• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: War of the Legends

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
((OOC:…Please stop posting these short posts, please. I don’t want to make the Mods close this thread down. This RP is fun, but remember: put spaces between paragraphs. -_- Seriously, this should be wired into your brains by now. Also, remember correct grammar. No pieces of dialogue by different people/Pokemon in the same paragraph! ))

Hui yelped in surprise when she saw Mewtwo thrown against the ground, but it turned out that he was okay. Skybolt gave her a mental look of disgust, as the artificial Rayquaza did not like the human being concerned about others if they were too weak to hold themselves up. What remained of the ceiling came crashing down on their head, but didn’t do much but just cause the Rayquaza to sneeze. It was quite an explosive sneeze, considering that the Rayquaza was readying a Dark Pulse, which then crashed into the Speed form who took a direct hit, as Hui was aiming for the Deoxys in its Normal form, aka “Purple”.

Green was slammed backwards, but she appeared to take little damage; the Dark Pulse had not been halfway done by the time of the sneeze. “Heh, is that all you can do? That was weak, weaker than you should be, fake Rayquaza!” the Speed form Deoxys taunted.

Hui could feel Shadowfire’s rage building; this never was a good thing. ’Let me go!’ the mind of the Sazandora thought.

’Alright, but no matter you have to snap out of it when I tell you to, okay?’ Hui was taking a chance here. Either Shadowfire would botch the whole thing or defeat one of the Deoxys. You could never count on one of the species of “Sazandora” for much else than biting people, botching things up, insulting others, writing obscene poetry, destroying doors and their general surroundings and being completely loyal to their trainers. You just had to get past the negatives to see their true potential.

“HELL YEAH!” the Rayquaza roared, filled with Shadowfire’s mind. Hui thought that this was going overboard, but you never know. Purple looked offended, but mildly surprised at the same time. Maybe the Normal Form Deoxys had expected someone less foul-mouthed?

“Hui! We’re here to help!” two new voices yelled to the Rayquaza. They belonged to the human’s Archeos and Nattorei. They looked eager to help the Rayquaza in her plans.

Epicpip

My stache' is better
Cobalt:
Walking around and away, he heard a lot of commotion where he just left from. He turned around and met up with many fusions fighting the Deoxys. He quickly went to his room. He, carefully as he could being a tall, large thing, grabbed a pokeball. He grabbed two more after that. Releasing Z, a Zoroark, Jay, a Serperior, and Typhlo, a Typhlosion from their pokeballs, he informed them of the battles raging outside. He told Z to use Illusion to turn into a Deoxys, then use Night Daze. Then, he told Typhlo and Jay to create a diversion on one Deoxys, while he went and got one of his new friends.

Benigal:
OOC: This is back in time a bit, I haven't posted as her for a while.
Finding out the explosion was Cobalt, she soared to the medical wing. Bryan and Pip were already out of the fusion chamber. She went back to training, and saw Claw, Onion, and Mewtwo walking around, looking for something.
OOC: Present time:
Abigal thought about defusing for a bit. Suddenly, Cobalt rushed up to her. "They are here! The Deoxys are attacking!" He panicked. "I have an idea. Remember the time with the Volt Switch/U-Turn thing? That might work here. Let's go faint some Deoxys!"

Both:
Going into the room where the four forms were, much commotion was about. Jay came up to Cobalt and pointed to a fainted Zoroark and Typhlosion. Bryan gritted his teeth, asking how Z did. Jay explained how he attacked the defense form, but then it used Signal Beam on the illusion, fainting it. Typhlosion was hit by a Psycho Boost, and too fainted. Jay had been it with a Signal Beam, but with pretty good defenses managed to survive. Suddenly, a colorful blast came, but Cobalt took it and unleashed Metal Burst. He told Benigal to catch up as he started to run towards Speed Form. Unleashing Volt Switch, he hit Red, who then came in with Brick Break, only to see Cobalt say, "Bye-bye," and be greeted with a U-Turn to the face. Unaware of what was happening, he took many weak hits. Suddenly, Red unleashed a Psychic on both Benigal and Cobalt. He laughed until a swift, green movement struck him in the stomach. He released his grip on Benigal and Cobalt, but Cobalt couldn't fly! He fell down, down... Benigal saw this. Using her Air Slash strategy, she went down faster then the panicking blue figure. Using Aerial Ace, she caught Cobalt in her mouth. Abigal thanked Ben for that. One battle and someone had died? That would mean they were hopeless! Cobalt got up and thanked the Moltres. They turned back to Red, who was engaged in a tight battle against Jay. Cobalt and Benigal knew the plan. They charged.

