• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon White 2 - Internet help?

marzipan

Okay, so I managed to connect to the wifi, as per this guide:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=51099&system=DS&locale=lang

checked my connection, it says it was fine, agreed to the user agreement, and then I go and try to connect my C-Gear, it gives me error code 51099. When I try to use the wifi settings the game has, it says it can't find any compatible access points, when I've checked that my DSi is connected in its settings.

Also, I had to go through advanced settings to get my DSi connected.

Help? :/

dragonskull

Dark trainer
I've had this problem too, I think it came because my router was using WPA2 with a long password, try WPA instead of WPA2 or use WEP. Maybe that'll solve it. It's hard to totally give a response which solves your problem, but maybe my advice helps :)

Golden_Charmander

Dragon Master
You need to change your router's encryption to WEP. To do this, enter in the ip address on the back of your router into your browser's address bar, and type in the username and password (that should also be on the back of the router) when it prompts you. Then you need to go into wireless settings and then change it in the security options :)

Last edited:

Jeffrey L

You need to change your router's encryption to WEP. To do this, enter in the ip address on the back of your router into your browser's address bar, and type in the username and password (that should also be on the back of the router) when it prompts you. Then you need to go into wireless settings and then change it in the security options :)
I am running into the same issues. I was able to change the router's encryption to WEP on my Small Business Web Hosting, and I changed it in the security options, but it is still not working. Is there anything else I should do to make it work? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited: