• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Wars (Formerly Mystery Dungeon Wars)

How my comic?

• really good

Votes: 87 41.0%
  • ok

Votes: 71 33.5%
  • kinda crappy

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • they suck so bad

Votes: 28 13.2%

• Total voters

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Not too much time, just don't want to rush any one ^^' I can be a bit inpatient, but I know how it is to feel pressured by people (which is why I don't take sprite requests anymore on the sites I did)

5Turtwis23

Riolu Master
Your comics are really good. I hope you continue to make them

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
ok, guys. the date is around easter

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
ok, guys. the date is around easter
ok no one get ****** at me for this, i know i am. but third quarter of my scool ends next week, theres no way i can sprite some comics and type up summarys for about 4 books and redo a power point in that time. i'm realy starting to get ******, almost 4 months and no comic, plus i keep putting the date off. its about midnight in my time zone, and i halfway dont with my language homework. i try to sprite as much as i can on sunday and post em on monday(if not saturday). If I'm lying, I'm dying.(note the correct grammar)
just so you guys don't hate me and i can still get you hooked

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9710/ep25ii2.png

happy easter, may your eggs be chocolatey

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
sigh i ran out of area sprites i can only use the same place so much. just wanted to let you guys know why its been so late
fans: damn! this guys is hella procrastinating!

5Turtwis23

Riolu Master
great when does the next come out

Mega Heroes

I'm gonna Brawl!

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
Awesome! Btw: is Shroomish really dead now? And will there be a Pikachu and a Charmeleon in the resistance army?

yes he was eaten, but his brother still lives. there could be...a charizard for sure

5Turtwis23

Riolu Master
Great job
sucks that brelom will dye though