• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon world: Dawn of the shards

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
The Black Glove
Mit.x
Feraligatr12
jirachi1996
are accepted in this rpg

After receiving the message from the guy in the cloak you go into a pokemon center in viridian city to heal your pokemon and get lunch. While your there you see other trainers with pokemon with weird colors sorta like your pokemon, so you decide to meet them.

J walk towards the pokecenter curious as to what is there then goes in to heal her charmander. She then sees other trainers and decides to talk to them.
"Hello!" She said to Matt seeing if they become friends, hardly noticing the other trainers.

Last edited:
Nathan sat in the corner table of the Pokemon center, along with Firestorm. Both were doing the two things they loved the most, eating and being on the computer. Nathan was watching videos of his favorite game, Super Smash Brothers Brawl on Youtube. "Oh Come on!" He yelled, "That stupid Marth, he should have KO'd Fox, it was so simple!"
Firestorm just shook his head in disgust, both of them loved brawl, Firestorm didn't play the game however, he just liked watching it.

"Why is Fox's blaster so weak anyway? You'd think that a gun that fires lasers would do lasting damage to the face." Nathan grumbled to Firestorm.
"Chimchar..." Firestorm just shrugged and adjusted his headband.
"Well, I guess it's just like how the swords don't actually cut people in half." Nathan replied as he shrugged back. He turned to look at the entrance of the Pokemon center. "Looks like the other people are here." Nathan said, just noticing them. Firestorm leaped up on Nathan's shoulder as the both took a bite out of their burgers. Nathan then closed his laptop and walked up to the other trainers.

"I am Nathan Kronenberg!" He said with a stuffed mouth, Nathan then swallowed his meal, "Video Game expert and Pokemon Trainer. This," he pointed to Firestorm on his shoulder "is Firestorm, my Brown Chimchar!"
"Chimchar!" Firestorm yelled in recognition.

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
J turned away from Matt without giving a thought of him starting up a conversation. She then went towards chimchar talking in baby talk to him.
"AWW! What a cute monkey pokemon.......thing" she said fast like.

A Girl had now walked up to Firestorm and had started to talk the baby talk to him. Nathan could tell Firestorm was getting angry. "Uhh, I wouldn't do talk like that to Firestorm here", he said to the girl. "He hates it when people do that..."
"Chimchar." Firestorm said in agreement, as he crossed his arms.
"Um, also he's a Chimchar, not a monkey thing...he's just brown." Nathan would have finished, but looked over to see Nurse Joy cleaning his table with the duo's french fries still on it. " Hold on a second..." the food obsessed, yet thin trainer said to the girl. Firestorm and Nathan rushed to the table to pick up the fries, and then rushed back. "Now, unless you ignored my big intro, you should know that my name is Nathan, but you can call me Nate. So...yeah...you are?" Nathan asked while he ate a fry.

Last edited:

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
J a little stunned for having a speach put on her stopped to look at the person. After realising he was tall she screamed.
"YEAK!" she screamed tho it didn't sound like a real sream more like a sqeak.
She then calmed down and said her name was J.
"My name is Jenn but I like being called J." she said surprisingly this was the only thing smart out of her mouth.

Nathan looked down...he didn't realize how short the Girl, or J as she wished to be called was until now. "What? What's wrong?" he asked, after all, Nathan did wear deodorant toady. He would have continued with the questions but he was interupted by Firestorm laughing... at a Purple Charmander. Nathan rubbed his eyes..."Is that Charmander...Purple?!" Nathan yelled with surprise, after at least he could see a Chimchar as brown. "Er, nevermind." he said, "I'll ask later, back on my shoulder Firestorm. I'm going to meet the other trainers here..." Nathan walked off, he knew this was going to be one bizarre adventure.

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
I'm logging off so my brother can play here's my last post for today.

J then walked back to Nate being afraid that she did something wrong.
"sorry" she said, then she went on with a story " I'm afraid of taller people but i can be your friend, don't step on ME!"

Flames now realising she was out of her pokeball rolled her eyes knowing J was doing something stupid. She then went to the chimchar to talk about how trainers were weird and to try to clear everything all up before J did something life threating.

"char...char...char" flames told the chimchar hoping this would clear everything up.

Last edited:
"Chimchar. Chim..." Firestorm said, saying that is master is a nice guy, and that he doesn't get angered easily, unless losing at Brawl.

