the lead and little Flare the Vulpix stumbling behind the pack.

Well, no use in just sitting around, she instructed herself. Find something to do, make yourself useful!

Forcing herself upwards, she managed to get to her feet and look around. Her mouth curved into a small smile when she saw two conversations. Sam and Yamiko, Toby and Victoria. It was a bit obvious that the boys were the ones doing the talking, and she couldn't help but eavesdrop a bit. But then she realized that she had not been the least bit friendly to the other members of this project, and made a mental note to introduce herself. But as for the boys, they would have to come and show their kindness, first. She winced as an old thought came back to her...

Wha-what do you mean? gasped Annabeth.

We mean, the leader sneered, That your mom disappeared because she couldn't take your stupid idiocy, your selfish feelings.

Annabeth took a step back. "No..." she whispered.

The boy shoved her against the brick wall and scowled. "Yes," he hissed. "That was why."

Pushing him away, Annabeth burst out of the alley and ran home as fast as her legs could carry her, with tears stinging in her eyes.

The memory from 4th grade still haunted her, and even after many years, she couldn't shake off the fear. She had vowed that day to never again make a friend that was a boy, unless he showed kindness first, much less a boyfriend. Later, she thought that it was a bit stupid, but it was a promise, so it had to be kept.

Last edited:

Floorman

Creeping On Le Floor
Wynnette Treuse:

Wynnette defused with Porter, and the two went down to the dining hall.

"Man....Why do I have to go, can't I go take a nap, Wynnette would probably bring food back for me anyway..." Porter was complaining to himself, but was interrupted by Wynnette.

"I Would not! Wait...Porter! Why can I hear you?!"

"I don't know, maybe something happened during the fusion, but more importantly, why can't you just let me go take a nap....?"

“Because, I need someone to talk to.” Wynnette admitted sheepishly.

“Alright then, make some friends, and could you maybe bring me back some food...” Porter yawned as he went down the hallway towards the room.

“Fine...you pink housecat...”, she thought. Minutes later, Wynnette walked into the cafeteria, spotting another girl who appeared to be eavesdropping. Wynnette worked up a bit of courage and went to introduce herself. “Hi, I don’t think we’ve met before, I’m Wynnette.”

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Beheeyan (Beheeyem) and Cofagran (Cofagrigsus), two of Sam's three Pokémon, burst forth from their PokéBalls on his belt. Smeargan, the Smeargle, ran from the room where the fusions were.

"Where were you supposed to be, Smeargan?" Cofagran said in a calm and echoed voice.

"Eh he... I was in the duel room, where that Zekrom, Sam and Luxan fused, battled Mewtwo." He said. "I Sketched Sam's Fusion Bolt when he was attacking." (For the sake of God, I know he didn't. But, I already said Smeargan learned it, so let's just pretend he used a weak version of it)

"AND YOU EXPECT TO USE IT? PERFECTLYYYYYY?" Beheeyan said in cybernetic tone, his voice box glitching up on the last syllable of 'Perfectly".

"Well, no, but I assume to just... use it." Smeargan said.

"Well, seeings as we are in a Cafeteria, I assume many trainer's Pokémon will be eating as well." Cofagran said. "Shame there is no gold to devour. I must settle for this fetid PokéFood..."

"SEEINGS AS I DO NOT EAT, I WILL JOIN WHATEVER PSYCHIC TYPES THERE ARE AND ENJOY A PLEASANT CONVERSATION." Beheeyan said.

"Well, I'll go eat with Sam, as they have pizza." Smeargan said, lifting his red-tipped tail, as he was shiny, and followed Sam, who was talking to a girl.

Cofagran ignored Sam, the girl, and her Spiritomb. The Spiritomb was very odd, as it was simply aura erupting from an old rock. Cofagran saw himself superior, as he was a spirit in a golden sarcophagus, and not some dusty old stone.

Last edited:

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Annabeth Davenport / Icetail - Glaceon / Saphira - Articuno

"Oh!" yelped Annabeth, surprised. Then she blushed. "Sorry, didn't see you there. I'm Annabeth."

(OOC: If you're planning on making this long -meaning about 4 sentences- :p then we should really do this in PM.)

