• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon with a Purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

redpanda

I have three HM slaves. I first had my Lopunny but it couldn't learn water moves. Then I had my Floatzel learn surf, waterfall, strength, and rock smash. My Chatot learned Fly and Defog and I don't really go many places requiring rock climb and cut anymore...

Random Articuno with Fly, Blizzard, Ice Beam and Water Pulse @ Lv100 to basically kill things that might cause my weaker pokes trouble and get me places X)

And the obligatory Bibarel HM Slave; Tentacool and Tropius ones also!

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Butterfree: (not my battling one or the one my team)
for catching wild pokemon

Sleep Powder
Flash
Silver Wind
filler

My Scizor is my best capture Pokemon. Not only is it Adamant, but it has MAX ATTACK. When it's False Swipe teams up with my Jolteon's ThunderWave, it is a capturing machine. In case the Pokemon does escape the ball and attacks, Scizor's Steel-type makes it hard to break.

Scizor+Jolteon Best Friends For Ever

kirby8933083

mai husbando
My Bibarel is my HM slave.
Its has all I need ~
~strength
~rock climb
~ cut
~rock smash
I really should appricate it more, but still still stays at level 21 compared to my other pokemon usually at level 70 or higher.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
My Bibarel is my HM slave.
Its has all I need ~
~strength
~rock climb
~ cut
~rock smash
I really should appricate it more, but still still stays at level 21 compared to my other pokemon usually at level 70 or higher.

mew801

Golem. My main HM slave and
~Rock Smash
~Rock Climb
~Strength
~ Stone Edge
I never use him in battle unless i am trying to catch a pokemon. i dont know what i would do without him though.

chibiipompom

I want a HMSLAVE Pika... Just to punish it XD, with Surf/Fly/Strength/whatevercomestomind.

OHNOES A WASTE OF FLYSURFCHU!?
Deal.

lol, i evolved my surfchu as soon as i could

anyway use

bibarel
surf
waterfall
rock smash
rock climb

it works well

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
My Shiny Bibearl is my HM Slave
I'm teaching it Surf Strengh Rock Smash and Cut or Rock Climb

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
My Shiny Bibearl is my HM Slave
I'm teaching it Surf Strengh Rock Smash and Cut or Rock Climb

Munchlax (got to love it’s ability-pickup) level 96
-surf
-rock smash
-strength
-Zen head butt
I felt like making an oddball munchlax for fun

Breloom lvl 100
-false swipe
-spore
-stun spore
-seed bomb
I’ll just master ball cressy if I really want a competitive one. What can I say I like mushrooms?

Registeel (tank) lvl 100
-metal claw
-amnesia
-iron defense
-rest/thunder wave
I just use him as a chew toy for the legendaries when I try to catch a competitive one

lvl 80 tropius
-cut
-fly
-sweet scent
-defog

Also have a bibarrel (dig, rock climb, thief, etc), a gengar with nightshade, and of coarse my latios (I never take it out of my party)

I'd love to get a pickachu w/ fly, surf, t-wave, and t-bolt just for fun

Last edited:

Manafii101

Manafii Addict
Dragonite lvl 96
Fly
Defog
Surf
Waterfall

Steelix lvl 51
Rock Smash
Strength
Cut
Rock Climb

My HM slaves, they almost NEVER go in the PC, unless I'm breeding, in which case I use:

Camerupt lvl ???
Magma Armor
Filler
Filler
Filler
Filler
Halves egg hatch time and has never been in a battle.

I don't have a designated catcher at the moment but I'm planning on raising a Gallade with False Swipe and Hypnosis. (Unless I get lazy and use my Master Ball)

Occasionally I use Ziggy the Zigzagoon to get Pickup but normally I can't be bothered.

One of my main HM slaves is my marill name "Sub" ...kinda ran out of ideas for the name really.
Besideds him, i just use my team for HMs needs.

Dark Leviathan

Gyarados Tamer
Parasect
Spore
False Swipe
X-Scissor
Stun Spore

Used for catching Pokemon; I find Smeargle rather unreliable, due to his low defenses.

Skarmory
Fly
Cut
Rock Smash
Defog

I feel kinda bad about making such an awesome Pokemon an HM Slave. But I simply refuse to have a Bibarel in my team, or even in one of my boxes for that matter.

diddykong

Uber Gamer
I use legendaries as expensive HM slaves. Except for the version exclusives, Palkia, etc. My favourite legend slaves are

Latios
Fly
Defog
Waterfall
Surf

Groudon
Strength
Rock Smash
Rock Climb
Cut

I feel really guilty putting such great Pokemon to such an unfitting use...

Scootlaboot

Redneck Gamer
Salamance lvl 100
fly
rock smash
strength
cut

A-Burrito

<-- Favourite Shiny
rayquaza lv 100
Fly
Waterfall
Surf
Ice beam(in case)
Hm slave, Did have another legendary 1 but not anymore. feel a bit bad for it but, meh.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
i got a level 100 Garchomp from someone and taught it false swipe lol. Was handy for filling up my pokedex fast. then once that was done, just replace it with a decent move. Voila!

EDIT: Rank up whooooop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.