"Uhh...sure, we can be friends, an I won't step on you, I'm not that careless, or tall." Nathan replied giving a hearty laugh. "Well, I got to meet the other people" he walked off again, and Firestorm hoped back on to his shoulder and Nathan said to his Pokemon as they walked into another group, "I hope the other trainers are as easy to talk to as J..."

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
The door of the Viridian Pokemon Center opened to reveal a tall, weary trainer, who had numerous leaves sticking out of his brown hair. On his shoulder sat a Treecko with a white underbelly, also panting heavily.

"Geez" he muttered "You'd think those Shiftry would be a little nicer to travelers". He reached up and began pulling the leaves from his brow.

The treecko jumped off and began to glance around, as if looking for something. He then started jumping and yelling frantically to his trainer.

"Ugh... What is it, Glide?" David (or as he preferred to be known as, Drifter) pulled the last of the foilage from his hair before following the gecko's gaze. "Viridian City?" he read the sign, as a grin slowly crossed his face.

"We made it! We actually made it!" The trainer cheered as he and Glide began to dance with joy "I didn't get lost this time, I made it straight here! Yes!"

He paused for a moment at the strange looks he was getting from the other trainers, and then regained his composure quickly. "*ahem*, yes. Well done" he muttered.

Drifter then retreated to a corner with glide, hoping to find this strange man who had given him the letter.

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
Yes! My brother is off! -Torchicflame

J, happy to see that she has gotten a friend went towards the food machine to get a lunch. Then went to a table to eat some cheeseburger with french fries. Flames hungry as well ate some too. She then went to the corner seeing as there was a treecko....

"Hey a gecko!"she said tho sounding as if her iq as getting a bit lower...
Flames slaped her head knowing the event before was going to happen again.

Nathan was about to get back on his computer but a mysterious trainer had busted in before he could. The trainer was tall as well, but Taller than Nathan. This was because he was obviously older. The older trainer had leaves and some twigs stuck in his hair. When he got in he looked embarrassed for a second before becoming calm. He ran up to the guy, who was now in a corner looking over some sheet of paper. Nathan then said "Dude! That was the most awesome entrance I have ever seen! With the twigs and leaves in the hair, it's, like something I would do." Before Nathan could finish Firestorm pointed to the piece of paper the guy was holding, "Whoa, I have the same letter..." Nathan said as he handed his copy to the guy. "The Name is Nathan, and this is my Chimchar, Firestorm." Nathan stuck out his hand to have the older teen shake it, while Firestorm just waved.

Last edited:

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Drifter had just pulled out the letter he had been given to look it over again. He was right. Despite his horrific sense of direction, he had made it to the Viridian City Pokemon Center.

"Dude! That was the most awesome entrance I have ever seen! With the twigs and leaves in the hair, it's, like something I would do."

Drifter looked up to see another boy, albeit signifcantly shorter (something he was used to) with messy brown hair. An oddly-colored Chimchar sat upon his shoulder. He smiled "I'm afraid that I make that entrance far too often."

"Whoa, I have the same letter..." The brown-haired kid followed the pointing of the fire monkey's finger. He then pulled out a letter that looked identical to the one he held in his hand.

Odd, he thought, there's more than one person with the same letter? Something smells fishy...

The younger trainer quickly shifted subjects "The Name is Nathan, and this is my Chimchar, Firestorm." The named brown monkey waved as his trainer offered his hand.

A little surprised by the energy of the younger boy, and even more surprised by his quick introduction, Drifter shook his hand in exchange. "The name's David" he said "but most folks just call me 'The Drifter'" he pointed to the green gecko on his shoulder "and this is Glide".

The energetic Treecko bounded off his trainer's shouders to the celing. He hung off by his hindlegs and waved back at the trainer's Chimchar. Show-off, his trainer mumbled.

Drifter changed his attention back to the topic at hand "so you got the same letter, huh?" He stole a quick glance at Firestorm "Maybe this has something to do with our Pokemon".

The other trainer wore a confused look on his face.

"I mean how they're not thier normal colors" Drifter explained. "My Treecko has a white underbelly, and I've never seen or heard of a brown Chimchar."

Looking around the Center, he spotted one more person who may have recieved the letter; a short, blonde-haired girl eating lunch with a violet-scaled Charmander. "She may have gotten the letter too. Let's say we go ask."

