• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Pokemon World RPG~

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

~The_OnE_n_OnlY~

Hello i am currently working on a pokemon RPG site. It is very difficult but i hope to be finished in a week or so! This RPG isnt like crater or netbattle this is a forum RPG! Now, Now i know what your thinking o great just what i need a game where i type for an hour. Well its more than just typeing it gives your imagonation making you feel as if you are a real pokemon trainer. My site isnt like the rest it wont allow you to catch 100 legendary pokemon. as a matter of fact the legendary pokemon are locekd and you as a trainer must complete a certain legendarys requirments to unlock it! My site will have all four regions. Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Shinou. You will be required to choose one of those regions to start at! Once you sign up their will be a Data Base forum which you would be needed to clicl on. that forum would require you to make your own data thread (Kinda like a profile) this data thread will require you to edit it once a pokemon levels up and evolves or you gain some status! I am a firm biliver of the originals and i dont like how rpg's now a day have a charmander knowing 4 base attacks without it having the oppertunity to learn more so on my site their will be a pokedex section where tells you if a charmander or any pokemon reachs a certain level what attack is learned on that level. their is also a attackdex that shows the ammount of damage done and effects those are sorted through type attacks. well here is how far i have come along with my site and please reply to my thread giving me your feedback, thoughts and possitive comments thank you very much!

;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d;

Rules*-70%
Pokedex*-35%
Sprite Codes*-95%
Forums*-10%
Little Tweeks*-5%

Cataplana

Beginning Trainer
I'ts been done and done before, if you actually want to make it something you need to learn how to program, let me guess, you are just going to create some cheap InvisionFree forums with one overused forums skin and expect it to work?

Good luck.

T

~The_OnE_n_OnlY~

auctully no i myself am a creater of 3 previous forms and i am no noob at this i know evert code and what needs to be known and the others that have tried doing this make their page so blaah and blank and have no experince in programing and i am not useing invasion free i am using another program! Please dont compare myne to others untill you have witnessed this experince! :) thanks

Cataplana

Beginning Trainer
Actually, InvisionFree isn't a program... it's something called software, you know...

So tell me, what forums system are going to use? Are you going to code any mods to make it work right?

You can't even type, right now it seems like every other exciting newbie project that will die in days.

Status
Not open for further replies.