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Victoria Heart/ Leonidas (Infernape)

Victoria had finished her apple and gave the core to her Furret, Eliza just as a joung boy dressed in green came up to her.

"Hi. I'm Toby." the boy introduced himself.

"Pleased to meet you, Toby, I'm Victoria." She took out her sandwich and started eating it. Eliza gazed greedily at the sandwich, and Victoria eventually gave her a bit of bread crust.

The boy seemed pretty familiar, it's true his clothes reminded her of Link, the main character in the Legend of Zelda series, but she thought she knew him. "I'm sorry. Have we met before? I'm sure I know you from somewhere..."

CuriousHeartless

"Oh, umm. I'm Onion. Mewtwo actually told me you were Victa, which was why I talked to you." Toby smiled. Bell jumped onto his head. "Oh, and this is Bell, my Bellosom. Say hi Bell."

"Bell." Which Toby heard as "Hi."

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: Sorry for not posting lately... but I am in a few other RPG's besides this one, and am on vacation right now... I think I can squeeze in a little time to post now though.
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yamiko Murakage and Morgana the Spiritomb

After an hour or so of experimenting with her attacks, a satisfied Nox headed into the fusion chamber. On the way there, Yamiko was thinking about how the whole training session went.

So it seems that Morgana uses malicious emotions as "fuel" for her attacks, she thought. I especially feel it when she uses attacks like Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse. And that crimson thunderbolt we fired together at the end was pretty darn wicked. I do have to admit, Morgana has a very interesting way of seeing things. I've known for quite a long time her fascination with pain and demise... but this has been the first time that I got to witness it from her standpoint. It's almost the same thing I feel whenever I'm shoplifting something, for instance...

Unlike last time, Vi Willow was not present at the fusion chamber. Yamiko guessed that she was working on something on her computer, which she would normally spend at least ten hours a day doing whilst drinking her favourite green tea. Fortunately, all Nox needed to defuse was press a single button, making the process very straightforward. And then, as she lay down in the chamber like Snow White in her glass coffin, she had to clear her mind, as if preparing to enter the realm of death...

But she didn't die. Yamiko woke up, now thinking about how weird it was to be in a human body again. She felt like she had suddenly gained a lot of weight, for as a Darkrai she felt very light and almost spectral in her being. Which was strange, considering she was light for a girl her age. No longer did she feel the powerful dark aura about her. Now she was... ordinary, powerless, the only "magical" qualities about her being the curse that had befallen her since before her birth. Glancing to the side, she could see Morgana, having returned to Spiritomb form.

From the shadowy wisps surrounding her ghastly face, Morgana sprouted two long appendages that formed fists at the ends. With these makeshift arms, she lifted herself out of the chamber, landing with a clunk on the floor. Then she used those arms to push herself forward some more. Though she didn't like to do this often, this was usually how she walked.

After exiting the chamber, Yamiko felt hungry. Perhaps all the training she had done as Nox had taken a strain on her energy. Just then, there was an announcement, telling everyone to head into the cafeteria for dinner (apparently to celebrate their first fusion). Well this was convenient.

But before Yamiko could take more than five steps towards the cafeteria, she spotted Sam walking up to her. Following behind him were a shiny Smeargle and a Cofagrigus. Upon seeing the latter, Yamiko took a step backward. Cofagrigus was one of the Pokemon Yamiko had seen in her dreams about her great-grandmother Celia, and this one was gazing around with a very similar look on its face: one that threatened to eat the soul of anyone who passed by and trap it forever inside as a mummy. Often times when she was depressed, Yamiko had wondered what would happen if she ever met that fate...

"Hey Yamiko," Sam greeted. "How was being Darkrai for you?"

There was a very slight hint of nervousness in his voice. Yamiko figured that this was because he wasn't used to talking to girls, as was common for boys his age. Usually, boys his age only talked to girls if they wanted to ask them out for a date. Could this be what Sam wanted? Or was Yamiko overestimating him?

