• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon White Abridged

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
Poor poor Hilda, surrounded by idiots! I feel her pain.

The name tag around Oshawott's arm just feels do in character for your Bianca and Fennel was nicely written too. Good God did I miss this fic.

So Hilda has a Munna now? I thought she was just using Smugleaf but your story. I wonder what name Hilda is gonna give to that Munna?

Welcome back Nerdy and good job!

Poor poor Hilda, surrounded by idiots! I feel her pain.

I felt her pain quite a bit too when I was in school. That’s why I now home-educate.

The name tag around Oshawott's arm just feels do in character for your Bianca and Fennel was nicely written too.

Thanks! I hadn’t really thought of how to portray Fennel when I first came up with this fic, so I took a look at her design then went with the first idea in my head for her character. And yep, Bianca is how she always is, other than Hilda she’s probably my favourite character to write so far. I’m taking quite a bit of inspiration from Daisy from Not Going Out when it comes to Bianca, since it’s a comedy show I’ve grown to really like and Daisy gave me huge White-Abridged-Bianca vibes when I started watching it.

Good God did I miss this fic.

I missed writing it *cries*

So Hilda has a Munna now? I thought she was just using Smugleaf but your story. I wonder what name Hilda is gonna give to that Munna?

Ya see, this was kind of based on my playthrough, and having a Musharna which can create real-life illusions is probably really helpful for a budding supervillain.

Welcome back Nerdy and good job!

Thanks a ton! :D

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I wonder how you'll write Hilda and the gang's encounter and battle with Lenora, or even Elesa.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
YES YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GLAD I DECIDED TO CHECK BACK UP ON THIS TO SEE IF YOU HAD UPDATED IT!!!!!!

After watching SAO Abridged (20/10, amazing, definitely recommend), I have come to the conclusion that Hilda definitely carries some Kirito vibes. Just curious if that's how you decided how you wanted to characterize Hilda.

You really have a talent for writing these things, and, as a writer myself, I can definitely see your skill. Please, keep up the incredible work and keep posting because it's just too good for you not to share!