• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: War of the Legends

CuriousHeartless

Pokemon: War of the Legends

The pokemon world lasted for centuries in peace. Humans and pokemon got along like family. Until that fateful day two years ago. Legendary pokemon, physical gods of the world, attacked. The various legendaries from every region turned on humans using their powers. The once peaceful gods became mad, slaughtering people and pokemon who stood in their way and no amount of force could stop them. However, one legendary managed to stave off whatever was controlling the others and stood with the humans. He was Mewtwo, an artificial legendary born from experiments on the DNA of Mew. He tried to awaken the other legendaries from their crazes, but he could merely hold them off.

In that time however, the human scientists came up with a plan. They studied the experiments that made Mewtwo. A scientist from many years ago named Dr. Fuji fused his DNA with DNA obtained from Mew. The scientist decided to take this a step further, why not mix the whole human and a whole, living pokemon. They created fusion chambers to try and mix a pokemon and a human into one being. But every time they tried, they failed and the two involved died within hours. They almost gave up when the head scientist, Dr. Lazarus Goldman, made a breakthrough. Children.

Head Research Labs, Outskirts of Celadon City, 1330 Hours 11/11/11

Dr. Goldman walked into the boardroom and looked at the gathered board members. “Hello, everyone,” he greeted, walking to a pedestal in the front of the room. He set a folder on the pedestal and opened it. “I’m sure you all know why I called this emergency meeting.”

“Of course we do, scientist,” a gaunt blond man said. “You said you had a breakthrough to help us overcome the attacking legends. Know get on, we don’t have forever.”

“Sorry Mr. Khan. I will try and make this go as fast as I can. Well, two nights ago I was asleep when I started having a nightmare. My Musharna, who is trained to detect someone having nightmares and clear it from their minds, ate the dream. My mind was blank for a while when suddenly I had another dream. In it, we were doing a fusion project and it turned out a successful Celebi. The Celebi was then unfused and it turned out to be my son, Toby, and his Bellosom, Bell. The shock of the thing woke me straight up.”

“So you had a dream about your son fusing into a Celebi?” a tall woman with a black bun of hair asked. “I don’t get your point, professor. I’ve had dreams about many crazy things over the years, but they never mean anything.”

“Maybe not, but there was something very, what’s the word, realistic about my dream. So, later that day I conducted some calculations on my computer. All living organisms have energy in them. Well, I then did some tests on the past fusion subjects we’ve experimented fusion on. Whenever the human and pokemon fused, their energy came together and doubled. With the healthy adult humans that were extensively trained and their pokemon that were equally extensively trained, their energy was too much for the artificial legendary bodies. However, teenagers in healthy condition and adolescent pokemon that were healthy seemed to come together just below the energy limits of the artificial bodies, allowing them to use them to close to their full potential without the same chances of burning out and dying.” Dr. Goldman stopped for a second to take a deep breath and wait for the board members’ response.

“Madness,” Mr. Khan said simply. “This is utter madness. You want us to use teenagers for dangerous activities without truly knowing if they can survive it. I say that this is terrible and will be nothing but a failure. I say no, no, no.”

“I have to agree,” the tall woman agreed. “this is dangerous and I can’t stand potentially sacrificing children for nothing, I have to say no too.”

“That is disappointing,” Dr. Goldman said. “However, there are still five board members left, hopefully I can persuade you last five.”

“I’m in,” a middle aged Asian man replied. “It may not be perfect, but so many people are being killed by these blasted legends that I can’t say no to something that may potentially save us.”

“I agree with my husband,” an African woman said from the seat next to the Asian man. “We may be able to save humanity if your idea is right. If you’re not right however, I’m not sure what we can do. You better be right, Lazarus.”

“Thanks you Mr. and Mrs. Feng,” Dr. Goldman thanked the two. “I need some support.”

“Than you should be thanking me too,” an old man said from the middle seat of the board. “I’ve been your mentor for many years Lazarus, so I’ll stand by you.”

“And I have to agree with the Fengs and Professor Hershel,” a young professor said with a Cockney accent. “I’m all for this, even if it is dangerous.”

“And I guess there’s no point in my disagreeing now,” the last board member, a ginger haired woman in her forties, said. “I guess that this means you have permission to proceed with your mission.”

”This is craziness,” Mr. Khan argued. “We are risking the lives of children. You may be allowed to do this crazy mission of yours, but you’ll never have my support.”

“Behave Gerald,” Professor Hershel said, standing up. “I trust Professor Goldman. Now then, Lazarus, does this project have a name?”

“Oh, yes, yes it does. Project: War of the Legends.”