CuriousHeartless

OOC
I'll edit/post the Deoxys' reactions in a few minutes. Also guys, this is a losing battle. If any of the Deoxys start getting close to fainting they shall use Recover. Everyone will get knocked out of the battle and the Deoxys will give a message from the legends' leader before retreating. DO NOT knock out any of the Deoxys, as it counts a bunnying according to rule 13, I think. it might be a different one.

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
(sorry, was busy. And kmg, why can't Rotom hack into the computers? does it help any that Alex helped program them? If not fine)
"I'll take the defence one!" Alex shouted as he tapped the two pokeballs strapped to his wrist releasing his Onix and Magnemite. Immediatly the Deoxys put up a protective barrier. "Magnemite, use Lock-on, try to find a weak point in its shield. Then hit it with Expolsion. With any luck, that should knock out the shield. Onix, protect Magnemite from any attacks." Alex reteated into thier mind and gave orders to Rotom. Charge up the biggest Shadow Ball you can. When Magnemite explodes we only have a split second to hit it.
Got it. Rotom charged up a large ball of shadow between thier claws, while Magnemite's eye glowed red and started scanning the sheild while Onix was ready to intercept any attacks.

CuriousHeartless

OOC
Sorry gmoyes, but I just feel metagaming popping up from that. And I thought you and Rotom were fused? It's fine to have your Magnemite and Onix out and be fused so can you change that? When you do I'll update.

Floorman

Creeping On Le Floor
Jesse/Shiver/Thief

"Shiver, just like in training, you handle moving, I'll handle attacking, Okay? Try to get us behind the Defense one, so I can release a hyper beam!" Jesse thought to Shiver.

"Alright, let's get started then." Shiver replied, as Thief began to circle around the Deoxys D. When in position, Thief sent a Hyper Beam flying at its back. Soon after, the Regice fell to one knee, and seemed to be panting.

"I may have given that hyper beam a little too much. Do you have any ideas?" Jesse thought, his mind racing through options.

"Yeah, maybe," Shiver seemed to be trying to figure out what to do, " I think that we should brace ourselves, I have a feeling that the enemy will retaliate.

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
SamHalcyonPokmonTrainer-1-1.jpg

Pokémon Trainer Sam Halcyon

Sam was edging closer to the battle. Imperian was blown out of the sky from the attacking Psycho Boost. Charzan's bite had made quite a bit of damage to the ;386-a;, forcing it to stagger backwards. The deoxys showed a sign of damage, but ignored it. He charged another psycho boost, and fired it towards Charzan. Imperian had recovered almost instantiously, and has blocked Charzan, putting up his shield like arms in a defencive position. Taking a tactic that he saw from one of Sam's video games, God of War 3, He rebound the Psycho boost by having it hit his flat arms, and then flinging his arms outwards, forcing the electro-psychotic sphere to slide off the slick and metalic arms and fly back towards it alien caster.
"Serperian, use Frenzy Plant on the Speed Deoxys!" Sam shouted. Serperian executed the attack with grace, and fired a storming hailfire of large, tan roots that erupted from the ground towards the Deoxys. The attack's roots shot up to grab the psychic legendary from space, but the speed forme deoxys was a cut ahead, using Extremespeed on Serperian, knocking him off his balance. Serperian had used it's body to wrap around it in an attempt to wring it dry (Wring), and fling it. Again, the Deoxys had jumped out of reach. It then used Psycho Boost. The attack, however, did not connect with the Serperior, but instead, launched past him. The Psycho Boost was hurtling directly to the crowd of fused legendaries!
No! Sam thought. He took action immediatly, hurling himself into a full on sprint. He slid infront of the crowd, taking full blunt of the Psycho Boost's attack. "Aghhh!!!" Sam cried in agony. He felt entirely electrified, feeling his whole body had become heavy and full of sand. His head grew weary, and his sight grew dim (thanks, Hotel California., and he felt his feet leave the floor. He was falling. He managed to see just a slight bit of who he had directly defended from the blast. All he could see was that the Pokémon had no legs, and was floating. It looked like it was wearing something... something colorful, and sparkling... something he would see in a girls room. But before he could complete his last thought, he has let darkness slip over him; he was unconcious, risking his life for a person whom he did not know who. He would have wondered who it was, but could not concieve it. all he could feel was electricity, a headache, and see total darkness...

//He is only unconcious, dont worry.

---------------------------
I'm currently thinking: That you wont meta-game by trying to fit the description of the person Sam blocked. I know who it could be, but do you know who it might be? Only someone floating with something that would have come out of a girls room would have fit the description.
Hoping that: People don't try and rage me of who it is if they find out. nothing like 'oh, you little punk!' or something like that.
Tagged: Elvis, Kirukia, Lvl 100 ;006;, D-World, and Epicpip.
Credit for this is MINE.​

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
(We are fused. Rotom was doing his rounds when he spoted the deoxys and mewtwo. Alex grabbed his pokeball belt and ran to the fusion chamber. And ok, sorry)
When Thief's Hyper Beam hit Brown's shield, Magnemite found a weak point in front of Brown where it was taking energy from to shield its back. The Hyper Beam bounced off where Onix intercepted it with an Iron Tail and Magnemite rammed into the weaked spot and Exploded. A fraction of a second after the explosion, Rotom launched the super charged Shadow Ball right at the place Magnemite exploded. When the smoke cleared, Magnemite was knocked out on the ground and the Deoxys looked a little more tired but with its shields still up.
Alex mentally swore. That didn't leave a mark! he thought. And Magnemite's down. This isn't looking good. He took over thier mouth. "Onix, use Bind! Try to crush it!" Rotom, Discharge it!
The giant rock snake circled the psychic type's shield and tightened while thier tail generator hummed with power and electicity sparked everywhere.

spar119

Luna:

When Luna finally got to the room she was headed to she saw the fusion legends fighting real legends, specifically the four forms of Deoxys and it looked onesided. She decided to help as best as she can. Luna powered up a Dragon Pulse and fired at the normal form of Deoxys and clipped it barely it could still move but the attack hit."Darn I missed lets, try again." She started charging up a Ice Beam and fired at the speed form Deoxys and managed to hit it dead on. "Yes i hit it." Luna said in her mind, but it was still going she tried again but got hit by a Zap Cannon from the side and hit the floor hard she tried to get up but got a Ice beam in the side and got knocked out.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Pathetic attempt to catch up in the RPG... GO. EDIT: Sorry KMG, didn't see your post before I started writing mine... all I did was remove Luna and Sam from the room so no big plot catcher-uppers here.

~Carrie/Aria/Gypsy~

Gypsy had been sleeping for a long long time. Aria was sitting next to her, her red eyes peering down on the sleeping teen. Finally, Carrie rolled over, opening her green eyes as she spotted Aria. Green met red, and the red eyes narrowed unhappily.

"How long've I been asleep?" Carrie grumbled, "And how the heck did we get unfused?" She sat up slowly in the bed, rubbing at her eyes with her fists. She slowly brushed down her big puff of unruly dark hair as she glanced up at Aria. She wasn't expecting an answer, but to her surprise, one came.

Aria heaved a heavy, diva-like sigh, "You fell asleep from exhaustion and I had to steer our body back here... it's your fault she's so fat anyways... and then carry you back. Haha. I carried Carrie. Get it? Get it?!" Aria chuckled, placing her head in her claws, "What a hoot."

Carrie cocked an eyebrow at the Flygon, still trying to perceive how she'd spoken. Then she simply sighed and gave in, "Yeah, you're hilarious Aria. Can we get a move on?" She climbed slowly out of bed, and when she stood she was almost as tall as her Flygon. The two of them began heading towards the fusion chambers, but it seemed the place was deserted. "Where is everybody?" Carrie asked into the echoing hallway.

Almost as if in response, the sounds of battle neared the teen's ears. She glanced at Aria, who whipped her tail, itching for a fight. They were ready to go. Carrie ran towards the commotion, not bothering to go fuse. She was a useless Latias anyways. Aria could do more damage than she could. Or at the very least they could help save the people who'd been knocked out. Aria had taken to flying, since that was faster than walking anyways. She flew in an almost crooked manner, since she was pushing herself, trying to get past Carrie.

"Show off!" Carrie called. The two of them ran neck-and-neck until they reached the sight of the fray. And quite the fray it was. Mewtwo was being thrown up against walls. A Rayquaza was screaming profanities as she battled against Deoxys. There appeared to be all four forms of Deoxys fighting against a crowd of fused legendaries, but the Deoxys were winning despite their disadvantage in numbers. "Well this isn't good..." Carrie grumbled under her breath. Aria landed beside her, and the two of them began scanning the crowd. Two fallen forms met their eyes, one of a Latios, and the other of a boy.

