• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Who Neeed to Appear Again

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
OK, this thread explains itself. What pokemon do you feel need to appear more?

Here's mine (I'm only doing Hoenn pokemon for now;

Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert and Marshtomp- Baziken hasn't appeared since Johto on the show in a major role (movies don't count!), Sceptile was shafted and so were Mudkip's evolutions. For starters, they sure haven't got the writer's undying love and attention that the previous ones did!
Gardevoir- you can all figure it out, surely
Slaking- he's one of many pokemon who was used as a powerhouse for one battle and hasn't appeared since. But, if they folow the games a bit more, Spencer may well have one!
Shedinja- that would be a pretty interesting filler for a really unique pokemon. Do it, writers!!!
Makuhita- He hasn't done much, since he evolved so early on. He could do with a nice little part rather than more Machop appearances.
Nosepass- see Slaking. He's one of the worse examples, as he never got a pre-battle appearance either and has had the longest gap since appearing.
Medicham- the same goes for contest one-offers. I missed the pre-contest episode, so I don't know how much showcasting he really got.
Electrike/Manectric- same as Slaking, Nosepass and Makuhita. They're too cool to not appear and electric types are always overshadowed by Pikachu.
Sharpedo- I always though Team Aqua would use them, and they haven't appeared in a long time.
Grumpig- See Medicham
Vibrava- it was kinda overshadoed by Trapinch, by the looks of the episode
Zangoose- he was too cool not to show again!
A nice Crawdaunt- to kill the misconception that Team Aqua created forever
Lileep, Cradily and Anorith- they were shafted. Badly.
Tropius- any episode to do with food is often hilarious.
Every legendary except Kyogre and Groudon- especially Speed Deoxys.

I'll add some from Kanto and Johto at a later date. What are your opinions?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Gardevoir, omgwtf, she gets one little cameo and doesn't even get to battle?!!?!? Good GOD! Please bring back Gardevoir, one of the most shafted Psychic Pokemon in the show.

I agree with all the rest of the Pokemon you listed, especially guys like Sharpedo and Medicham. Here's hoping we see more Hoenn Pokemon in Kanto.

Raichu and Metagross.

Nuff said.

B

Blaziken master

Yeah I agree with all of those,whats annoying is that during johto and hoenn, charizard,blastoise and venusaur were still being showcased more than their regional starters.We could have seen more feraligatr and sceptile,but no...

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ said:
Raichu and Metagross.

Nuff said.

Metagross and its predesessors definitely need to appear in a filler which isn't just battling. I don't know why, but I don't like pokemon who appear and either only battle or don't at all. Some even join the team and do nothing at all!

B

Blaziken master

ChaosMage said:
Metagross and its predesessors definitely need to appear in a filler which isn't just battling. I don't know why, but I don't like pokemon who appear and either only battle or don't at all. Some even join the team and do nothing at all!

"coughforretresscough" "coughhorseacough" my,thats a rather bad cough I've got now isn't it?Anyway I also think politoed and banette need to appear again

Alfonso

Derpgull
DSRGBA said:
we need to see more of pikachu uhh lol ;231;

No we don't.

I don't care if you're joking. Nice and unneeded use of random Phaphy smilie too.

Nosepass, definatly. Has never appeared outside the Roxanne Gym Battle, which was for less than half an episode. Not even in a cameo.

Feity

Storm Trainer
I feel kinda the opposite. I think Metagross has gotten to much spotlight, and that it should be switched to a lesser used Pokemon.

Vibrava is a Pokemon that I feel often gets shafted, even in the games. I often times forget that it even exists.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
RAPIDASHRAPIDASHRAPIDASHRAPIDASHRAPIDASHRAPIDASH!!!

Seriously, Rapidash's only real role was when it evolved at the very last two minutes of "The Flame Pokemonathon", and all it did was kick Dodrio into the sky. And it hasn't had a single role since then, other than wheeling around Azumi's carriage.

Yet for some reason, the writers insist on shoving Onix and Steelix down our throats.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Shining Suikun said:
RAPIDASHRAPIDASHRAPIDASHRAPIDASHRAPIDASHRAPIDASH!!!

Seriously, Rapidash's only real role was when it evolved at the very last two minutes of "The Flame Pokemonathon", and all it did was kick Dodrio into the sky. And it hasn't had a single role since then, other than wheeling around Azumi's carriage.

Yet for some reason, the writers insist on shoving Onix and Steelix down our throats.

Appeared in the Johto League, if I recall. Used by that John dude, the one who won the League for that year.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Still, that was hardly 5 seconds of screentime.

O

Omega

mewtwo1414141414 said:
Hmm id say Pikachu...............................sike id say Mewtwo(but you could have gussed that).

I agree with you. =D

TeddiUrsa

to those who want more of the metagross-line.... NO. The whole line had its spotlight with Masamune and Tetsuya.

I agree with nosepass and Gardevoir who both have a great potential for a nice storyline.

I also want a decent battle for dunsparce, farbeagle ( sketch!) and yanma.

I was never a big fan of the fire horses but it´s true that they need more screentime in a bigger role. I m sure the new BF arc will help with that.

I would have suggested zangoose but I think it will end in a boring seviper/zangoose rivaly showcase once again.