• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: War of the Legends

CuriousHeartless

Yep deo, we got a backup. And I think that I'm being a bit of a push-over, but I'll open an eighth spot for you leafstormfire, but this now means all spots are either filled or reserved and I'm not making any more after this.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Human:

Name: Annabeth Davenport

Description: Annabeth has wavy, medium length blond hair, usually tied back into a ponytail. Her eyes are strange. Their color can range from a clear turquoise to an ice-blue, or a startling light green. They have little flecks of gold in them, making her eyes both beautiful and a little intimidating. Her legs are long and she has an athletic build, as she loves to run. Annabeth's ears are a little pointed, like an elf's, and she often gets teased about them.

Annabeth does not like fashion. In fact, she goes directly against it. T-shirts suit her, sometimes with a jacket or sweater over it, along with slightly ripped jeans or shorts and a pair of sneakers. Annabeth has never painted her nails in her life, much less lipstick. The only piece of jewelry she wears in a dewdrop necklace. Sometimes she wears an old baseball cap, broken in and fraying because she wears it so much.

Personality: Annabeth is a brave one, but reckless. She's not afraid to stand up to anyone, and is very loyal to her friends, but one betrayal can shatter it all. She is generally nice, and is humorous, but can be cold and mean when she chooses to. Annabeth loves running, as it takes away her worries and is very enjoyable for her.

Annabeth pushes her Pokemon to their limits. She knows what they can do and works at it to get her Pokemon's moves and strategies to perfection, or at least as good as they can be. She cares for them and treats them as friends, and never, ever, gets angry at them.

History: Annabeth has a sad past. Her mother left her and her father alone without reason when she was 5. Her dad has been caring for her ever since, though she sometimes longs for another parent. She has tried to search on her own, but has never found any clues. 2 years later, Annabeth and her father moved to Snowpoint City, mostly because they wanted to leave the past behind and that they liked the cold. Annabeth has come to a decision never, ever to think about her mother again - now she pictures her as selfish and uncaring.

When Annabeth was a little over 2 years old, and egg was hatched in their home. This egg was none other than an Eevee, and became one of her best companions. She came with Annabeth to Snowpoint City, and soon evolved into a Glaceon.

Annabeth did fairly well in school, though she didn't excel in anything except P.E. In fact, it was the only thing she ever got an A+ in. She was never 'popular' but not ignored, and it's stayed that way ever since.

Other: Has arachnophobia, she fences, and is allergic to peanuts. (Whaaat?)

Pokemon (Fusion Partner):

Name: Whitestar

Species: Togekiss

Ability: Serene Grace

Description: Instead of blue and red on the feathers on the side of his head, Whitestar has feathers colored silver and gold. His wings are strong and wide, as a result of flying so often. He is incredibly flexible in the air.

Personality: Whitestar is oddly caring. He's like a father to all of Annabeth's other Pokemon, and is gentle to the young ones and stern to the older. Whitestar rarely gets angry, but is very protective to the ones he loves. Whitestar is very modest and mature. He is a great strategist, and looks at problems differently then anyone else. Sometimes, in battle if Whitestar is in a bad position, he acts on his own instead of waiting for an order from Annabeth.

History: Whitestar was caught by another trainer that treated him well - he trained him for mostly contests, but Whitestar was included in a couple of battle as well. He was traded to Annabeth for an Absol who, unfortunately, did not listen to Annabeth. Annabeth has taught the Togekiss different styles of fighting than his previous trainer. Whitestar has experience of many different strategies.

Other: Is currently in love with Angel, Flame Mistress' Togekiss another Pokemon.

Legendary:

Name: Wish

Species: Latias

Description: Wish's two wings are silver and gold, like Whitestar's feathers. Her eyes are like Annabeth's.

Other: Wish can fly incredibly fast.

Connection to Pokemon: They are both graceful in a way, they can both fly, and both share the high Special Attack stat.

*I'll add Annabeth's Pokemon later.

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Now... That leaves Jacob and Dara left to make their SUs... Hurry, J! Time's a wastin'!

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
This isn't going so well. No new SUs in over two weeks.

CuriousHeartless

Well, it appears that gmoyes never came back to see he had a reserve, so I think I'll take him off the list. I'll probably start the rpg up tomorrow and my su might come a bit after that. Also, merry Christmas everyone.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'll ask DVB if he'd like to join. XD

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
You were up kinda early to post that. o_o
But, sure, you can get him in the game grid. Can't wait to play WotL V3.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'm an insomniac. XD I only take short naps...XD

CuriousHeartless

He gave it up a while ago.

edit: I have posted the game thread (I know I promised it on Monday, but it is still only a few days late). It is here.. Also, for anyone who has a reserve (Currently only Buchou I believe), it doesn't have to be in yet, but it is needed by the fifth.

Last edited: