• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon White Cartridge problem.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
My copy of Pokemon White, which has been perfectly fine up until this afternoon, has just recently come up with this message everytime I boot the game:

"The saved data could not be accessed.

Please turn the power off and reinsert the Game Card".

I have tried everything.

Using 5 different DSes
Blowing in the slot (and the card)
Cleaning it with a swab

And the message still comes up.

What is wrong with my game?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
That message is commonly found on fake games. There's a chance that your game is fake if you bought it somewhere suspicious like ebay or used somewhere. Where did you get it?

Last edited:

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
if you bought it in the store i recommend taking it back for a replacement sounds like a defective cartridge to me

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
@ Skitty. I bought it at a Gamestop in Orlando, Florida. New. With a copy of Black that still works. So I highly doubt it's a fake.

@ Maylu: The problem is I bought it from a store halway around the world (I live in Sydney, Australia.) so I don't think I can exactly GO back to Florida to return a faulty game. However, I still have the receipt. So that might help, somehow.

I was thinking of getting it sent somewhere so I can at least get the saved Data off it.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
do u plan to keep the cartridge for ever and do u have super glue

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
super glue is alot stronger of a glue han the scrool glue and is better than rubber cement

it might be a defective carterage, either send it to Nintendo if you can or call the store where you bought it from. thats what i had to do with my pokemon platinum due to it crashing so many times and it worked after nintendo fixed it.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
if nintendo wont help you then you will have to open the cartridge and clean the gold things on the circuit board and then use the superglue to reseal the cartridge when circuit board is back in place

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I called Nintendo.

The whole cart is screwed. Nothing you can do about it.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
what are you going to do with the cart now