“Then see if you can get some teenagers for this project. Commence, Project: War of the Legends.”

------------------------------------------------------------

This is where you come in. You are the teen relative of one of the scientists working on this project and have been contacted by your scientist relative to take part in Project: War of the Legends. You and your one pokemon will be fused into a legendary. All legendaries (Other than Genesect, Phione, Mewtwo and Arceus) are open to be used. In the legendary form, you will train so that you can help Mewtwo fight off, and hopefully cure, the other legendaries. Also, due to budget problems, only eight fusion chambers were able to be made, so I’m only accepting eight sign-ups (including mine).

Rules:
Read all rules before you post.
1) Follow the sign-up form.
2) Follow all SPP rules.
3) No god-modding.
4) No bunnying except for special cases. These are when you get permission from the owner of that character and you have to stay in-character for them.
5) PG13- There will be blood, language, and some death. No killing anything without PM'ing me first or me PM'ing you.
6) All legendaries except the ones previously stated (That is Phione, Arceus, Mewtwo and Genesect) are available for use.
7) All moves you use must be legit.
8) Be respectful to others.
9) You must be active. You have to have at least three posts each week, but more is better. If you have less than you will be given a warning. Three warnings and you get kicked out and your character becomes a NPC.
10) If you won't be here for a while then please PM me and PM me when you get back. After you get back, please post to catch up for everything you missed.
11) Once an NPC is introduced they can be used by anyone.
12) Each legendary can only be used once.
13) I am god for this RPG, except for when I am RPing. Do not try and make a major plot point without PMing me first AND GETTING PERMISSION. Doing so will require that you edit/delete the offending post and you get a strike.
14) Only seven spots, other than mine, are open and one is taken by me good friend deokishisu.123, so if you are interested hurry up.

Sign-Up:
Human:
Name: Obvious.
Description: At least one full paragraph. Include as much info as you can.
History: Two solid paragraphs at least. You don't have to give me a highly descriptive history, but I need enough to tell something about you. Remember, you are the relative of one of the people working for the lab.
Personality: Two or more solid paragraphs. No clichés or Mary Sues/Gary Stues.
Other: Any other things that need to be known.

Pokemon (Fusion Partner):
Name: What you call it. Can be a nickname (the preferred) or just the species name.
Species: Either an icon or the species name. Must be fully evolved.
Ability: Either of their natural abilities if they have two, just their natural ability if they’ve only got one.
Description: Whether your Pokemon can looks normal for its species or a small change that helps them stand out, just don’t go crazy with it.
Personality: One solid paragraph.
History: Also one solid paragraph. Describe their live both before and after being caught if they are wild or just growing up around people if they were bred in captivity.
Other: Anything else you need to say.

Legendary
Name: You got to go by something that the others can call you in this form.
Species: Same as with Pokemon.
Description: Same as with the Pokemon.
Other: Anything else needed to be added.
Connection to Pokemon: You don’t actually have to fill this in, but I’d like you to at least try and think of a good connection between your partner Pokemon and your legend to try and justify it.

Pokemon (Other): Up to seven Pokemon your character has other than your fusion partner Pokemon. This is optional to include with your main sign-up right now, but you must send me a Pokemon sign-up before you use that Pokemon in the RPG. On a side-note, if the occasion somehow arises, it may become possible for you to catch a wild Pokemon is you have less than seven non-fusion partner Pokes, but this will be rather rare. All must use the following SU form:

Name: If I have to explain this, you seriously should get help.
Species: Obviously, there species. Do not have to be fully evolved like with the partner. Icon or species’ typed out name both work.
Gender: Same as with your partner; male, female, or genderless.
Ability: Either of their natural abilities if they have two, just their natural ability if they’ve only got one.
Description: Same as for the partner and legend, either exactly the same as normal or with a difference of some sort. Please, keep it reasonable and nothing insane like a twenty foot tall Dragon/Steel Mudkip with Levitate that has eaten so many Chopple berries it is immune to Fighting type moves.
Personality: One solid paragraph please.
History: One paragraph of their life, before and after being caught. Or just while in captivity if they were hatched in captivity or something.
Other: Anything else that may be needed.

All spots are taken so no more reserves or sign-ups!

Accepted:
Toby-Bellosom(Bell)-Celebi(Onion)-Kissmygrass96 *Galapagos the Carracosta*
Sam Halcyon-Gallade(Gallan)-Deoxys(Galaxy)-deokishisu.123 *Riorian the Lucario* *Zoran the Zoroark*
Vosok Vesselius-Flygon(Victory)-Latios(Beyond)-Lawmaster *Aurora the Dragonair*
Charlotte Moore-Zoroark(Lilith)-Darkrai(Nicnevin)-*Jean Grey* *Amon the bisharp*
Annabeth Davenport-Togekiss(Whitestar)-Latias(Wish)-leafstormfire

Pending:
None

Reserved:
Buchou-Shaymin

Denied:
None.

My SU:

Coming later, but it has a good amount of work already done.

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Alright, I'm not going on about Palkia or Zekrom this time. Now, we do the dance of the aliens! Time to go by my username!

Name: Sam Halcyon
Description: Sam is approximately 6'0", and has a paleish complexion. He has dark brown hair, which looks very anime-esq.
Image: http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac86/Strato_GLC/SamHalcyonPokmonTrainer-1-1.jpg
He often wears casual clothes, but he is also a bit of a cosplayer in the sense of outfits, and may even show up dressed as Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX or as a Program from TRON. He always carries an amethyst shard around his neck on a necklace that sometimes catches the light and makes it turn different colors. He has dark brown eyes that also has flecks of gold in it.
History: Sam Halcyon grew up in upstate New York as a commoner. He was often picked on as a kid for his hair always looking messy, and always talking about history rather than Pokémon. He didn't show much interest for Pokémon until he was introduced to a Ralts when he was 8. Despite not being of legal age to raise a Pokémon under the title of a Pokémon trainer, he still raised the Ralts as best as he could, using it in battles as best as he could.
When Sam was 12, he experienced a fatal car wreck that killed his father and severely paralyzed his mother. Sam was virtually unharmed thanks to Ralts using it's psychic powers to teleport him out of the vehicle at the time of impact. Ralts was not powerful enough to teleport all three of them out. Sam may not have gained many physical injuries, but he was mentally scarred when he saw a round object fly from the windshield (which was later revield to be his father's head).
The experience has made him a virtual recluse in a few cases. He no longer had any true fun when it came to playing with anyone, and he was always quiet. It wasn't until his Ralts evolved into Kirlia that he actually experienced a sense of happiness. By age 15, he was almost recovered from the trauma, but had still gained Phonophobia from the sounds of loud scrapping metal and sheering glass from the accident. This was the time that Sam had went to a museum on Pokémon. He brought his Kirlia with him. Sam was interested with all of the exhibits. But things got a bit strange and awesome when they passes the evolutionary exhibit. There, they passed by a few evolutionary stones. Kirlia, by accident, went near a Dawn Stone exhibit. Kirlia didn't even have to touch the stone- it's psychic powers touched the stone for it, and resonated the mind of Kirlia with the blue rock. And before the security, Sam, or anyone could halt it, Kirlia was already in the middle of evolution. Gallade was created.
Sam and his Gallade were more like brothers now that they stood at almost the same height. The two of them, two years later, will set sail to the Kanto Region, where Sam's Grandfather worked on some odd project, called the War of the Legends Project. No details were given, but Sam was interested in the concept. The two disembarked.
Personality: Before his accident, Sam was a calm and collected child, acting like a superior to some people. But he also displayed some of his more brighter emotions to his closer friends. He loved to snowboard, and he drew sometimes to think on things. After the accident, Sam was much more of a social introvert, not showing any fun emotions, or really participating in anything, even to his own friends and family. But over time, he gradually was getting over it. He still shows signs of depression, and can sometimes seem like a downer, but he generally now has a more positive outlook on life.

Name: Gallan
Species: Gallade
Ability: Steadfast
Description: Gallan looks like a normal Gallade.
Personality: Gallan is just as quiet as Sam was during his reclusive days. He also has a very justice-oriented outlook on things. He also has an affinity for people who seem over eager and way over their heads. He displays the courtesy of a swordsman, often going by a chival code.
History: Gallan, as a Ralts, was born in a breeding hospital by a trainer who bred a Gardevoir with a Dusknoir. He was given to Sam as a gift on his 8th Birthday as a pet. As a Ralts, he used his abilities of psychometry to telepathically communicate with Sam. Sam at first was startled by Ralt's sudden and intrusive messages, but over time, this became a common occurance. When Sam was 13, Ralts had fought off a small band of Tyrouge that was about to assault Sam, and he evolved into a Kirlia. When Sam was 15, Kirlia had evolved into a Gallade on a trip to a Pokémon Museum while passing a Dawn Stone display.

