• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Who Neeed to Appear Again

Meganium

Ninetails- Should've been in place of Arcanine for Tucker, but whatever
Umbreon- Only because its a personal favorite
Dunsparce
Duskull and Dusclops
Banette
Ralts line
a Bedrill that is able to do something- I know it makes constant appearances, but I would like to see a good one for a change.
Zangoose
Linoone
Aggron and Aron
Castform
Octillery
there are more but I think thats enough for now

Kijuna

Aipom. Even after two awesome episodes and a movie, and that's still not enough to remind you guys it exists. I will not rest until visions of Aipoms dance in the heads of every little girl and boy. It's just too quirky to never appear again, and that damn smile stereotype needs to be done away with.

Typhlosion got a cameo. That's it.

Last edited:

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Kijuna said:
Aipom. Even after two awesome episodes and a movie, and that's still not enough to remind you guys it exists. I will not rest until visions of Aipoms dance in the heads of every little girl and boy. It's just too quirky to never appear again, and that damn smile stereotype needs to be done away with.

Typhlosion got a cameo. That's it.

Typhlosion was used by Flannery's grampa and has appeared in hoso's/chronicals as for Aipom damn straight the little guy needs to appear again hey i know have Jimmy-boy catch one that try's to mock and be cheeky to him.