• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon white please rate

eggman62

For my Pokemon white team I have decide to take out my starter Pokemon as quite frankly other than serperior with perversity I don't think there anything special.

Simipour. Gluttony
-scold
-ice beam
-Brick break
-Acrobatics

Ferrothorn. Steel thorns
-Curse/ hone claws
-Leech seed
-Iron head
-Power whip
Item-rock helmet

Darmantian. Zen mode
-psychic
-Grass knot
-Hammer arm
-Flare blitz

cofagrigus. Mummy
-Calm mind
-Shadow ball
-Psychic
-Energy ball/willow wisp/toxic

Archeops. Faint hearted
-Dragon claw
-Earthquake
-Stone edge
-Acrobatits

Last spot either goes to

Galvantula. Compound eyes
-Thunder
-Energy ball
-Bug buzz
-Light screen/thunder wave/toxic

Or

Haxours. mold breaker
-dragon dance
-Outrage
-Brick break
-X scissor/earthquake

Any suggestions for items and natures would be a big help

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Darmanitan
Jolly Nature, Sheer Force ability
~Fire Punch/Flare Blitz (if you don't mind the recoil)
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake
~Brick Break/U-Turn/Return.

Zen Mode is useless. Not just Darmanitan must stay at less than 50% HP, it also must have a moveset divided into 2 part, with each part being useless before/after Zen Mode activates.

Haxorus
Adamant Nature
~Dragon Dance
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Dragon Claw

Dragon Dance + Outrage = bad idea.
- When Hax hit itself due to the confusion from Outrage, the damage is based on its own Attack and is boosted by Dragon Dance, which means it will get seriously hurt.
- Sure there's Persim/Lum Berry, but you can only attach one per battle. What about after it is gone, or you are out of stock? Not to mention getting a large stock of berries in B/W is hard - you can only plant them in the Dream World.
- Spending a turn to use Full Heal? Not advisable with Hax's defenses.
- Switching? You lose the boost from Dragon Dance.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
563Desukaan_Dream.png
@Leftovers
Bold Nature
-Will-o-wisp
-Hex
-Calm Mind
-Hidden Power (Fighting)/ Substitute

Will-o-wisp + STAB Hex is very nasty which basically makes it base power 150.After a few CM's your dealing out alot of damage and you are very hard to take down. Last slot is optional you can either have more type coverage with HP Fighting so you can take out Steel, Normal and Dark types who are all bound to give your a headache or you can just hide behind a Substute and CM up behind it.

Hope this helps