• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Word builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Team Rocket flew with their hairy box of pokeballs which was going to transform into feebas with a Kitten for Mikuru-san's head which did the hare hare yukai and suddenly my jukebox got high with elmo who was inside the toilet of batman and heroin, who sucked yo icypop while watching Steel Angel Kurumi and velcro but "duck" Reptil said
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies

Team Rocket flew with their hairy box of pokeballs which was going to transform into feebas with a Kitten for Mikuru-san's head which did the hare hare yukai and suddenly my jukebox got high with elmo who was inside the toilet of batman and heroin, who sucked yo icypop while watching Steel Angel Kurumi and velcro but "duck" Reptil said
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women

Lord_Storm

"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu

Lord_Storm

"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with

Lord_Storm

"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with hot

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with hot white sauce

bobri28

Get your snacks
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with hot white sauce and

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with hot white sauce and Piplup

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with hot white sauce and Piplup with

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with hot white sauce and Piplup with Evil

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with hot white sauce and Piplup with Evil minds

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with hot white sauce and Piplup with Evil minds thinking

Murton

Once you were lost.
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with hot white sauce and Piplup with Evil minds thinking about

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with hot white sauce and Piplup with Evil minds thinking about violation

MKFC

Shade of Blue
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with hot white sauce and Piplup with Evil minds thinking about violation because

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with hot white sauce and Piplup with Evil minds thinking about violation because they

bobri28

Get your snacks
"OBJECTION!!" screamed pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Then some cute Phanpies saw women eating Pikachu ears with hot white sauce and Piplup with Evil minds thinking about violation because they were

Status
Not open for further replies.