"Pretty interestng actually," Yamiko replied, darting her eyes around Sam's without looking into them. "I felt very powerful in Darkrai form, as if I could command the very heart of the darkness and grant nightmares to even the kindest of hearts." Morgana uttered an enthusiastic chuckle beside her. "The really interesting part, though, was seeing Morgana's approach to using attacks. After all, she likes to manipulate the appearance of her attacks, so I got to feel how she goes about doing that. I'm not really into competitive battling or anything, but using those attacks is fun. And how was it for you, being a Zekrom and all? It seemed you had a bit of a hard time controlling yourself at first. It even took me a while to get used to this different form. It's like two minds occupying the same body all of a sudden, isn't it?"

As she was saying this, she was leading Sam towards the cafeteria. Along the way she picked up the Odd Keystone Morgana had disappeared into, carrying it in her arms as she followed the smell of pizza.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Sam noticed she seemed tense at the sight of Cofagrigan. Sam also noticed he felt a bit unnerved. He was sure it wasn't because he was talking to Yamiko, as he trained himself not to be so nervous around women, but it was like something else was making him feel locked up.

Was it because I dueled Mewtwo? I did get hit full blunt with a Shadow Ball. Sam wondered, then said, "Um... is Cofagrigan bothering you?" He turned to Cofagrigan. "Hey, Yamiko is a bit unnerved by you. No offence. But, could I ask you to sit-" He didn't speak further. Cofagrigan was already moving away silently. "Okay..." Sam turned back to Yamiko. "I'm sorry if I seem shaky. I got hit by a Shadow Ball while dueling Mewtwo, so I'm a bit jarred."

"And how was it for you, being a Zekrom and all? It seemed you had a bit of a hard time controlling yourself at first. It even took me a while to get used to this different form." Yamiko said, "It's like two minds occupying the same body all of a sudden, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I've been possessed by Cofagrigan multiple times, so I'm used to having a split persona." Sam said, calmly. "Being Zekrom was great, too. I got the hang of using a few electrical techniques." Sam then said. "I wonder... if there was a person here that turned into Reshiram, and if the legends of Reshiram and Zekrom once being one Pokémon are true, then if I as a Zekrom and the Reshiram person merged together..." Sam looked at her, as they sat down. "Would that result in us becoming what Reshiram and Zekrom once were?"
He listened to her response.
"Well, I looked over loads of old texts on these myths on Zekrom and Reshiram, and got together with Smeargan to make this visual of it." He took out his I-Phone, and pulled up an image.

tumblr_lfehi2KY8z1qav1tuo1_500.jpg

"That's what we got. What do you think?" Sam said, hoping to impress her with his artistic talents. "I got a bit of influence from Tron."
(No, I didn't draw that image OOCly. It was just the greatest fusion of Zek and Reshi since their concept was made at Game Freak studios. :))

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Come on people, post! I don't want this to die again.

Mewtwo flew into the cafeteria and got some food before looking around at the children and their pokemon. He noted Sam talking to Yamiko and Toby talking to Victoria. "Hmm. I wonder how these four will turn out. I wonder how all of them will turn out. Any of these kids can die in this war of the legends. Even if they don't die during the war, they will all die eventually, and I'll lose another family. But if we win, then I'll have my old family back. Hopefully I can get out with both intact. This is just so hard to deal with. I need to talk to someone."

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Cofagrigan sat at the table next to Sam's. He took a piece of gold out of a compartment on his body, and ate it, then closing himself up in a meditation state.

Smeargan grabbed a slice of pizza, and sat next to Sam with it, eating it precariously, as it was very hot.

Beheeyan floated over to Mewtwo, who was idling.

"HELLO." He said in his sing-song robot voice "YOU MUST BE MEWTWO. WOULD YOU CARE FOR A CONVERSATIOOOOOOOO-" He whacked himself, resolving his voicebox glitch. "SORRY. THIS FACILITIES TECHNOLOGY CAN TAMPER WITH MY VOICE BOX WHEN I OCCASIONALLY USE A SHARP VOWEL."

CuriousHeartless

Side-Note: Due to the resignation of Flame Mistress and Jacobii (Neither of which are recent, but I just am getting around ot this), I will allow not one, not two, but three extra sign-ups. Suicune and Moltres who were previously taken by them are now open along with any other not taken legends. If you want to sign-up, PM me a SU following this guide:
Human:
Name: Obvious. First and Last Needed.
Description: At least one full paragraph. Include as much info as you can.
History: Two solid paragraphs at least. You don't have to give me a highly descriptive history, but I need enough to tell something about you. Remember, you are the child of one of the people working for the lab.
Personality: Two or more solid paragraphs. No clichés or Mary Sues/Gary Stues.
Other: Any other things that need to be known.

