• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Who Neeed to Appear Again

JazzJazz

DSRGBA said:
wartortle!

Why? If you think about it wartortle has had quite a bit of exposure in the anime over the years...

C

Curley

What about Mr. Mime? That dude rocks with all those barriers and whatnot!;122;

Swellow

Spider Sceptile
Curley said:
What about Mr. Mime? That dude rocks with all those barriers and whatnot!;122;
What about that Mr. Mime and Sneasel ep that is at the End of Pokemon Advanced Battle. Even though it wasn't Mimey. Besides my earlier choices of Quilava, Furret, Kyorge + Groudon, Marshtomp and Dunsparce i would also like to add Crocanaw and Larvitar what was the last appearance Ash's?

Medea

Excalibur
*clears throat*

Clefable
Porygon/Porygon2 (yeah, yeah, yeah, it's been said too many damn times)
Ponyta/Rapidash
Nidoran (both)
Ledian
Gardevoir

...There's probably more!

~Ψ_Madame_Leota_Ψ~

Charming Ghostess
I think mewtwo should at LEAST get a cameo shot as a kind of 'mysterious side character' in a future episode.

While I do enjoy his performances in the movies, I'd like to see him in more episodes (rather than just those three near the end of the first season).

H.M

likes 'poms :3
Marshtomp plsplspslpsl

And Gardevoir; standing around doing nothing while drooling out a boring "SANASANA!" and the only interesting thing it did was to stop Kirlia from attacking the second time. *headdesk*

Maybe Porygon/2...*is shot*

JazzJazz

EvilKeckleon said:
whatever happend to Jigglypuff?

It's playing dodgeball with Ash's pidgeot... I think they're using the GS ball.

Iveechan

<--- CHANTASTIC
The truly forgotten Pokemon: Tyrogue. He's very interesting and has potential, but all he got was one crummy episode that most people hate because the main characters took a backseat, and he's not "UBER CHIBIKAWAII!!!" like the other babies. He's the only baby Pokemon that gets almost no attention. I'd like to see Tyrogue again.

JazzJazz

Iveechan said:
The truly forgotten Pokemon: Tyrogue. He's very interesting and has potential, but all he got was one crummy episode that most people hate because the main characters took a backseat, and he's not "UBER CHIBIKAWAII!!!" like the other babies. He's the only baby Pokemon that gets almost no attention. I'd like to see Tyrogue again.

The latest episode featuring the fighting dojo could feature tyrogue... we'll just have to wait and see, though the little guy isn't shown in the preview (just its evolved forms).

PDL

disenchanted
now that I think about it... Ledyba or Ledian hasn't shown their face much...

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
We luckily saw some in the league (such as Machamp, Marowak, Golduck, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Sceptile, Gligar, Girafarig, Swampert, the Beldum line, Quilava, Persian, Aggron, Swalot and Tropius), but we also saw Steelix, Growlithe, Meowth, Donphan, Shiftry, Hariyama, Electabuzz, Hitmonlee, Scizor, Walrien and Charizard getting even better screentime and the shafted ones were shafted yet again. Oh well, there are a few exceptions, I guess.

M

Mawile_Eyes

I need Gardevoir to appear again, one Es can't make me feel enough!

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Unfortunately, some pokemon are very difficult to make an episode about. Dunsparce is a very dull pokemon, for instance, and its only episode was very average apart from TR's antics, which would be required to make up for the averageness of Dunsparce. And evolution episodes are diffcult, as the five year olds that the writers love writing for wouldn't understand some aspects, such as Feebass, Nincada, Tyrogue and Eevee into Espeon/Umbreon. The only evolutions to have an episode devoted to them are stone evolutions, evolutions where they change drastically, Slowpoke's evolution, item evolutions (despite a lack of trading). At the end of the day, a load of American and English teenage geeks are not the target audience of the show.