• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Wars (Formerly Mystery Dungeon Wars)

How my comic?

• really good

Votes: 87 41.0%
  • ok

Votes: 71 33.5%
  • kinda crappy

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • they suck so bad

Votes: 28 13.2%

• Total voters

Jimmy P.

First shiny!!
It's okay, but it could be better. Most of the time it's just random battling, and freakish teleporting from place to place, so to me it doesn't seem to have much of a plot. Lots of things have gone unexplained...

ChaosKicks

Backlash Wave
Pretty good some of the word balloon seem kinda weird.....like the tail of them....but i like the plot so far...Keep it up!

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
good

Its a very good comic and i really like to see the next chapter also will there soon be an evolution? Anyways its very good

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
got the thread name changed. i didn't think the comic didn't have much to do with md
ep 14s halfway done

Last edited:

RandomPerson123

That's great news DragonWing. I'm still going to be waiting for that comic. Can't wait to see what happens next and the name "Pokemon Wars". I like it, makes sense.

Edit:New Rank!

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
my sides have split

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Epi 14

Awesome Episode 14 was good,

We are almost to the end we can't afford to stop for you

LOL

cant wait for 15

***Latios***

I FOUND THE KEYS!!!
good new episode but you forgot to delete somthing

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.

RandomPerson123

I'm sick too Dragonwing, but besides that I thought it was a good comic. Poor Tranpinch. lol. I mean :(

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Comic

Awesome epi, Tyranitar gets to torture, Trapinch evloves, the Guys escape, something else i dunno happens.

goooooooood

katkat

InsertDramaticMusic
this is cool! keep it up! I look forward to the next chapter! hooray for trapinch;328; !.............I mean vibrdva!(did I spell it right?)

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
this is cool! keep it up! I look forward to the next chapter! hooray for trapinch;328; !.............I mean vibrdva!(did I spell it right?)

its vibrava.i was halfway done with ep16 but the power went out in the house and i didnt save so its gonna take a while