Pokemon:
Name: What you call it. Can be a nickname (the preferred) or just the species name.
Species: Either an icon or the species name. Must be fully evolved.
Abiliity: Any one they can have, including Dream World abilities.
Description: Just wether they look normal or if they have some differences, nothing too crazy.
Personality: One solid paragraph.
History: Also one solid paragraph. Describe their live both before and after being caught if they are wild or just growing up around people if they were bred in captivity.

Legendary
Name: You got to go by something that the others can call you in this form.
Species: Same as with pokemon.
Ability: Either their In-Game or Dream World ability.
Description: Same as with the pokemon.
Connection to pokemon: You have to find a way (other than type because that is a default needed) to connect the legendary to the normal pokemon.

IC:

Mewtwo annoyedly looked at the Beheeyem. "Strange, I've met tons of Beheeyem in my travels and all of them were purely organic. May I ask, what happened to cause you to be so robotic?"

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Beheeyan looked at him. "ROBOTIC?" He questioned. "BEHEEYEM CAME FROM SPACE, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE OUR VOICE. THE FACT THAT I SEEM DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BEHEEYEM IS VERY ODD. IF YOU WISH, I CAN USE ANOTHER VOICE."

He made a few blinking motions, and made a EEeeeeeooo...booeeEEEP! noise.

"Statement: Ah, this must appease you much more, does it not?" Beheeyem said, rather in the manner of HK-47. "Query: How are you today, Mewtwo?"

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: Well, the only reason why I'm not posting very often is because... nothing is really going on in this RPG. I'd like to be doing something other than just sitting around and talking...
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yamiko Murakage and Morgana

"That's quite an interesting drawing..." Yamiko replied to Sam, after seeing the image on his I-Phone. "Of course, I didn't see anyone fuse into Reshiram here. Who knows, it was probably a pretty girl with a Ninetales or something."

With a sigh, Yamiko grabbed a tray and headed over to where all the food was. As she did so, she kept thinking about that Cofagrigus Sam had. It bore so much resemblance to the one Celia had in her dreams... perhaps the two could have been brothers or something? At that point Yamiko tried to remember what other Pokemon Celia had with her. They were all Ghost-type, that much was certain. But there were so many Ghost Pokemon out there... Gengar, Mismagius, Shedinja, Sableye, Banette, Drifblim, Dusknoir, Spiritomb, Froslass, Golurk, Cofagrigus, Chandelure, Jellicent... She definitely had Banette, as that was the one who supposedly put the curse on her. And there was probably a Dusknoir and a Chandelure--or was it Lampent?--as well.

Well at any rate, the good thing about Darkrai was that it was Dark-type, a type that is strong against the Ghost-type. The only types of attacks that are strong against the Dark-type are Bug and Fighting, neither of which Ghost Pokemon are likely to have. True, Shedinja had many Bug attacks, and Golurk had that Dynamicpunch... but Celia didn't seem like one to have either of those Pokemon. And many ghosts use Psychic attacks, which Dark Pokemon are immune to. Maybe, just maybe, Nox might have a chance against Celia, even if she were to battle her Pokemon all by herself. The only question now was, where was Celia hiding?

During this contemplative time, Yamiko was moving around the cafeteria with a tray, picking up items that seemed mildly interesting. So far she had already "collected" a Caesar salad and a piece of garlic bread, and was just now removing a cup of butternut squash soup from the counter.

"Hold on, let me get you another one there," warned the chef from behind the counter, as he took the cup right out of Yamiko's grasp. "There is a fly in this soup."

As Yamiko took a fly-free cup of soup and placed it on the tray, she watched the chef remove the fly in the other cup with a pair of tweezers. He fed this fly to a nearby Weepinbell.

