• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon White Team

CuriousHeartless

This us my team I used for most of the game (Minus Volcorona) and to beat the E4 the second time around(Including Volcorona). Because I really don't feel like changing Pokemon, do not suggest changes for Pokemon, abilities or natures please. Move suggestions and items are all I'm really looking for help with. Also, I have access to the Battle Subway and don't mind buying items from there for my Pokemon but I'd prefer to save my BP for my Competitive team I'm building.

:521:
Masque (Sharp Beak)
Lv. 70
Hardy
Male
Big Pecks
-Fly
-Return
-Tailwind
-Work Up

:538:
Red Oni (Quick Claw)
Lv 69
Relaxed
Male
Inner Focus
-Storm Throw
-Bulk Up
-Dig
-Brick Break

:637:
Mothra (Nothing)
Lv 74
Hardy
Female
Flame Body
-Quiver Dance
-Heat Wave
-Bug Buzz
-Psychic

:497:
Kingsnake (Miracle Seed)
Lv 70
Hasty
Male
Overgrow
-Return
-Giga Drain
-Leaf Blade
-Coil

:596:
Arachne (Scope Lens)
Lv 72
Mild
Female
Compoundeyes
-Thunder
-Bug Buzz
-Sucker Punch
-Energy Ball

:537:
Bach (Big Root)
Lv 70
Gentle
Male
Poison Touch
-Drain Punch
-Supersonic
-Bulldoze
-Surf

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I never knew you still came to this site hahaha :p

Give Unfezant U-turn in place of Tailwind probably. I'd also suggest Steel Wing > Work Up since that gives you some decent coverage, but iirc Steel Wing is an egg move, so yeah. :/

Throh is pretty slow, so he can make use of Payback > Brick Break. Also, Earthquake > Dig for more power, although Stone Edge gives you better coverage instead of a ground-type move alongside your STAB. Give it an Expert Belt as the item.

When Volcorona reaches Lv 100, be sure to teach it Fiery Dance as it's an amazing attack, replacing Heat Wave. Psychic doesn't do much for it, so replace it with Substitute; this will help you get some more Quiver Dances in.

Serperior looks fine, and Galvantula is fine as well.

For Seismitoad, replace Supersonic with Slime Wave for some STAB. Earthquake > Bulldoze for the greater power.

All in all your team looks pretty solid. Hope I've been able to help.

CuriousHeartless

I never knew you still came to this site hahaha :p
I'm on for like hours a day every day.

Give Unfezant U-turn in place of Tailwind probably. I'd also suggest Steel Wing > Work Up since that gives you some decent coverage, but iirc Steel Wing is an egg move, so yeah. :/ Well then no Steel Wing, but I'll probably actually replace Work Up with U-Turn.

Throh is pretty slow, so he can make use of Payback > Brick Break. Also, Earthquake > Dig for more power, although Stone Edge gives you better coverage instead of a ground-type move alongside your STAB. Give it an Expert Belt as the item. But Brick break helps get rid of those annoying Light Screens. Dig was mostly so that I could easily escape from caves and stuff, but they really aren't that bad so I'll probably replace it.

When Volcorona reaches Lv 100, be sure to teach it Fiery Dance as it's an amazing attack, replacing Heat Wave. Psychic doesn't do much for it, so replace it with Substitute; this will help you get some more Quiver Dances in. I really don't like Substitute and Psychic helped me during the Battle Subway so I think I'll keep it as is.

Serperior looks fine, and Galvantula is fine as well.

For Seismitoad, replace Supersonic with Slime Wave for some STAB. Earthquake > Bulldoze for the greater power. You know he is a Ground/Water type, right? Although, Slime Wave would be a good move that could help against grass types that are ever troubling him.

All in all your team looks pretty solid. Hope I've been able to help.

You helped some, thanks.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I'm on for like hours a day every day.
...Really? Well that's awkward. I don't see you in games anymore, that's why :S

But Brick break helps get rid of those annoying Light Screens. Dig was mostly so that I could easily escape from caves and stuff, but they really aren't that bad so I'll probably replace it.
Ehhh honestly I don't think screens are that prevalent in-game (unless you're taking this to the subway) so it shouldn't really be that much of a problem imo. And Escape Ropes exist, by the way :p

I really don't like Substitute and Psychic helped me during the Battle Subway so I think I'll keep it as is.
Fair enough.

You know he is a Ground/Water type, right?
Oh wow, I don't know how I forgot that. :S My bad.

Although, Slime Wave would be a good move that could help against grass types that are ever troubling him.
^ But yes, this is what I meant to say. It gives Seismitoad a method of hitting Grass-types.

CuriousHeartless

...Really? Well that's awkward. I don't see you in games anymore, that's why :S I'm usually in the games section, and if I'm not (Or sometimes at the same time if I am) then I'm in Pokepolls, Clubs, or Fanfiction.)

Ehhh honestly I don't think screens are that prevalent in-game (unless you're taking this to the subway) so it shouldn't really be that much of a problem imo. And Escape Ropes exist, by the way :p Yeah, I use these guys in the Subway and they are rather good in it defeating Emmet with fair ease compared to how I usually do in this type of stuff. And I know Escape Ropes exist, I just never seem to remember them. I guess I'll just try remembering ot buy them and replace Dig with Earthquake.

Fair enough.

Oh wow, I don't know how I forgot that. :S My bad. I can see why you'd think he was a Poison type though.

^ But yes, this is what I meant to say. It gives Seismitoad a method of hitting Grass-types. Yeah, I'll really need that since they deal 4X damage. I'll teach it to him later on.

And I'll remember to replace Heat Wave with Fiery Dance on Mothra when I finally get her to Level 100.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Nice team. You probobly don't want tailwind because it doesn't help in game. Replace that with U turn. Work up at least gives you a boost. Payback is better than dig, so yeah, replace it.

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Nice team. You probobly don't want tailwind because it doesn't help in game. Replace that with U turn. Work up at least gives you a boost. Payback is better than dig, so yeah, replace it.

I'll probably replace Dig with Earthquake and then put on Stone Edge in place of something, so I need to sort out between Storm Throw, Brick Break, Stone Edge, Bulk Up, and Revenge.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I'll probably replace Dig with Earthquake and then put on Stone Edge in place of something, so I need to sort out between Storm Throw, Brick Break, Stone Edge, Bulk Up, and Revenge.

Revenge is a great idea. STAB, and the fact that Throh is as slow as hell= loads of damage! Brick Break should replace this. Storm Throw can then be replace by SE.