"Aria! I think that's Sam! I'm going to go get him, and you go try to drag Luna out of the battle! We have to get them at least around the corner!" Carrie instructed. The Flygon gave a nod and flew off, dodging various attacks until she reached Luna. Carrie took off running, ducking beneath flying legendaries and weaving around ground-based ones. She slid under a Shock Wave attack until she reached the brown-haired boy. Carrie knew it was going to be hard for her to lift him, but she did so. She slowly pulled the boy into a sloth-like position hanging from her back. She wrapped one hand beneath his butt and the other was in front of her to shove through whoever barred her way.

Carrie ran, ducking beneath and ice beam and protecting Sam with her front side until they reached the edge of the battle. Carrie rounded a few corners once more, until she found Aria dragging Luna along the floor. Aria gently pushed Luna up against a wall so she wouldn't get hit if anything did manage to come this far into the hallway. Carrie laid Sam down next to her and sat down, facing the way they'd come. She wanted to see anything that tried to get past her and Aria. Aria was standing in a battle ready-stance, her large green body curled protectively over Carrie and in front of the others. They were ready.

CuriousHeartless

OOC:
It's fine MM. And guys, this'll be a two or three parter so don't post again until I say that I'm done.

-Green-
She dodged the Shadow Ball the Celebi shot at her quickly and easily. "Hah, idiot. Signal Beam." The blast struck Onion so hard that when he slammed dowmn a crunch was heard and he lay still but for small breaths. "Too easy." A buzz started in her head. "What is that?" She asked. She quickly scanned exactly what it was and swung around to see another Deoxys S. He jumped at her and clipped her with a Brick Break. His fist glew as he pulled it back, but Green ducked under the blow.

The imposter used Extreme Speed to hit past Green and used its momentum to deliver a strong Focus Punch into Green's face. "Hahahahahahaha!" Green started laughing. "I've been playing with you. Extreme Speed!" She tackled the other Deoxys at extreme speeds and then back flipped off of him.

The buzz still going on in Green's head intensified and she fell roughly. The enemy hit a weak Drain Punch into her shoulder. She pulled herself up and waited. He attempted the elemental punches, but she dodged them easily and struck back. A purple aura blasted between her and him as she used her and her sibling's signature move, Psycho Boost. She followed up with a Shadow Ball to the face. Watson, as the other Deoxys apparently called himself, used a Low Kick to Green's groin.

Oww. At least I'm not a guy. Green thhought before yelling, "My eyes! Oh my EYES!" Watson hit her with a Flash Cannon right in the face. She retaliated with Energy Ball. The enemy used a weak Superpower before collapsing.

Green flew off, Recovering as she did. A blast hit her in the back. She could barely feel it, but she still swivelled around and saw the weak attacker. A Rayquaza. "Heh, is that all you can do?" Green taunted. "That was weak, weaker than you should be, fake Rayquaza!" Green was about to start battling, but Purple urged her away and took up the fight instead.

-Not done-

CuriousHeartless

OOC
Deo, gmoyes, and spar, I'm discounting you three's latest posts to make this work a bit easier. Sorry if that somehow offends you.

IC
Green spotted Red, her older brother and the Deoxys who was usually in Attack form. He appeared to be battling a Coballion and a Moltres, having just turned away from a Serperior. Green flew in closer, blasting a Signal Beam at the Serperior as she approached. "Hey brother, need some help?"

"Sure sis." He said as the two enemies charged him. He attacked the Moltres, so Green attacked the Coballion. She quickly sped in and hit Coballion on the head with Brick Break.

-Red-
Red joined Brown in fighting the pokemon of a male trainer who sounded cheesy and stole lines from movies. "What evah." Red interrupted. "Psycho Boost." A Charizard came at him, dodging the attack as it went past and biting Red's arm. "Thunder." A jolt of strong electricity passed into Charizard's body. "Poison Jab!" Red hit two purple tinged whips into Charizard's body, downing him. He flew away before the trainer could send his next pokemon to fight.

He saw Brown, who had also moven on to another opponent, leave from a trio of pokemon, two fainted and one barely up. Red landed down and aimed a Signal Beam at the struggling pokemon, a Serperior. However, a Coballion came from nowhere and intercepted the attack. The Coballion threw a Metal Shot at Red, but it barely did anyything.

"Volt Switch!" An electrical field surounded the Coballion who charged Red. Red readied a Brick Break as the pokemon came close, but the move struck fast and Coballion disappeared for a Moltres to hit Red.

