• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon white team-new at competive

co-wo

sorry total n00b to the forum

Ferrothorn @rocky helmet
iron barbs-relaxed 252hp/100def/148spD (+def-spd)
power whip
curse/gyro ball
stealth rock
leech seed

ok so pretty much rack up residual damage and set up rocks, i love the rocky helmet/iron barbs combo along with leech seed a good amount of damage is dealt

Chandelure @wise glasses 255spA/255spd
flash fire-modest (+spA -att)
shadow ball
flamethrower
energy ball
psychic/confuse ray

special sweeper- i don't have anything against fighting so i am debating psychic over confuse ray

Weavile @life orb 255 att/255spd (+spd-spA)
pressure-jolly (+spd-spA)
ice shard
night slash
brick break
swords dance

always loved Weavile, physical sweeper ice shard takes out the annoying scarfChomp (and i forgot to breed ice punch)

Dragonite @expert belt 255 att/255spd (+att-spA)
inner focus-adamant
fire punch
waterfall
outrage
dragon dance

another physical sweeper but with different coverage

Terrakion @choice band 255 att/255spd (+att-spA)
justified-adamant
sacred sword/close combat
earthquake
x-scissor
stone edge

i have never used choice items and it works great... except the ghost and flying switch ins. EdgeQuake has awesome coverage and X-scissor boosts that coverage

Eelectross
levitate-quiet(settled for this after hours looking for modest) 252 hp/254spA/4 spD (+spA-spd)
acid spray
flame thrower
thunderbolt
grass knot

after i saw that i had pretty much no special attackers i decided acid spray would help support Chandelure and itself

be as brutal as you like (as long as it's constructive)

Last edited:

Spacial Rend

Ultra Trainer
Ferrothorn @Leftovers would probably work better
iron barbs-relaxed
power whip
Gyro Ball
stealth rock
leech seed

Curse probably isn't the way to go with only one attacking move, I'd replace it with Gyro Ball or another move, since it makes you even worse Taunt bait.

Chandelure @Choice Scarf
flash fire-modest
shadow ball
flamethrower
energy ball
psychic

Chandelure would be better with a Choice Scarf, making it a wonderful revenge killer, since your team lacks one.

Weavile @life orb
pressure-jolly
ice shard/Ice Punch
night slash
Low Kick
swords dance

The fact that Weavile can outspeed almost the entire game WITHOUT priority makes priority next to useless. Ice Punch hits pretty hard with STAB. Umm, Low Kick is from Gen4 move tutor and since most things Weavile would be using Low Kick on give Low Kick a higher power than Brick Break, Brick Break is useless except for shattering Screens.

Dragonite @Leftovers
Multiscale-adamant
fire punch
Roost
outrage
dragon dance

My reccomendation would be to ditch waterfall for Roost, since Dragonite is decently bulky and also, try to get a DW one with Multiscale.

Terrakion @choice band
justified-adamant
earthquake
x-scissor
stone edge

Eelectross
levitate-quiet(settled for this after hours looking for modest)
acid spray/Thunder Wave
flame thrower
thunderbolt
grass knot/Thunder Wave

A Pokemon as amazingly slow as Elektross needs to be faster, and what's a better way than slowing down the opponent for Eelektross and the whole team? Also, you could get lucky with Paralysis hax.

Well, for starters, posting EVs would be nice, since a non-EVd team is going to be next to useless competetively, no matter how smartly planned the strategicness of the team is. Other than that, changes are in Bold.

hallstromjr

Boston Celtic

co-wo

sorry total n00b to the forum

Ferrothorn @rocky helmet
iron barbs-relaxed 252hp/100def/148spD
power whip
curse/gyro ball
stealth rock
leech seed

ok so pretty much rack up residual damage and set up rocks

Chandelure @wise glasses 255spA/255spd
flash fire-modest
shadow ball
flamethrower
energy ball
psychic/confuse ray

special sweeper- i don't have anything against fighting so i am debating psychic over confuse ray

Weavile @life orb 255 att/255spd
pressure-jolly
ice shard
night slash
brick break
swords dance

always loved Weavile, physical sweeper ice shard takes out the annoying scarfChomp (and i forgot to breed ice punch)

Dragonite @expert belt 255 att/255spd
inner focus-adamant
fire punch
waterfall
outrage
dragon dance

another physical sweeper but with different coverage

Terrakion @choice band 255 att/255spd
justified-adamant
earthquake
x-scissor
stone edge

i have never used choice items and it works great... except the ghost and flying switch ins. EdgeQuake has awesome coverage and X-scissor boosts that coverage
Eelectross
levitate-quiet(settled for this after hours looking for modest) 252 hp/254spA/4 spD
acid spray
flame thrower
thunderbolt
grass knot

after i saw that i had pretty much no special attackers i decided acid spray would help support Chandelure and itself

Kerosene

Super Palkia
You could of just edited your post. That's OK though. Maybe cut/paste your post into your original post.

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
I reccomend putting Leftovers on Ferro. Eh maybe not if you ecnounter a Lucario or Machamp lead.
If Elektross Quiet natured, don't even put EV's on it. Try this set though
(Eelektross) (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 40 HP / 216 SAtk / 252 SpDef
Quiet Nature (+SpAtk, -Spd)
- Acid Spray
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

3.14kachu

2.72pic √(-1)nventor
limit your EVs in each stat to 252; any EVs not divisible by 4 don't count. If you use 252 EVs in each stat, you'll have 4 remaining to put into any stat you want.