• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Wars (Formerly Mystery Dungeon Wars)

How my comic?

• really good

Votes: 87 41.0%
  • ok

Votes: 71 33.5%
  • kinda crappy

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • they suck so bad

Votes: 28 13.2%

• Total voters

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
Feel free to post

credit to
Abraace-for sprites
brockman5-for sprites
Avegaille-for sprites
ForeveDes-for sprites
Pikachu Masta-for sprites
Mew!-for sprites
Mesqueeb-for sprites
and others-for sprites
11-12-06
MDW put up

2-11-07
Mystery Dungeon Wars changed to Pokemon Wars

fan stuff

Last edited:
This is better than a lot of begginner comics I've seen, but just a couple things:
Change you link by putting like this:

Your comic linkTitle of episode[/url

But inbetween "link" and "title" put a "]" in.
So if you do that it should look like this [url=http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9217/fdwq4.png]The Legend unfolds

You don't have to use the same title, I just thought it was fitting.

Also your world picture needs some work, it looks kinda messed up.

Other than that its pretty good, I'd like to see some more.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
hpw do i make the link a picture like yours

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
Last edited:

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
really sorry to double post, but heres ep. 2
Episode 2

gundam_remake

Team Leichi Boss Man
^^; is this a comedy? because truely. i find it very funny, and almost choked on a held in laugh. the screen usage is kindof poor, but at least you have the pokemon's names right! ^^

i like mystery dungeon, so i'm sortof critical on the themes for the comics it is based on. you could definitly put more work intot he action of the comic. the dialog... i'm sorry, but it stinks. if you know anything about mystery dungeon, it's that dialog is the general majority of the game. it is very full of lush flavorful dialog that builds a picture in your mind and places you there in the story. i know it might seem hard, but more dedication into this comic couldmake it much better. people will be proud of the effort you put into it, and you'll feel good about what you have when you're finished!

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
^^; is this a comedy? because truely. i find it very funny, and almost choked on a held in laugh. the screen usage is kindof poor, but at least you have the pokemon's names right! ^^

i like mystery dungeon, so i'm sortof critical on the themes for the comics it is based on. you could definitly put more work intot he action of the comic. the dialog... i'm sorry, but it stinks. if you know anything about mystery dungeon, it's that dialog is the general majority of the game. it is very full of lush flavorful dialog that builds a picture in your mind and places you there in the story. i know it might seem hard, but more dedication into this comic couldmake it much better. people will be proud of the effort you put into it, and you'll feel good about what you have when you're finished!

well, I'm new at this

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
heres ep.3,its pretty much filler
Episode 3

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
This is a cool comic. I like how your team starts out as four Pokemon. Its a pretty original idea having a war going on. Can't wait untill the next episode.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.

Mewchirio

I'm really sorry but you have done one thing wrong. This is (and don't call me picky) your spelling. Seriously, you need to check it.
Apart from that it's fine and I love the tornado!!!

Mewchirio

PS. the reason I told you to get the spelling right is that people look at this and it looks better if it is spelt right

Infinity

Gone...
Okay, you really need to improve upon your speech bubbles. There are a few tutorials lying around in the tutorial thread *shameless plugging*.

I find it really hard to do effects in Paint alone, my advice to you is to draw it or to scratch sprite them.

Your plot seems to be rushed a bit too. Leave some time open for plot/character development.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
sorry and my spelling's fine