• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon White IGT

Featherwick

The Insuperable
This is my planned IGT for pokemon White, so I'm not going to worry about EV's or abilities.

500.png

Wild Bolt
Nitro Charge
Brick Break
Earthquake

With this setup Emboar covers 14 of the 17 types, and can easily take care of his speed problem.

561.png

Psychic
Air Slash
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball

Shinpora is one of the better special attackers in the game, and it has a lot better coverage then other Special attackers, I chose it.

563.png

Will-o-Wisp
Evil Eye/Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Toxic

Desukan is so cool, I just had to put him on my team. I'm think about switching either Will-o-Wisp or toxic for Calm Mind, but that's iffy.

565.png

Aqua Jet/Waterfall
Rock Slide/Knock Down
Crunch
Earthquake

Abagoora is also extremely awesome, but he's got great defenses, and a very usable attack stat. Oh, and his ability doesn't suck.

596.png

Thunder
Bug Buzz
Volt Change
Energy Ball

This guy's typing is just awesome, and he's got a great speed and special attack, plus a 91% accurate Thunder?! Sign me up!

612.png

Dragon Claw
Shadow Claw
Aerial Ace
Earthquake

This guy has such a high attack stat, and he learns some pretty good moves. Since I needed a dragon pokemon, I thought he would be the best.

Last edited:

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
For Emboar, i would suggest something else like Flare Blitz over Nitro Charge, since Nitro Charge is quite weak.

Ononokusu must have Dragon Dance. Use it over Aerial Ace.