With that, he wandered over, and, hoping not to startle her, said "hello" in a friendly way before offering his hand. "The name is Drifter" he said "and that smart-arse Treecko over there is Glide." He pulled out the letter from his pocket "I noticed you have a strangely-colored Pokemon too. By any chance, did you get a letter like this one?"

Mit.x

I'm_A_Panda_
Matt sat in the corner of the room staring out the window. He did hear the girl but decided to ignore her.

This was because Matt was worried, about his Piplup, she was in the ermergency room.

After Matt got the letter he decided to go to vidrian. He Walked from Solaceon town to Canalve City, which wasn't to bad becuase he could train up Bubbles..

But the boat journey was the bad thing. a mean trainer decided to attack bubbles at night because of his colour. he got out his Charmeleon and commanded it to attack.

The damage was immense and Bubbles had to get sent to the pokemon emergency room in viridian city.

When they got there all Matt could was wait. But after a while he decided to try make some freinds.

He walked up to the group and said "Hi guys, i got the same letter as you!"

Last edited:
Nathan turned around to see another trainer, a bit taller, only by a small margin though. He had just said that he had gotten the same letter. Nathan and Firestorm compared the two letters and again, exactly the same.

"Do you have a Pokemon that's a strange color?" Nathan asked him, if this was true and J had a letter, there was something going on here. It would four trainers with strangely colored Pokemon, all got a letter. Nathan again turned to Drifter, but not to ignore the trainer that had just walked up.

"Er, who gave you your letter?" he asked Drifter, "Was it a man in a man in a dark cloak with a hat?" Nathan anticipated the answer to be Yes, but only because it might really help solve this mystery...

Mit.x

I'm_A_Panda_
"Yes I do have a differently colourd pokemon" said Matt to the odd person "But she is in the ermegency room"

Matt said but noticed he was turned around talking to someone else.
"Er, who gave you your letter?" Matt over heard, "Was it a man in a man in a dark cloak with a hat?"

The other guy was about to answer but Matt butted in and said "Yes it was"

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
J who figured out that the guys were talking decided to show her letter hoping it would bring friendship and happiness. J unfolded the letter wich had been torn slightly from being stuffed in a bag.
"Here" she said hoping that they would explain b/c she was dumbfounded. She gave the letter to nathan hoping he is smart enough to know what it is.
Flames quickly thinking this whole thing was a trap tried to get the letter back.

"So, four people with Strangely colored Pokemon, and they all have the same letter, and two of us" Nathan explained, pointing to Matt when he said 'two of us'. "Got the letter from a man in a dark cloak and a hat, I don't know about you guys but it isn't every day someone gives you a letter that tells you to beat the elite four." J's purple Charmander was trying ot Snatch the letter from Nathan's hand, but Firestorm wacked it off.

"There's something big going on here, especially with that -There will be rise of the "Great one"- thing at the end." After thinking for a bit Nathan said, "Does the letter mean a legendary Pokemon will rise? What does this have to do with our differently colored Pokemon also? I'm clueless."

Nathan handed the letter back to J, then sat down and stated "If anyone can figure out any of this, please, do tell." Firestorm nodded while Nathan said this.

Mit.x

I'm_A_Panda_
"We could be like a... group of chosen people that a super cool and have powers. or is that just me?" said Matt exidetly, but then remberd Bubbles and went back to being depressed. "Well we can't do anything without Bubbles" Matt said to everyone.

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
J still waiting for a simple answer decided to keep the letter and told everyone else she had one. She scaned it for anything that made sense, but all she could do was read the part about the elite four, so she told everyone a plan.

"we could do like Matt said and go around and get the badges.......i'm new to pokemon and everything so i guess that would work." she said wondering if that would make any differance. "but first we should wait for Blubbles to get healed" she said.

"Well, I'm new too, I guess, but only if everyone agrees." Nathan answered, "What do you think Firestorm?" He asked his Chimchar.

"Chiiiiimmm, char!" the Brown Monkey Replied, "Well," Nathan said "That does it for me." Nathan then proceded to grumble something about how his laptop better have enough juice. "Just don't expect me to be the 'Leader' if it comes down to that sort of thing." He mentioned. "Well, Drifter, what about you, because I'm only traveling in a group if everyone agrees to do it." Nathan continued, asking the older trainer "If one person is able to be split from the group then I want my independence too. So, what do you say?" he asked as all eyes turned to Drifter.