Legendary
Name: Galaxy
Species: Deoxys
Description: Galaxy's central gem and facial line change color are a light blue color.
Connection to pokemon: Gallade -Psychic = Deoxys - Psychic
Other: Because of Sam's Phonophobia, Galaxy is very frightened by loud noises. This causes him to have his visual become glitchy and distorted, and he re-actively changes form in a seizural manner.

Name: Riorian
Species: Lucario
Ability: Justified
Description: Riorian has more golden eyes rather than red. He also has a white fur coat, similar to one of his alternate colorings from SSBB. He also has a short cape-like scarf that goes around his neck. Sam taught him how to unlock his full potential when he has low health, which he derived from Dragon Ball Z, where Riorian's fur turns golden when he begins to charge his energy to the max. This power is called Aura-MAX.
Personality: Riorian is more outspoken that the rest of Sam's team. He is always trying to see the best in others, and will vigorously fight to the death should he be given that type of challenge. He was abused as a pup, so he is frightened of being enclosed in tight spaces with no escape (claustrophobia). He also shares Gallan's sense of justice, and even has the ability of Justified to back that up with. He really likes dairy products, and does not like it when he is humored, in a sense, trolling.
History: Riorian was captured from the wild as a baby by a group of thugs, and was mercilessly tortured into trying to evolve. The thugs did not know how to evolve it, so they figured a lot of mental and physical abuse would make it evolve faster. Sam and Gallan discovered the poor creature being tortured near the thug's hideout. Sam's Gallan immediately stepped in, and took care of the thug's fighting type Pokémon. Riorian was picked up by Sam, and Sam and Gallan Teleported out of there as fast as possible. Riorian evolved within the first few day's of being in Sam's care due to his very sudden good care in their hands causing him to become very overjoyed.

Name: Zoran
Species: Zoroark
Ability: Illusion
Description: Zoran has a more sleaker, thinner, feminine style of hair. Her hair also has brown in it in a few places.
Personality: Zoran is much colder and crueler than the other Pokémon of Sam's team, often acting like an anti-heroic protector to Sam, similar to the relationship of Yubel and Jaden Yuki in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. She also has a narcissistic side to her, which makes her appearance look more beautiful than demeaning, like a Zoroark. She does not show it, but she does care for her team members- just so long as they don't get in her way.
History: Zoran was raised in a higher-class society by a very rich victorian woman, who was also a bit of a seducer in an attempt to get men to give her money or buy things for her. Through this, Zoran learned how to seduce others into doing what she wants. One day, she was lost on the side of the road from her owner, who had intentionally abandoned her so that she can purchase a better Pokémon. This caused her to go from stuck up to being very cold and hateful to others. Sam had discovered her in his kitchen, stealing food. At this time, she was a Zorua, and could easily get into places. Sam adopted her, and named her Zoran appropriately. She partially seduced him into letting her stay, but then developed an affection for him, which now causes her to overly protect him.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Can I reserve Darkrai? XD I'll have my sign-up in a couple of days. XD

lawmaster

What is that?
Could you reserve me latios

lawmaster

What is that?
Sign-Up:
Human:
Name: Vosok Vesselius

Description: Vosok has very tan skin due to spending much time outside. His hair is a curley and long and the brown in it is much like an oak tree. His eyes are a brown and they are steady and unwavering. His teeth are white and straight without a cavity. His arm have many scars on them along with his legs and even one that runs across his cheek. He is rather small in his build and his height is much the same coming in a tiny 4' 2".
His clothes are usually a plain white t shirt and cargo pants or shorts. He also might put on a light gray hoodie if it is cold or raining. His shoes are hiking boots that have a water proof spray on them so they are good in a large amount of terrain. He also has a leather necklace that is brown with a cross.

History: When Vosok was just 8 he started receiving many scars. This happened because of his two abusive parents who were both druggies. Normally this lead to a very anti social person who was scared of everything but it did the oppistie to Vosok and made him determind to get his revenge.He did. When he was 10 he was given a choice of a stater. There was two pokemon left a trapinch and a pidgey. He went with the earlier and they shared a trainer and pokemon bond from the start and he named the trapinch victory. Late that day his old house fell beneath the earth and their his two parents died as they ran out of air.
2 months later a judge who over saw the case thought Vosok might be emotionally scarred from this and sent him to his uncle. Their he wasn't allowed far from the house but far enough he could get into the woods and trained Victory against wild pokemon. Eventually when Vosok was 12 and Victory evolved into a vibrava. They continued to fight wild pokemon only deciding to capture 1 other pokemon who he felt a connection with. When he was 14 his uncle told him something about a mission called war of the legends and said he needed Victory fully evolved for them to be part of it. So his uncle fed Victory 5 rare candies and then Victory was a flygon and they joined Project war of the legends.

Personality: Vosok is not someone who you would joke around with and talk to. Instead he is the person you would avoid and think bad of. He likes to read and imagine he isn't here in this world where he is bound to his uncle. The only thing that really has kept him going is Victory as Victory is the only thing that he loves. Despite the fact that he seems like some stupid lonely person he is in fact very intelligent, this is because he reads so many books. His social life empty of all but bullies. However often times after they bully him something bad happens weather it be they break their arm or they fall down a flight of stairs something painful always happens.

Other: He doesn't like most people but he will like the eventual one.

Name: Victory
Species: Flygon
Ability: levitate

Description: When Victory evolved into flygon he didn't get red eyes instead he kept his green eyes.

Personality: Victory is completely loyal to Vosok and does what he wants. If anything were to ever present a threat he would take it out. He also is smart not a genius but not dumb. As for other pokemon he tends to think they are weak until they prove themselves by doing something showing him if he is correct or not.

History: Before he was given to Vosok Victory lived in the professers ranch. He was lonly as he was the only ground pokemon so often the only one underground. He was quite michevous on the farm though often trapping pokemon in sand and scarring them away hoping the professer would choose him to be a stater so he wouldn't be so lonely. When Vosok choose him he was overexcited and so he bonded right away.

Other: N/A

Legendary
Name: Beyond
Species: Latios

Description: Beyond has green where latios's blue would be and the red square is blue. Beyond also maintains Vosok's brown eyes.

Other: Anything else needed to be added.

Connection to pokemon: Both are dragon type pokemon and are of large size

Name: Aurora
Species: Dragonair
Ability: Shed skin
Description: It has a darker blue for its skin

History: Aurora like all of her species was silent never revealing themselves. However eventually she got bored and decided to go out of her lake and see if what was beyond. When she did she was attacked by several pokemon who were quickly dispatched except one that was smart. She thought she would become prey to the flying pokemon but then she saw a human. She quickly darted toward it and circled it with curiosity. Then the bug came back and the human told it to make sure it did nothing to hurt him. She was taken back by the thought of attacking something that had to powers and that she was thought of stooping that low. Eventually she decided that if he made this flying pokemon so powerful she would go with him so she would
become strong too.

Other: I wanted a twenty foot tall Dragon/Steel Mudkip with Levitate that has eaten so many Chopple berries it is immune to Fighting type moves but someone told me I can't

CuriousHeartless

Other: I wanted a twenty foot tall Dragon/Steel Mudkip with Levitate that has eaten so many Chopple berries it is immune to Fighting type moves but someone told me I can't

It's good, but I just have to point out that this made me laugh because I forgot about that at first, but after two seconds of thinking about it I just couldn't help but laugh. Accepted! So now it's just me and Buchou and *Jean Grey*

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Human

Name: Charlotte Moore (She does not remember her real family name)

Description: Charlotte is a tall young woman standing at 5'10", which makes her seem older than she is, and resembles what one may call a snow maiden, based on her physical appearance. Her hair is long, straight and pale blond, reaching her hips and streaked in a few places with an icy aqua of a similar shade to her own eyes, though said streaks are not natural. Her body is lean and slender, though at times, one can see remnants of a past eating disorder she once had, particularly around her upper ribs. Her face is heart-shaped and slightly gaunt, with a pointed nose, long eyelashes and occasionally, dark circles under her eyes which she covers with makeup.

Charlotte, as opposed to her pale looks, has a dark fashion sense which mainly consists of unconventional clothes, lots of black and no long trousers at all. Her favorite outfit consists of a tight-fitting black sleeveless button-down dress shirt with a black belt fastened just under her bust, a pleated black-and-pale blue plaid mini skirt with some black lace trimming the hem and black heeled boots over black thigh-high socks reaching below the hem of her skirt. Black fingerless gloves cover her hands and a black beret sits atop her head. Always around her neck is a simple, silver-studded black choker.

History: Charlotte Moore was never Dr. Adam Moore's daughter. Orphaned at the age of six, she has no memory of the time before that, having suffered head injuries under the same circumstances her parents died. Though she was told it was a hold-up, she does not know what really happened the night she was suddenly all alone. Dr. Moore, a man from Nimbasa City who claimed to be a scientist, adopted her when she was eight, after she lived in foster care for two years. As Dr. Moore was usually at work "somewhere in Kanto", Charlotte never got to see him often and thus, imprinted on her mind that his work was more of a priority than she was, leading her to be distant and quite cold towards him. She had wanted to receive her Trainer's License at eleven but due to her adoptive father's work and frequent absences, she was forced to wait two years, leading her to develop an eating disorder as well as mistrust towards Dr. Moore. At the age of thirteen, she received her Trainer's License. Now, Dr. Moore was a Steel-type specialist and urged Charlotte to follow in his footsteps in training Steel-types, even offering one of his Metagross' Beldum offspring as her starter. However, Charlotte did not share her father's taste, but instead was incline towards Dark-types. After much persuasion on Dr. Moore's part and ignoring on Charlotte's part, they reached a compromise: have at least one Pokemon that is part-Steel type, and Dr. Moore helped Charlotte obtain her first Pokemon: a Zorua whom she nicknamed "Lilith" as well as helping her catch her first wild Pokemon: a Pawniard whom she nicknamed "Amon".

Charlotte embarked on her Pokemon journey after obtaining Lilith and Amon, deciding to collect badges. The Unova region was kind to her taste in Pokemon, allowing her to catch the Pokemon she wanted without inhibiting her from collecting badges. Within the course of two years, she completed her set of Unova badges and had a good team of her own, though notably having a difficult time when it came to Burgh, whom she still despises. Opting not to challenge the Unova Elite, she decided to travel to Sinnoh and continue collecting badges until she could overcome her fear of challenging the Elite. However, her Sinnoh journey was cut short just as she was about to obtain her seventh badge. She received a call from her adoptive father, who sounded excited and urgent about something he wanted her to participate in. It took some time for Charlotte to travel to Kanto, and once there, was reluctant to be her father's guinea pig at first. Only with Dr. Moore's reassurance that he was not going to force Dialga or any Steel-type on her did she permit her adoptive father to go through with the experiment.

Personality: Charlotte can be seen as having two distinct personalities, one around her father and one when she's around others. Towards Dr. Moore, she is rather cold for many reasons. A person with a fragile, soft heart and easily-hurt feelings, she feels ignored and thus, ignores in return, which for her, is better than having a meltdown. She fancies herself as being hard and cold like diamonds, but in reality, it is just a mask towards her adoptive father over how she really feels because of her feeling of being less important. She has pride and she dislikes having that pride hurt by something she considers childish. She also often clashes with him due to the fact that they have very different tastes and both of them seem to like imposing on each other. In a way, Charlotte is like her adoptive father whenever she is around him, though she refuses to acknowledge it. She's not the type to spill her problems to him easily either, being the independent type who wants to handle things herself.

However, away from her father, Charlotte is a warmer, more outgoing and less frigid girl. She enjoys the company of people, especially boys....younger boys to be exact. Quite the flirt, she prefers younger guys because she thinks that they are less judgmental than older guys. Despite her looks, she's caring and does look out for others, putting them before herself trusting them easily, especially them younger boys. Not one to see the bad in others, she also tries her best to socialize with others. She does have her share of strange, rather superficial problems though, which could mask the nicer side of her at times. She, rather infamously, has something against the color pink, never hesitating to insult practically anything pink. (Yes, even Blissey.) She is could also be quite a pain to reason with, as she is one who sticks to her tastes and ideals even if they could be deemed impractical, which gets her into trouble at times, like in her Gym battle with Burgh. As said, she believes herself to be hard like diamonds, which makes it a pain to reason with her, especially when it comes to the practicality of her Pokemon team.
Charlotte loves to cook and bake, though one may not expect her to do so. Like most older teenagers, her guilty pleasure is reading trashy romance novels, as well as designing clothes, particularly influenced by her own style.

Other: Charlotte hates Bug-types, due to the fact that Burgh gave her such a hard time while she was trying to obtain the Beetle Badge.

Pokemon (Fusion Partner)

Name: Lilith

Species: Zoroark

Ability: Illusion

Description: Lilith is rather small for a Zoroark, standing at 4'11" instead of 5'3", a trait which she inherited from her father, Dr. Moore's Lucario. The blue ribbon bundling her mane is rather tattered, a result of fighting as Charlotte's start Pokemon. It isn't unattractive though, but it does give Lilith a less feminine vibe than most female Zoroark.

Personality: Lilith has a Naughty nature and is quite mischievous. She's quite childish, even as a Zoroark and enjoys transforming into other Pokemon with her Illusion ability. She also finds Annoyed Charlotte rather amusing and usually turns herself into a copy of her Trainer for her own pleasure, though she knows when to stop and only to do so after battle.

History: Lilith is Charlotte's Starter Pokemon, which she received from her father after a month of protesting. Originally, Charlotte's Starter was to be a Beldum, but she refused, claiming that her adoptive father was again, forcing his love of Steel-types on her. Dr. Moore gave up trying to convince her and went to one of his friends, asking if they knew where to obtain a Dark-type Basic Pokemon. One of them had a Zoroark, who suggested breeding her with Dr. Moore's own Lucario. Dr. Moore, knowing this will make Charlotte happy, agreed, and eventually a female Zorua was born, who was then given to Charlotte, who unsurprisingly, loved her at first sight, much to Dr. Moore's relief. She evolved into a Zoroark by the time Charlotte reached Driftveil City.

Legendary

Name: Nicnevin

Species: Darkrai

Description: Nicnevin is a Darkrai whose eyes are a deep sapphire blue instead of the normal icy turquoise. The white plume on her head is slightly shorter than the usual Darkrai and is colored pale gray instead of white.

Connection to pokemon: Darkrai and Zoroark are both fast Dark-types with an emphasis on Special Attack.

Pokemon (Other)

Name: Amon

Species: Bisharp

Ability: Defiant

Description: Amon's red armor differs slightly from most other Bisharp, being more of a rose-red shade instead of a blood-red shade. This has the unfortunate implications of mistakening Amon's gender for being female, just because of its color implications.

Personality: Amon is a proud Pokemon who thinks he has a lot of dignity but is easily embarrassed, mostly due to the rather feminine shade of red on his armor. He thinks he's a real man, boasting high power and charging into battle, but one teasing remark from his fellow Pokemon makes him defensive or makes him even fly off the handle and get violent, as he wants to keep his pride intact, though this does not stop him from being the team's butt monkey. He's also a bit of a bully towards rodent-like Pokemon, a trait which stuck on him since his pack days.

History: Amon was the first wild Pokemon Charlotte caught, though it was with the aid of Dr. Moore. As part of the deal Charlotte made, one of her Pokemon had to be part-Steel, and she had already decided that said Pokemon would be a Pawniard, the perfect blend between her own taste as well as her adoptive father's. Once part of a pack of Pawniard and Bisharp who loved to terrorize Emolga and Minccino, Dr. Moore helped Charlotte catch him by using his Lucario to disorient the pack. Being the smallest one, Amon wandered away from the pack after Lucario's Water Pulse confused him, which allowed Charlotte to catch him. As it turned out, he was a difficult one to train compared to Lilith, being slower yet sturdier, an archetype Charlotte wasn't used to. Eventually however, she managed to adapt to using said style, and he managed to evolve into a Bisharp just before she left Unova.

Name: Malphas

Species: Honchkrow

Ability: Super Luck

Description: Malphas is a Honchkrow that is slightly bigger and heavier than average, which also makes him a bit slower than normal. This is due in part to him being quite the glutton, as well as his laziness outside battle.

Personality: Malphas, true to being a Honchkrow, is rather bossy and lazy by nature. He enjoys telling other Pokemon what to do, especially when it involves bringing food and hiding said food. This gluttony of his resulted to him becoming slightly overweight, and is now trying to hide his tracks in fear of Charlotte noticing. He has a weakness for spicy-flavored Berries, usually resulting to the disappearance of Charlotte's Cheri Berries.

History: Malphas was captured as a Murkrow at the Abundant Shrine towards the end of Charlotte's time in Unova. A leader of a flock of Murkrow, the flock attacked after Bael, Charlotte's then-Zweilous, ran into them blindly. It took sending out most of her Pokemon to subdue the fock, which consisted of fifteen Murkrow. Charlotte's Berry Bag accidentally fell over during the battle, spilling some Cheri Berries, which attracted Malphas. Finding out his weakness, she managed to capture him easily, which had the side effect of making the rest of the flock fly away. Because Charlotte had experience training Amon, Malphas was not difficult for her to manage, though she remembers to keep her Cheri Berries hidden away from him. Malphas evolved into a Honchkrow when Charlotte came across a Dusk Stone halfway through her journey in Sinnoh.

Here's mine. XD I'm going to add more Pokemon after finishing them up. XD I'll edit this post to add them in later on. XD

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Oh, look. We have two female Zoroarks. One is a jokester, and the other is Yubel.

This should be interesting. :)

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Human:
Name: Jack Fleming

Description: He has Blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a dark blue shirt with a dark blue jacket. he has blue jeans and converse trainers. He has a belt which he clips his pokeballs too. He is 5'11 tall.He is exeptionally brainy

History: His father left him at birth, so he grew up with his rich uncle (a lab scientist) He gets the best of everything, even private tuition with Cynthia on Mt. Coronet!

Personality: He loves pokemon battling, but is a rather nervous person inside. he dosen't approach things head on, he prefers a more educated tactic

He was anxious to take part in the experiment at first, but he realised he would become so much more in sync with his pokemon if he took part. He hates lying and he is angered rather easily

Name: Vile

Species: Weavile

Ability: Pressure

Description: His headgear is blue instead of red and his ear feathers are longer than usual.

Personality: Is very similar to Jack's in regard to the fact that he is rather timid and is very cunning. his night slash will take down a Reuniclus instantly. Takes things very seriously.

History: Bred to perfection by Jack's first Weavile, and grew up with him. Jack never liked him at first, but now they are so in sync they can communicate through telepathy. He very nearly died when he was attacked by a vicious Abomasnow, but Jack saved him and they became best of friends. Evolved at Lake Acuity.

Legendary

Name: Arctic

Species: Articuno

Description: As Articuno, Jack can fly ahead of the others, hunting and freezing prey. This is also useful for seeing any trouble up ahead. his wings blend with the surrounding so as to disguise himself. His head in jet black.

Connection to Pokemon: They are both ice pokemon with pressure.

I hope I get accepted!

CuriousHeartless

Human:
Name: Jack Fleming

Gender: Boy Not really a problem or anything, but most people would put Male not Boy, but that doesn't matter.

Description: He has Blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a dark blue shirt with a dark blue jacket. he has blue jeans and converse trainers. He has a belt which he clips his pokeballs too. He is 5'11 tall.He is exeptionally brainy Too small. Also, exceptionally brainy isn't a physical description last I checked.

History: His father left him at birth, so he grew up with his rich uncle (a lab scientist) He gets the best of everything, even private tuition with Cynthia on Mt. Coronet! Parental abandonment, rich foster parent, getting spoiled, hanging out with Cynthia. All I can say is that the only way this could be more bad is if you didn't explain what happened to his mom. Oh, wait...

Personality: He loves pokemon battling, but is a rather nervous person inside. he dosen't approach things head on, he prefers a more educated tactic

He was anxious to take part in the experiment at first, but he realised he would become so much more in sync with his pokemon if he took part. He hates lying and he is angered rather easily Yes, of course he loves battling, this is a Pokemon RPG so that's a given and it would really only be notable if you put the opposite. Also, the nervous on the inside thing is just plain overused is all forms of media, I say that these people need to grow backbones, especially when there is no reason why. Also, he thinks things out and doesn't go in headfirst, yet is easily angered. Those two may not seem like much, but they do not go together. Also, this is way too short.

Name: Vile

Species: Weavile

Ability: Pressure

Description: His headgear is blue instead of red and his ear feathers are longer than usual.

Personality: Is very similar to Jack's in regard to the fact that he is rather timid and is very cunning. his night slash will take down a Reuniclus instantly. Takes things very seriously. I do not need to know about his broken Night Slash, I need to know about him. Like, why the heck he's timid.

History: Bred to perfection by Jack's first Weavile, and grew up with him. Jack never liked him at first, but now they are so in sync they can communicate through telepathy. He very nearly died when he was attacked by a vicious Abomasnow, but Jack saved him and they became best of friends. Evolved at Lake Acuity. So, Jack bred him for perfection, probably going through a few other Sneasels to do so, but Jack didn't like him at first. What? Also, how would the Abomosnow do that much damage to almost kill him? What, couldn't think of any other Pokemon to use to rip off the Ash and Pikachu dynamic so you used a Tree?

Legendary

Name: Arctic

Species: Articuno

Description: As Articuno, Jack can fly ahead of the others, hunting and freezing prey. This is also useful for seeing any trouble up ahead. his wings blend with the surrounding so as to disguise himself. His head in jet black. Only that last line was needed, the others are either personality (Which Legends do not have as they have the consciousness of the human and Pokemon controlling them and are not a separate being) or you trying and make up strategy before the RPG even starts.

Connection to Pokemon: They are both ice pokemon with pressure. Not a complaint against you, but everyone is posting these, which is good as it shows some thought, but I really don't need them.

I hope I get accepted!

Firstly, all spots are taken. Secondly, even if they weren't I'd still not accept this for the bolded reasons.

CuriousHeartless

Actually gmoyes, you've been in the others so I don't mind letting you get a sign-up as one of the fusions as I think that the current amount of spots is a bit small so I'm going ot add two more.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
We are suddenly up to 7 RPers. I hope we can maintain this. I could not even maintain Iki Gekkou with 5. o_o

But, still, we got a back-up plan should WotL Round 3 should fail. Right, KMG?