On the way back to the table, Yamiko came across a window, which contained the first view of the outside she had gotten since she had woken up that morning. The sky was cloudy at this time, and a nearby willow tree swayed in the breeze. Strong gusts of wind occasionally blew by it, causing several leaves to blow off. Yamiko wondered if it would rain soon. But before she could find that out, she returned to the main area of the cafeteria, taking a seat at a table next to Sam's. Along the way, she passed by a talking Beeheyem, who was speaking to Mewtwo in a very robotic voice.

He sounds like a male version of GLaDOS, Yamiko thought with a little giggle. Next thing I know, he will offer Mewtwo some cake, I bet.

After sitting down, Yamiko spotted the back of the Cofagrigus, who was now hiding in a corner. There was a little tombstone sitting behind him...

And a scary one at that. Upon approaching Cofagrigan, Morgana showed her ghastly face, drawing herself up to the height of that ornate mummy.

<"So,"> she taunted in Spiritomb language, <"are you jealous of that Luxray there? Are you perhaps a little disappointed that you don't get to become a legendary Pokemon? Especially Zekrom, the being of pure blackness? Maybe if you set up a deal with one of the other people here, you can become Giratina. That's pretty much your only option.">

Morgana knew well the rivalry between Spiritomb and Cofagrigus. Apparently, the two Pokemon used to both be native to Unova. Cofagrigus, along with its pre-evo Yamask, inhabited the Relic Castle, while Spiritomb inhabited a large graveyard just north of Mistralton City. Whenever one of each species met at night, the two would always have a battle. The Spiritomb considered themselves superior because of they had the Dark-type that Cofagrigus lacked, which gave them an edge in battle. The Cofagrigus retaliated by mentioning their ornate sarcophagi made of pure gold, considering them superior to the cheap little tombstones Spiritomb possessed. Other Pokemon of Unova knew them as a fierce rivalry that could have been more bitter than that between Zangoose and Seviper.

Later on, the Celestial Tower was built right on top of the graveyard the Spiritomb called home. This tower was home to Litwick and Elgyem, which the Spiritomb couldn't tolerate that well. Then apparently, one little girl snatched a Spiritomb before they could all disappear, fleeing all the way to Sinnoh. The Gastly living in the Lost Tower there even welcomed her. But the Spiritomb was not happy. She missed her home, but on the other hand, she was glad to be away from the Cofagrigus forever. She set up home in an Odd Keystone sitting just outside the Lost Tower, and she mated with a Gastly to continue the presence of her species. Then she disappeared into the Odd Keystone, haunting it forevermore, never emerging from it again.

As the legend goes, all Spiritomb that existed thereafter haunted an Odd Keystone in remembrance of their mother.

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Cofagrigan felt a presense near him- and the presense was speaking to him.

He opened his coffin-like body up out of meditation. His eyes glanced to the Spiritomb that belonged to the girl that Sam apparently had feelings for.

Cofagrigan looked like a normal variation of his species, except for one thing... One of Cofagrigan's eyes was red, while the other was a pale ghostly blue. He looked at the Spiritomb. It was attempting to taunt him. He would not allow himself to be roused by such a petty attempt to get under his ectoplasma.

"...I could care less about becoming a legendary Pokémon..." Cofagrigan said in a passive voice, that echoed, and sounded rather like deep windchimes. "...life is already a burden as it is... It's bad enough I must be dragged by a human..." Cofagrigan did not sound sad, nor annoyed, but rather tired. He seemed like he just wanted to not be messed with.

"You may torment me for as long as you wish. I could really... care less..." He droned on.

CuriousHeartless

I forgot that leafstormfire kinda replaced Flame Mistress, so I'll only be accepting two new SUs. Tell your friends guys. Also, Kiruria, the reasons things are going so slowly are because the convos are going so slowly, it took you a long time to reply to deo for instance. I believe there are three convos going on, when the tie up I'll move the day ahead and tomorrow in the RP'll be fun.

"Oh, I have never seen a Beheeyem change its voice before. I meg a ventriloquist Elgyem, but even he was bad at changing his voice. I must say, that is rather amazing." Mewtwo said to the alien. "So, you belong to Sam. I must say, he interests me, he is powerful, but overconfident. You have a good trainer, but I must ask if you are strong enough for this?"