• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon White Elite Four(Redux) team

George~©

All Gravy
Mulling over which pokemon i should use to beat Alder. I know i could go with the Volcarona '6 quiver dance sweep' but thats just no fun. Also these are all at level 74.

Also i dont like using items, i think its cheesy unless its in competitive.

Samurott @ Mild Nature
-Ice Beam
-Megahorn
-Surf
-Grass Knot

Megahorn was originally hydro pump, however i noticed that the attack wasn't too much lower than special attack, so i thought what the heck.

Volcarona @ Careful Nture
-Psychic
-Quiver Dance
-Flamethrower
-Bug Buzz

Yes this is the Volcarona that you catch at the relic castle. Main special sweeper, psychic is there mainly to take out marshals conkeldurr.

Archeops @ Calm Nature
-Acrobatics
-Stone Edge
-Fly (just because i cant be bothered for a fly slave)
-Dragon Claw

This thing has absolutely MONSTER attack. Acrobatics is the most overpowered in-game move ever. simples.

Excadrill @ Lonely Nature
-Rock Slide
-Shadow Claw
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance

When i said Archeops has monster attack, i forgot about Excadrill. This thing has absolutely abnormally unbelievably monstrous attack power. 1 swords dance from this and it can pretty much sweep anything. Shadow claw is for the ghost person, just incase something dies.

Galvantula @ Gentle Nature
-Discharge
-Bug Buzz
-Electra Ball
-Sucker Punch

I originally used an Eelektross, but i realised that it was completely useless. It was too slow and ended up being ko'd before i could even use Wild Charge. So i decided to change to Galvantula. Electra ball does come in handy, especially against the ghost user and her Jellicant. Sucker Punch is for pokemon like Accelgor, who just dont know when to stop being annoying.

Absol @ Naive Nature
-Psycho Cut
-Night Slash
-Detect
-Sucker Punch

Had to use it, being my favourite pokemon ever. Seeing as its speed stat is lacking at only 138, sucker punch is in order here. Psycho Cut and Night Slach are standard. Detect is just there to be annoying. Thinking of changing it for Swords Dance however.

Unfortuneately i cant do anything about natures, otherwise this team would be a whole lot better. C&C please. No ranting. ^^

rocky505

Mulling over which pokemon i should use to beat Alder. I know i could go with the Volcarona '6 quiver dance sweep' but thats just no fun. Also these are all at level 74.

Also i dont like using items, i think its cheesy unless its in competitive.

Samurott @ Mild Nature
-Ice Beam
-Megahorn
-Surf
-Grass Knot

Megahorn was originally hydro pump, however i noticed that the attack wasn't too much lower than special attack, so i thought what the heck.

Volcarona @ Careful Nture
-Psychic
-Quiver Dance
-Flamethrower
-Bug Buzz

Yes this is the Volcarona that you catch at the relic castle. Main special sweeper, psychic is there mainly to take out marshals conkeldurr.

Archeops @ Calm Nature
-Acrobatics
-Stone Edge
-Fly (just because i cant be bothered for a fly slave)
-Dragon Claw

This thing has absolutely MONSTER attack. Acrobatics is the most overpowered in-game move ever. simples.

Excadrill @ Lonely Nature
-Rock Slide
-Shadow Claw
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance

When i said Archeops has monster attack, i forgot about Excadrill. This thing has absolutely abnormally unbelievably monstrous attack power. 1 swords dance from this and it can pretty much sweep anything. Shadow claw is for the ghost person, just incase something dies.

Galvantula @ Gentle Nature
-Thunder/ThunderBolt
-Bug Buzz
-Energy Ball
-Thunder Wave/ Hidden Power(What Hidden Power type is it?)

I originally used an Eelektross, but i realised that it was completely useless. It was too slow and ended up being ko'd before i could even use Wild Charge. So i decided to change to Galvantula. Electra ball does come in handy, especially against the ghost user and her Jellicant. Sucker Punch is for pokemon like Accelgor, who just dont know when to stop being annoying.

Absol @ Naive Nature
-Psycho Cut
-Night Slash
-Detect
-Sucker Punch

Had to use it, being my favourite pokemon ever. Seeing as its speed stat is lacking at only 138, sucker punch is in order here. Psycho Cut and Night Slach are standard. Detect is just there to be annoying. Thinking of changing it for Swords Dance however.

Unfortuneately i cant do anything about natures, otherwise this team would be a whole lot better. C&C please. No ranting. ^^
To find out their Hidden Power types go to the flying gym city Pokemon Center and talk to the guy in the green shirt. Only use thunder on Galvantula if it has compoundeyes if it doesn't go with T bolt.

George~©

All Gravy
Thanks for the help. Galvantula was the most 'unfinished' of my team anyway so i was kinda expecting that. :')