Red sent out a Psychic to push off his foes just long enough to use Recover. A green thing hit his stomach and he released the two, the Moltres catching the Coballion so that he didnt get flattened on the floor.

"Hey, brother." Green said, joining him. "Need some help?"

"Sure sis." Red replied, taking off at Moltres.

-Not done-

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Raiden watched the battle before him, and sensed he could not go on any longer. His body was broken from the attacks of the Deoxys, and his mind was slowly being torn apart, and he felt only now that he would be unable to continue. He prepared a powerful Thunder, and struck the shield with all his power, but the Deoxys was easily countering the entire team, and swiftly used a Psychic, tearing apart Raidens mind swiftly and decisively. He stumbled momentarily, and collapsed, as his life came to a slow halt. It was over.

OOC: And so, I'm out. Have fun, and good luck.

Last edited:
OOC
Seriously people? KMG is still deciding what is going on if you look at his post it says NOT DONE.
He still doesn't know what hes going to do and wants you to wait to post.
It is really rude to completely disregard what the creator of this RPG.
Sorry for this all OOC post but it's rediculous how it seems like some people can't read and it aggrovates me.
Edit: I'm sorry, I was just wondering if this RPG was going to get going again.
Just wondering when sorry.

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

OOC
Sorry I took so long.

IC
Red faced the Moltres. "Zap Cannon!" He gathered electricty into a ball and threw it at the bird.

-Brown-
Brown joined Red against the Empolean and Charizard. The Empolean ran at him and jumped. A purple aura lew between the two, from Brown to Imperian. Imperian fell back from the Psycho Boost, but jumped at Brown again, turning in a Drill Peck.

"Counter." A brown aura surrounded Brown as the penguin hit him. The aura doubled and b
Brown smashed Imperian with a strong hit.

He then flew to encounter three more pokemon, a Typhlosion, a Serperior, and a Deoxys. Thhe Deoxys attaccked, making Brown blast a Signal Beam at it, breaking the Zoroark's illusion and knocking it out. Typhlo, the Typhlosion, fuired a Fire Blast at Brown. Brown put up a Mirror Coat, a blue aura surrounding him that absorbed the blast and flung back a large blast, knocking out the badger. He then blasted the Serperior with a Signal Beam.

He flew off again to enter a new match. He put up a protect as he faced a Magnemite, Onix, and Zekrom. The Magnemite self-destructed on the shield while anothher pokemon from behind struck the back. The pritect fell long enough for Zekrom to strike Brown with a shadow ball. Brown sent out a message to his siblings before flying off again.

-Purple-

"HELL YEAH!" Purple heard the Rayquaza yell.

"Watch your mouth!" Purple yelled, shooing her sister away so that she could take the battle.

Suddenly, an Archeops and Ferrothorn popped up beside Rayquaza. "No matter. Ice Beam! Thunderbolt! Fire Punch!" She blasted an Ice Beam at Rayquaza, hit a thunderbolt into Archeops, and punched Ferrothorn with a fiery fist. She was going to attack again when
she received Brown's message and flew off.

-All-
The four Deoxys gathered in the center of the room. "Psycho Boost!" A blast of energy filled the room. When it faded only one enemy remained up. A Darkrai that Red quicklly dispatched with Signal Beam

-Not done-

CuriousHeartless

OOC
Last part. You guys can post after this.

IC
"This is your warning." Green said to the immobilised heroes. "In a week we shall return. If you've stopped this experiment we shall let you live as slaves. And if you kep them up, we shall do this to all of you. Extreme Speed Brick Break." A blur of speed swept across Sandagor and Arc, sickening crunches sounding out their necks snapping and their deaths coming. "Now thhen, one week. Head out." The other three shhifted to speed form and the Deoxys took off.

"No!" Onion said, weakly pulling himself up. "Damn it. They got away, beat us, and kiled two of us. This is immpossible."

"It's quite possible." Mewtwo said, pain in his voice. "And it just happened. There is only one thing to do. Get some rest and then train for a week. When the Deoxys get back we will kick their asses for Sandagor and Arc." He weakly rose before falling back onto his knees.

Scientists quickly came into the room with swarms of Tabunne who used their healing beams to rejuvenate the people, pokemon, and fusions as best as they could.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
SamHalcyonPokmonTrainer-1-1.jpg

Pokémon Trainer Sam Halcyon

Sam had not yet awakened from the massive psycho boost that had enveloped the crowd of people. All he remembered doing was suddenly running outwards to block two pokémon from getting hit, a Shaymin, and a Darkrai, and suddenly, darkness. He certainly hoped the two were okay.

On the outside, Sam was unconcious on the floor, infront of the crowd, and in front of the Darkrai. the Shaymin was several spaces away. It looked like he was stepping infront of them to block the blast entirely from hitting them, and he were apparently unsuccessful.

The Tabunne had awakened Sam from his sleep. "Whoa... what happened..." He was looking around. His entire body hurt, and he felt like his arm wasn't even there. He saw he was sitting near a blackish pokémon, who was unmistakingly a Darkrai. Sam had no reall recollection of who it was for a few moments. Suddenly, he remembered. He knew who she was. He almost jumped in surprise when he rediscovered this. He moved his right arm to the Darkrai in an attempt to lift her, but, the moment his arm moved, a scorching pain electrified his entire arm; it was broken. Apparently, he had landed wrong on it, and he had snapped it. He also felt something warm coming from his head. He lifted his good hand and felt it. It was wet. He knew exactly what it was. He moved his hand away, too unnerved to look at the red blood that covered it. He extended his good arm and pulled the Darkrai, still unconcious, up-right. He tried to wake her up, but she was apparently still in a slumber. So, he simply sat there while the Tabuune fixed his arm up, and patched his head. He sat there wondering Does she even know I exist? Will she care I almost died for her out here? He suddenly didn't care. So long as she was okay, he was perfectly fine. His mind then trailed off seeing his team. all of them were ravaged, but nothing too bad. They looked like they got out of a hospital, with a few bandages, and a sling maybe. Pikan sat on Sam's shoulder. sam looked back to the Darkrai, and held her a bit tighter, hoping she would wake soon.

---------------------------
I'm currently thinking: One week to live? One week till the legends are brutally slaughtered!
Hoping that: Kirukia gets online so she may wake up Darkrai.
Tagged: KMG, D-World, Kirukia, Lvl 100 ;006;, Epicpip, Android Zoroark, and Xande.
Credit for this is MINE.​

Epicpip

My stache' is better
Cobalt:
CRACK! A sickening blow from Red put him to sleep.

"Who... wha... NO!" Cobalt jumped up, surprising the Tabunne that was healing him. His head was throbbing, but the room was a mess. Blood stained the floor around some pokemon, especially a Kyurem and Raikou. "No... No... RARRHHH!" Cobalt unleashed the most powerful Metal Burst in the world, straight up to the ceiling. He asked a scientist who was dead (as in, what pokemon were dead). He already knew the decapitated Kyurem was gone, but the scientist said that the Raikou was dead, too. He glowed silver. Metallic rage. He stormed out of the room. This was his fault. He should have never gone in the simulator. After taking out two fusions with passive work, the Deoxys knew that they were ready to attack. He went back to the training room. He went to the Clay Pigeon shooter. Turning it on, his whole body glowed. He was a pure silver pokemon. Gathering all of his might, he smashed a clay figure. It almost completely vanished. He attacked more and more. He was no longer glowing silver, but was silver. Any metal particles from the things attached themselves to his body. Finally, he unleashed Metal Burst. The layer of rock rose off of his body, formed a sort of blanket, and smashed the final wave of pigeons. The whole room was glowing silver. He was still angry. Very angry.

Benigal:
No, she thought. Zap cannon, again. She knew what came next. Boom.

Slowly waking up, Benigal looked around. She could barely muster the strength to stand, let alone fly. There were some cold, limp, dead bodies. A dragon and a cat. She sighed. She went over to the dragon, and waved her wing. The layer of ice on it melted. The Raikou didn't look like it died a physical death. It had more of an "I can't take this any more!" Expression, but a big, bleeding gap in its side was probably the final blow. All she wanted was to go away. She was now scared. Ben tried to comfort her in her head, but it didn't work much. The Cobalion was gone. She hoped it didn't dissapear into a pile of ash (which there was next to where she and Cobalt were knocked unconcious). The ash was lined in a pattern similar to a Deoxys' arm. She realized that during the fight, she saw one of the arms of one of the Deoxys fall off. She knew it was that, and she had burned it into a crisp. Walking back to the training room to get to the fusion pod, she saw the Cobalion. It looked angry. Very angry. It smashed the clay pigeons like it was nothing. At the end, it didn't look like a Cobalion. It looked like a statue. Suddenly, it used a Metal Burst, and it's covering fell off and smashed them. It stood there, and the room glowed silver from the attack.