• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon world: Dawn of the shards

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
"J! I'm not here!" Sam whispered in J's ear from inside the bushes.

Megatron saw Nurse Joy coming towards them and hastily ran towards the Sam's pokeball and returned the other two pokemon(He's quite smart, you know) and ran towards Sam.

"Bloody h*ll. I hope to god Elm doesnt call me back!" Sam quietly whispered to his Croconaw.

Megatron took a big gulp and nervously agreed, "Croco!"

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
"K..." J had said because she did not know what Sam was doing or why he was hiding she went over to the bush to ask why.

Flames was in her pokeball it was silent no-one could hear anything if you were trapped in a sphere, she waited still no loud noises. She went to the side to tell if the noise was louder that way. She coudn't see what was going on either she decided to come out even if it was trouble.....maybe she could use pyschic she thought. She nodded no to herself and went out anyway even if she couldn't protect J from a crazy Nurse.

Psst!
The red ray came out and Flames was on the ground behind J who was behind the bush, she looked through the leaves and saw the Nurse Joy coming along (still holding the rock). Flames then thought maybe Sam threw it at the door or window with rage she turned to look at him. He was watching the Nurse as well, he looked as tho he knew what he was doing. Flames decided to leave him alone he could probably take care of himself she hoped.
Joy got closer...
closer....(random horrow music played in J's and Flames' head)
closer....

"MOVE OVER" Joy had said to Drifter and the rest, she moved over to the bush (apparently it wasn't good camoflauge) "YOU GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" She blurted out and Cussed under her breath over there.

J then thought, which was risky, maybe they could run onto the s.s. anne before Nurse Joy got all murderous. It seemed like a good plan she told Sam. "Sam I don't know about you but i think on the count of three we could run to the s.s. anne. I have a ticket here from this one dude and they'll bound to let us on because it's a vip ticket." she said and could her footsteps coming closer each word she said.

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
Joy must have seen him and so she was looking straight in the bushes.

KRACK! Sam's fist shot out of the bushes and nailed Joy in the face.

"3! RUNNN!!!!" Sam shot out of the bushes running as fast as he could and Croconaw was hot on his trail. "Sorry Joy!" yelled Sam as he was running.

After Sam had reached the boat he turned around to see if J had followed.

"Mother F*cker!" Sam said as he saw Joy holding J by the arm. Sam ran towards Joy and kicked her in the shin, and while Joy was in pain he told J to grab her pokeballs, tell Drifter to go with Matt.

Just as he had said that, Team Treasurehunters popped out of the bushes close to them.

"Hey you! The one with the Rhyperior! Yous got a rep with us. Fight us alone and no one gets hurt." He said as he pulled out a knife and took Joy hostage.

"J." Sam took hold of J's hand. "Take good care of Megatron, Kabi, and RockHead. I'll see you down the road." Sam said as he took his fighter stance.

"Come get it." Sam said.

Last edited:

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
occ: I kind what to have the speach done by myself for later on....for the Team treasure freaks..hehehe
bic:J was grabbed by Joy. *Gluck* she chocked. The she was free when Sam kicked her in the shin. Kidda mean J thought then saw the same guys from before, when will they leave J thought. "Guys!" J yelled "Follow us....no true time to explain..."

J went running to the shore of the ship loading lots of people were heading on. Maybe Joy couldn't see them. She turned around to see if the guys were coming, she saw Flames running towards J in shock she pointed as Sam pokemon that were coming along.
J took out here pokeballs she knew they stopped the team once, but she had help....they looked strong.
Psst!
A red beam came out and J's pokemon came out. "Pika! Nido! Sand! Butter!" they cryed.

The treasure hunter dude that was in the bush was different that the others he had dark black hair shades that covered his eyes. His hair covered part of his face. His clothes were slick and very new, he had a scientest coolkid kind of look. His face had some peachfuss and he look tuff. One of his tooth was chipped that in had a point and jagged edge. The guys from before had lab coats in dark outfits and didn't have dark hair. The dude seemed to be a co-leader he looked at the crocanaw running and the charmander.
He wispered under his breath." The stories are true, it exists....maybe the rocks will help....and the pokemon." He sent out a brown bird that had some of it's feathers missing in it's wings.
"Star...Raptor" it said in a deep tone.
"Go follow the ship, stay in the skys!" he told the pokemon and went walking casullaly towards the edges of the bush. He pulled out a phone that had TT in solid gold letters."Boss I have found the missing ones....they seem weak we will wait." He said.
"Good." said a very dark tone on the other side....

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
Sam turned around and saw the bird pokemon flying in the air.

"ROCKHEAD! USE ROCK BLAST ON THE BIRD! SEE IF YOU CAN KNOCK IT OUT OF THE AIR!" Sam shouted towards his Rhyperior.

"RHY!" RockHead roared and shot any rocks he could find at the pokemon.

"RHYPERIOR!" Shouted the Rhyperior one more time as he threw a rock and nailed the bird pokemon on the wing.

"Kabigon! Catch the bird pokemon so it doesn't get anymore injured than it already is!"

"KABI!" The snorlax ran up and slid on the ground......just in time to let the bird pokemon safely bounce on it's stomach.

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
The staraptor fell and landed on the snorlax's belly. "Star!" it said it turned to the snorlax's face and pecked at it!
"Star!" the pokemon cryed. (close combat)
The bird quickly flapped it's wing that was ruffled now that earlier was missing feathers. The staraptor tryed to fly but it's wing was damaged now. It looked and scanned the area and flapped it's wings caused wind to blow and make it faster the bird hoppled away to the bush.
"Damn!" the co-leader of the treasure hunters said. I guess I'll have to do everything myself he returned the staraptor and left in a run and disappeared from site.

J was waiting by the ship's entrance for the guys. "When will they come?" she thought the boat could be taking off any second. She looked and saw the pier for the ship and a man fishing.
"What are you fishing for?" she asked.
"Wha!"the man had screamed. He appeared to be in-depth in the fishing and didn't notice the trainer calling him. "What do you want-Hey i bet you haven't been fishing before this will help!" said the man.
J took the lure and rod wich had a pokeball shaped bober, it looked very low tech. She waved thanks to the man and left to the other side of the pier to fish for some pokemon.

Pluck!
The bobber went into the water. J's other pokemon watched it. It seemed like there was no fish.
"Char!" Flames had cryed, she noticed the bobber had moved.
"Wow!" J said and pulled the rod and a magikarp came out. "What the heck is that?" she said.
Flames looked at the fish flopping....kind of discrase for a pokemon she thought and J must have thought that too.
"magik karp karp karp karp karp...." the pokemon said and stopped flapping.
"Huh? What happened did it die?" she said.
The magikarp looked at the sky and hopped rappidly again and hopped away.
J and her pokemon stared at the weird fish flopping away down the road.

Last edited: