• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Wars (Formerly Mystery Dungeon Wars)

How my comic?

• really good

Votes: 87 41.0%
  • ok

Votes: 71 33.5%
  • kinda crappy

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • they suck so bad

Votes: 28 13.2%

• Total voters

hydropumper

Cage Dancer o:
After reading through all the episodes, I actually really like this. The plot is a little hard to follow at times and the spriting is less than impressive, but overally it's still very well done. The plot (from what I gather) is really exciting and I'm really enjoying this, keep up the good work. :)

Naokohiro

Episode 4 is uploaded incorectly to imageshack. I think you accidentally clicked the scaled down option, so it's smaller than it should be.
EDIT: episode 7 as well. Also episode 8. As well as 9. Episode 20 doesn't load.
Also, you spelled 'assassin' wrong several times.

Last edited:

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
Episode 4 is uploaded incorectly to imageshack. I think you accidentally clicked the scaled down option, so it's smaller than it should be.
EDIT: episode 7 as well. Also episode 8. As well as 9. Episode 20 doesn't load.
Also, you spelled 'assassin' wrong several times.

uh, no i clicked direct like alway. 20 loads fine for me, and if assasin is still readable without the 4th n

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
its ok to post comments you know

stoneman6666

<--zappy squirrel:)
uh yeah i've been watching you almost from the start, why have you not done an update that isnt the sbf for absolutely ages?

they are amazing and i cant wait for the next one,but when will it be out?!!

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
uh yeah i've been watching you almost from the start, why have you not done an update that isnt the sbf for absolutely ages?

they are amazing and i cant wait for the next one,but when will it be out?!!

one week at least, im thinking about who gets off the ship dead or alive.

i might also take sbf off

Last edited:

pantyer2

<< HOOT HOOT
lol! That must be uncomfortable for Groudon. Can you please show me your MD sprite sheet! Thanks! I always wanted those sprites!

Last edited:

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Wow that comic is awesome. I remember when you first made it I used to read it then. I love the team you made because they arent so similar or it isn't abvious(Example:Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic). Im looking foward to seeing more of this comic. One more thing can you show me the sprite sheets of MD because I have most of them but i want the ones im missing.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
ok what the shell?
i post 2 eps. and two people post?
i wouldnt mind people to post.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
ok guys i been thinking...
should the pokemon wars be hand drawn? if you think so (or not) pm me at this place

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
I really love the comic.

Though the Plot reminds me of an RP I was in a long time ago in a different site... stupid Admin deleted the site though. Keep it up, I can't wait to see more eposodes. And I looove The MD sprites, but I can't seem to find them any where X.x

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Yay another comic. xD Poor Vibrava and them... nothing to do xD Just like me half the time. Can't wait until the next comic (been watching this from the start, just finally decided to start posting due to lack of people posting)