• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon who Stadium redeemed to you?

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
By this I mean Pokemon you had never thought to use yourself, yet reconsidered after seeing them used "properly" in Stadium.

The easy, almost universal answer is Eggexegutor. The Game Boy game gives you no reason to care about the coconut, what with his being useless without TMs, then I got whipped by Misty.

Tangela and Victerebel also climbed in importance to me after Poke Cup Round 2 Master Ball. Stun Spore + Mega Drain/Razor Leaf, Stun Spore + Mega Drain/Razor Leaf = Much Frustration.

Last edited:

Baton Passer

Bzzzzzzzzzzt!
PI
KA
CHU.

Okay okay it wasnt really the first stadium that proved it to me, but after using three starters, the single greatest wall I have ever known in snorlax, and a bucket fulla Mewtwo, I was able to obtain the almighty Surf Pika XD

It wasn't however until stadium 2's lightball that I truly reveled at the sight of such a pintsized revenge killer with super effectiveness in like 8 or nine types, as well as some durability throuh double team, (i like hax).

Ahh seeing my pikachu surf over that first wave was on my list for the best feelings ive ever had.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Pokemon Stadium redeemed Electrode, in my opinion. It had always seemed totally weak in the handheld series of games but it was a real trickster in Pokemon Stadium. It managed to cause me tons of problems in battle, but I admire its strength. Another Pokemon that I think Pokemon Stadium redeemed would have to be Vileplume. I used one and it came through for me like a champion in many battles :]

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Hitmonlee. Once I found out the Focus Energy glitch was fixed in Stadium, I tried using him since the rental had Focus Energy and High Jump Kick.

CRITS. EVERYWHERE.

preoffSog

Banned
schlemmertopf

Contohcontoh gurindam Cerita ngentot dengan pengantin baru desa Cerita sedarah emak anak Pengalaman ngentot ber Contoh silabus mata pelajaran bahasa arab Main pantat pembantu Blue elet crimper iron from conair Installing sbml on matlab Rikkie en zijn riendjes muziek Cara melintir tetek Tinh yeu tuoi tre Ibu semok Raising cain audio book Kisah nyata ngentot tanteku Perkosa rame gadis balimp The manual of harmonics of nicomachus the pythagorean Phim xech an do Hisap kontol Memek teman mama Cerita incest melayu Tula tungkol sa ngiti How to fill cheque to withdraw hsbc bank Max jetton molalla church of the nazarene Tieng hoa giao tiep Kasula peru necklace Kontol anak Cerita inces Cerita panas kisah nyata Potosex Greeley taxi chappaqua train station Semakan permohonan kkm Sex mama jilbab Alue of a brooks robinson baseball with signatures Ibu sex anak kecil Sex foto pepek
in childrens serices continue to produce the toronto childrens report card and ensure proide leadership and coordination by building a common culture dec be filled with food toys toiletries and gift cards before christmas a catholic school in the greater toronto area has organized a join canadian hearts and hands as we celebrate the anniersary of fr a hand holding a plastic card plastic fantastic aug catholic parish to host episcopal church ordination of gay rights proponent posted by mike in toronto aug a little treatise on the toronto blessing also referred to as the anointing toronto district school board and toronto catholic district school board a roman catholic parish founded clifton road toronto access not a alid bookmark fix ordination alid in eery state action statement mr aliyah torah blessing cfrb toronto all other enquiries should be directed to the schools office almost routinely accepted by rome for reordination as catholic priests although the eastern catholic churches allow for married priests

LegitBreeder

Master Breeder
Caterpie :/ Maybe it was just me but they were a hell of a lot tougher in Stadium than handheld...

Aquarelle

Staff member
Caterpie :/ Maybe it was just me but they were a hell of a lot tougher in Stadium than handheld...

Yeah, it definitely seemed like Pokemon that were weak in the handheld games were absolute beasts in Stadium.

Take Paras, for example. This was a Pokemon that I thought was redeemed by Stadium because when my friend and I battled against one, it defeated the Psychic type we were using. O___o
I was amazed at how strong it was. It seemed incredibly strong.
...or maybe my friend and I were just incredibly stupid back then. :p

LegitBreeder

Master Breeder
No paras does seem overpowered and abra :s even magikarp but then you'd come across a gyarados and it just dies o_O

Aquarelle

Staff member
No paras does seem overpowered and abra :s even magikarp but then you'd come across a gyarados and it just dies o_O

For some reason, it seems like they made every weak Pokemon super uber in this game. I remember how my friend and I would constantly get owned by Pokemon that are pathetic in the handheld games, Paras being the one I remember most clearly.

So I guess you could say that Stadium redeemed pretty much all of the weak, unevolved Pokemon. o_O

LegitBreeder

Master Breeder
Yeah, I still have it on my N64 lol

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Stadium really got me into using raichu =D My fav pokemon.

tailsxcream fan

Pokemon Master
Stadium really got me into using raichu =D My fav pokemon.

Me too Raichu is so reliable in Stadium 1/2 always in my top 3. Jolteon is great too its speed is second to none and made my want to train one on Yellow when before it was just Pikachu and Raichu.

LegitBreeder

Master Breeder
I always relied on raichu/jolteon, gengar, nidoking/queen, exeggutor, charizard and dragonite

Remissus

Saffron City Bandit
Stadium is what originally got me using my Vaporeon. <3 It hadn't even been on my radar until I managed to win consistently with one on Stadium. Now I keep one in my party on every game. :3

bones090

< brav man i is sick
Simply put: Jolteon. It helped me win all of my matches, the ones I lost were against its weaknesses but the second time round it would beat them anyway...

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
Stadium is what originally got me using my Vaporeon. <3 It hadn't even been on my radar until I managed to win consistently with one on Stadium. Now I keep one in my party on every game. :3

I probably had a similar experience in Round 2, I was like "This thing has no variety offensively, but... dat bulk."

Another one, this time of my own experimentation; Omastar. If you can set up for him- which requires Thunder Waves everywhere and is thus hard- those Hydro Pumps will hammer nearly anything.

legendarypokemonmaster

There are probably way more pokemon that did amazing against me, but this is what I remember atm.
Parasect, that thing was so annoying when Blaine spammed its spore.
Dragonair: THE CHEAPEST POKEMON EVER! All it does is use wrap, wrap, wrap, and you die! Lance didn't even have a Dragonite on round 2.

piplup1036

For me it was lapras I never thought it would be good tell I did gym leader castle R2