• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Website

Nikator

RnG- The Masterpiece
Hi all, I'm new here and haven't played a pokemon game since Gen 1! (and briefly 2) So i'm sort of lost on a few things. I've finally managed to get my DS online and synced the game and sent my Throh (sp?) to sleep after getting a badge or two. But now I can't sign up to the pokemon website (pokemon-gl) to access dreamworld, I just get stuck on the page when i've entered all the fields.. Does anyone know why, does my DS have to be synced and on whilst I sign up or something? Thanks!

Edit: Well i've managed to sign up and get on the site, but when I click to enter the dreamworld it doesn't load and the volume setting flashes on and off. I've noticed lately videos not playing in my browser etc but i'm not very good with technology.. do i need to update something like java or flash or whatever? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Edit: Well i've managed to sign up and get on the site, but when I click to enter the dreamworld it doesn't load and the volume setting flashes on and off. I've noticed lately videos not playing in my browser etc but i'm not very good with technology.. do i need to update something like java or flash or whatever? Thanks in advance!

What browser are you using? I've heard about alot of problems with the GL site if you're viewing it in something other than IE. And yes, depending on how old your flash player is you might need to update it.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
they need to update there website to support browsers other than junk ie!!! i refuse to use internet explorer on any of my 4 computers it is junk and easy to get hacked with

Last edited:

Nikator

RnG- The Masterpiece
na must be my computer, no matter what browser. I can get on on other pc's so will just have to reinstall windows an start from scratch again! Thanks