• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Wheel of Fortune!

Burakoru

Belly Slide
;225; Welcome to Pokemon Wheel of Fortune, I'm your host, Charles Grey.

In this game, we give you puzzles, in a specific category, either fitting

Catch Phrases (A random line seen from the pokemon games, magna, or show!)

Before and After (We'll start with one word, a second word, and a third, the first word and second word will mean something, example Mexican Dessert, then the second and third are a set, like Dessert Toppings, the full being Mexican Dessert Toppings)

Name that Pokemon (Self explanitory, sometimes there will be two or more if they fit together)

Name that Move (Same as Pokemon)

Name that Ability (x_x Self Explanitory)

Where am I? (A city or route or cave, yadda yadda, in all of pokemon)

At the beginning of the game, player 1 will spin the wheel, and it will land on a number between 100 and 300 (Which will be RNg'd)

You then pick a letter from A-Z, not including vowels, and if there is the letter you picked, you get the amount of money that was spun times the amount of that letter in the puzzle. If you get it wrong, you lose that amount, with exception of having less than the amount, at which point you'll fall back to 0, and the player to your right (Or when going from player 3 to player 1) will begin his or her turn.

Watch out for the Meowth Panel though, there are 2 on the field, (Meaning I RNG between 100 and 302) and if you land on one, you lose everything!

One you have enough money, you may buy a vowel for 200 Dollars, giving you one of the 5 Vowels (A,E,I,O, and U.......no we're not counting Y)

At any time, you may solve the puzzle, if you get it right, you win 1,000 dollars, get it wrong, you don't win of lose anything, and it moves to the next player. We will have 3 Puzzles per game, and whoever has the most points, gets to go to a bonus round, trying to win extra cash!

In the final round, the player who proceeds picks 4 Consonants and a Vowel, we give them a puzzle, and the letters they requested. They then have one chance to solve the puzzle, if they get it right, they win an RNG'd amount inbetween 1 dollar to 3000 dollars! :O

;225; Now here are the rules.

1. All Serebii rules apply, especially spamming and flaming if some else gets it right. -__-
2. Do not throw a fit if you get the final question wrong, it is meant to be difficult, and not everyone will get it right.
3. Have fun, it's all just a game. :/
4. Do not pester me to bring up the next puzzle, it will only make me take longer with it.
5. Don't ask for a reserved spot next round, you simply sign up, and await your turn.
6. Do not ask for help on the puzzles, if I catch you doing so I will remove points.

Sign up: I (Insert username here) would like to participate as (Insert character name here) the (Smily of said pokemon here)

Rayquaza is green using Bandit the ;263; (Current amount: 0$)
Bridge using Lars the ;450; (Current amount: 0$)
Artceljirarcres using Epic the ;481; (Current amount: 2010$)
Doctorwho2010 using Evan the ;196; (Current amount: 0$)
Ninjadog with Green the ;135; (Current amount: 0$)
Electivire Addict with Cheese the ;466; (Current amount: 0$)
{(•)___(•)} with Cupcake the :646: (Current amount: 6773$)
Shinyraikou with Pickles the ;442; (Current amount: 0$)
Shadeace with Willy the ;303; (Current amount: 0$)
Uxinator with creepyhawk67 the ;254; (Current amount: 0$)

How are people picked to participate? By the ever-more popular RNG,don't worry, people who participated in the previous game will not be allowed to. :]

Dollar amounts are updated after a puzzle is solved.

Winner 1
Cupcake the Kyurem and {(•)___(•)} winning 6773 dollars!

;225; Good luck competitors, we'll be seeing you on

POKEMON!
WHEEL!
OF!
FORTUNE!

Last edited:
I, Bridge would like to join with Lars the ;450;

Twentington

Outta here!
I, doctorwho2010 would like to participate as Evan the ;196;

Ninja Dog

Banned
I'd like to join as Green the ;135;

Burakoru

Belly Slide
;225; Hello, welcome to the first game ever of Wheel of Fortune, our first competitors are

Cupcake the :646:

Epic the ;481;

and Lars the ;450;

Our first category is Before and After

-------
----
-----​

;225; Each small space is worth a letter. I will be spinning the wheel for Cupcake. *Spins wheel* aaaand, 300. Cupcake please select a consonant!

Current Score
Cupcake: 0$
Epic: 0$
Lars: 0$

Burakoru

Belly Slide
:225: There's two T's!

-T---T-
----
-----

Score
Cupcake: 600
Epic: 0
Lars: 0

The wheel has landed on: 216

Would you like to buy a vowel or guess a consanant Cupcake?

Edit: Perfectly safe to join, that's good to mention. xD Anyone can join, I'll leave a PM once you're in a game.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
;225; There's one E!

-TE--T-
----
-----

Score
Cupcake: 400

The wheel has landed on: It's the same, so 216

Would you like to buy a vowel, solve (Like you would. xD) or guess a consanant Cupcake?

I want to guess S.

By the way, I don't understand what the advantage is to "solving" the puzzle as soon as you figure it out. Wouldn't it be better to say every single letter and keep getting points, then "solving it" at the very end?

Burakoru

Belly Slide
;225; There's three E's! And I never said you HAD to solve it once you figure it out. xD!

STE--T-
----
S--S-

Score
Cupcake: 1048

The wheel has landed on: 204

Would you like to buy a vowel, solve (Like you would. xD) or guess a consanant Cupcake?

Burakoru

Belly Slide
There's one R! And I never said you HAD to solve it once you figure it out. xD!

STE--T-
R---
S--S-

Score
Cupcake: 1252

The wheel has landed on: 161

Also Spencer, please follow the sign up.

Last edited: