• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon White 2 In Game Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

scomaru

I am using an ingame team. I have never used all but the Simisear, so the moveset may be mixed a little bit. Rate my team pleases.

Seviper
Nature: Modest
Dark Pulse
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
Flamethrower

Bastiodon
Nature: Adamant
Earthquake
Heavy Slam
Outrage
Giga Impact

Simisear
Nature: Jolly
Low Sweep
Fire Punch
Acrobatics
Shadow Claw

Politoed
Ice Beam
Hyper Voice
Scald
Psychic

Blissey
Psychic
Focus Blast
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

Sandslash
Nature: Brave
Earthquake
Gyro ball
Brick Break
X-Scissors

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Replace Giga Impact with Metal Burst on Bastiodon. With Sturdy, it can take out essentially any pokemon that poses a huge threat where it could potentially 2HKO Bastiodon.

Nulava

Banned
Bastiodon
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sturdy
~Iron Head
~Stone Edge
~Toxic
~Earthquake

Iron Head and Stone Edge are Bastiodon's powerful STAB moves which causes Flinching and Critical hits respectively. Toxic is your Status condition move used to Badly poison your target. Earthquake gives you more coverage.

Hope this helps. :)

Blissey is defensive, just so you know. Simisear might have fun with a Flying Gem for the important matches, as the "Acrobatics trick" is just so powerful... No offensive purpose but I think you're rather a noob (Internet slang for "rookie"), it seems that you don't know about Base Stats and don't care about Abilities (I've seen some threads made by you).

Status
Not open for further replies.