• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon White 2 Dream Team

I am about to statrt the elite 4 and I would appreciate any advice for my team. As a side note I do not plan on any of them being above level 55.
I'm not sure what to use for items.

Samurott: Torrent
Mild
Megahorn
Surf
Ice Beam
Aqua Jet

Conkledurr: Guts
Adamant
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Bulk Up
Facade

Magnezone: Sturdy
Modest
Thunder Bolt
Thunder Wave
Flash Cannon
Signal Beam

Braviary: Defiant
Jolly
Fly
Rock Slide
Acrobatics
Return

Volcanora: Flame Body
Modest
Flamethrower
Psychic
Signal Beam
Giga Drain

Krookodile: Moxie
Adamant
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Crunch
Rock Slide

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Braviary can't learn Acrobatics. Go with Shadow Claw/Hone Claws instead.

Okay thanks for the advice. I haven't played it in a while and I didn't check my moves before i posted. It turned out Braviary knew aerial ace so shadow claw would provide some good coverage. I really want to add a psychc to my team. Do you have any ideas for that?

Violent Red

Maybe Reuniclus? It's a pretty cool Pokemon, powerful.

I'd take out Braviary and teach Fly to Volcarona instead for convenience purposes.

Braviary is cool but doesn't really cover anything Volca doesn't - Grass, Bug and Fighting, Volca can handle all three.

I like Trick Room Reuniclus

Trick Room
Psychic
Focus Blast
Shadow Ball/Energy Ball

Have fun :)

I really like your team, a really good mix of types and good Pokemon...you will have absolutely no problems at all!!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
^ Trick Room doesn't go extremely well with his team though so maybe sticking with a Calm Mind set would be your best bet.

Bulk Up is an option > Dragon Claw on Krookodile. Bulk Up could help you get your first KO which would lead to a Moxie boost and a Krookodile sweep. Alternatively, you could go with Outrage > Dragon Claw; you won't use your Dragon-type move much, but when you do you'd want it to do heavy damage.

Volcarona
~ Quiver Dance
~ Flamethrower / Fiery Dance
~ Bug Buzz
~ Giga Drain / Substitute
Quiver Dance is one of the best boosting moves in the game, boosting SpA, SpD and Speed. Fiery Dance could be used > Flamethrower as, although it's a bit weaker, it has the added chance of increasing your SpA further. Bug Buzz > Signal Beam as Bug Buzz is more powerful. Substitute can help in setting up Quiver Dances, or you can stick with Giga Drain.

Rnd7kingjohn

^ Trick Room doesn't go extremely well with his team though so maybe sticking with a Calm Mind set would be your best bet.

Bulk Up is an option > Dragon Claw on Krookodile. Bulk Up could help you get your first KO which would lead to a Moxie boost and a Krookodile sweep. Alternatively, you could go with Outrage > Dragon Claw; you won't use your Dragon-type move much, but when you do you'd want it to do heavy damage.

Volcarona
~ Quiver Dance
~ Flamethrower / Fiery Dance
~ Bug Buzz
~ Giga Drain / Substitute
Quiver Dance is one of the best boosting moves in the game, boosting SpA, SpD and Speed. Fiery Dance could be used > Flamethrower as, although it's a bit weaker, it has the added chance of increasing your SpA further. Bug Buzz > Signal Beam as Bug Buzz is more powerful. Substitute can help in setting up Quiver Dances, or you can stick with Giga Drain.

He said he doesn't plan on having his pokemon above level 55

Thanks so much for the advice. I really do like my Braviary though and Volcanora doesn't really have a good physical attack for fly while Braviary has something like a 123 attack. I'm not sure about a Reuniclus. It seems great but having to rely on trick room seems like it would be frail. Do you have any advice for the after game because from what I've seen online the pokemon seem a lot stronger in the after game.