• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon: warriors of the soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. welcome....(drumroll) to my fanfic! so, i've been inspired by the stories here(*cough*Mix*cough*):) so, here's a fanfic of my own. set in sinnoh. This is not a dj ripoff. ,Yes, it has a prophecy and elemental features, but it is different. I hope mix doesn't disagree, cuz she's my favorite writer. srry if it feels that way. no idea where this will go, but stay 4 the ride, okay? let's go.
Characters:
Winston Icharias Zacharias (Wiz): 12, February 24. A diminutive boy with a love for books and computers, and an extreme dislike of his name, he dreams of two things: a pokemon and an adventure.
Kimberly Anne: 13, July 8. A fiery girl who doesn't care about her studies, and wonders about life who unexplicably finds herself drawn to this small kid.
Seth Johansen: 13, Wiz's only friend and the most popular kid in school, he is cool and laid back; however, he often forgets the larger goal.
pm me if you want teams or have a suggestion.

Psychic

Really and truly
If you had read the Fan Fiction Rules, you would know that the first post MUST contain either a first chapter or prologue.

If you would like to have a fic here, please read these rules and other stickies in this section thouroughly.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.