• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon World Tournament Discussion Thread

Shadow XD001

Pokemon World Tournament Discussion Thread
Approved by RaZoR LeAf

Other Links Pertaining the RPG
RPG Thread Coming Soon!
Sign-Up Thread - should only used for looking at plot and Members' SUs

Rules of Discussion Thread:
One: All SerebiiForum Rules and RPG Rules apply.
Two: Only Accepted RPGers and Mods may post in here
Three: Only post stuff pertaining to the RPG, so don't post "Oh, I posted", but you can say "Oh, I posted, *explain your post here* and that would be okay, but don't over due it. Questions, complaints (don't be silly) and comments are always accepted.
Four: No flamming spamming, trolling , double, triple etc. posting.
Five: Not really a rule, but you can say announcements like going on vacation, or if you would want to meet up with a certain member.
Six: These rules can be changed
Seven: Read the Rules.
Eight: Most importantly, Have Fun!! Seriously, if somethings bothering you, tell me. I want to make this RPG as fun as possible.

Okay, you guys can post now!

But wait.... I have an announcement. Your first post should be you receiving the letter (Check the Plot in the SU Thread for the letter, if you forgot it) and getting on the boat to Battle Island. The boat is a day for whatever region you are in, and your post should, or if you could, make it end with you getting in your hotel room (Hotel name is in the letter) and relaxing. The Tournament starts the next day (RPG Time), so that everyone can get in the hotel and get everything situated.

Now, you can post!! ^^

Silver_Seoul

Dear Spenncer,
We have received your Slip to enter in the Pokémon World Tournament and you’re in luck. Your one of the lucky 150 trainers to make to the Tournament. We look forward to seeing you and your Pokémon in the Tournament and who knows? You could win and battle Ash Ketchum, Pokémon Champion. Enclosed in this letter is a key. You and the other trainers will be in PokeSpa Emporium Hotel. It is a five star hotel and you will be staying there over night since the Tournament can take a few days or weeks.There is a Computer and one bed per room for you to sleep in and the computer is used to look up information about the Tournament and your next match-up.
Best of luck, Cynthia, Gary, Lance, Steven, and Ash.

Spenncer read over the letter once more, not believing what he was seeing. Right before his very eyes, sat the acceptance letter to one of the most exclusive competitions in the Pokemon world. He had been on a training hiatus for awhile now, in shock from losing to Norman not just once, but twice. He decided to enter this contest, to cheer himself up. He never expected to be accepted though!

Immediately, he got on the phone, told his parents that he made it, then packed everything he'd need into his bag. He called out his Flygon and began the flight from Celestic Town to Snowpoint City.

When they landed, he made a quick stop at him, greeting his parents, and sprinted right back out the door. He saw the ship he was destined to travel on, showed the captain his pass, and off they were.

The next day, Spenncer's anxiety high after a well-needed rest, they docked in the port of Battle Island. He called out all his Pokemon and let them enjoy the environment while he tried mapping his route to the hotel he was supposed to meet at.

After spotting the PokeSpa Emporium Hotel, he recalled everyone then hiked to the building. He signed himself in, and the manager lended him the key to his room.

------------------------------------------------
Good enough? And can't wait. >.<

Shadow XD001

That was supposed to be posted in the RPG Thread, this is the Discussion Thread. ^^

Overall, it was pretty good, bit seemed kind of rushed. One second he's on the boat, next, he's not. Same with getting to the hotel, but it was good. I'm going to the RPG Thread today, but my brother is going on.

EDIT: The Jewel of Life is the only person who hasn't responded to my PM and he/she hasn't been for about two weeks, so I'll start up the RPG Thread.

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

>.>;

Err, my bad. I'll edit it up then re-post it.
But cool!

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Awesome +.+ I'll start working on my first post as well.

Floydyboy

Oink oink
Wait. We have to make our characters get to the island in our first post? I was planning on spreading it over two posts, so I could add more detail!

Shadow XD001

It should be 1 post. You could still have a lot of room for detail in the post, but if you have to make a second post, make a second one. I'll post in here when the RPG Thread is up.

EDIT: RPG Thread is up! Silver Seoul, I asked you question at the bottom of my post in the RPG Thread, so just read it, okay?

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

Sure, I think that'd be a good idea. And I'm just reading over the edited post, and it should be there soon.

Shadow XD001

Just to let you guys know, the only reason Silver Seoul and I are on the same boat is because we are both from the same Town (Snowpoint.) That should be the sane case with you guys if you're at the same Town.

Also, with the Tournament, there's 7 of us (The Jewel of Life hasn't been on for awhile), so we should all get around Top 10 and you might have to battle each other, but that won't be until later.

Dramon

I'll get my post up somewhere later today. ^^

Floydyboy

Oink oink
I've done my post. I would've done it earlier, but my mum dragged my of to my little sisters stupid sports award ceremony
EDIT: Hello? Where is everyone? Did I offend you when I ordered room service?

Last edited:

Shadow XD001

It's fine, Floydyboy. I just didn't have an announcement. Now I do.

Okay, so seeing as everyone has posted and is on the boat to Battle Island you can post your characters making it to Battle Island if you didn't already do so. Once everyone gets settled in their Hotel Rooms the day will end and the next day will start the Tournament. I'll give you more details about that later.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
0,o" Finally past post 666 and on to post 667 >

Anyways I should just post my person at battle island right? I don't really have anything else to do since flydyboy is already at the island.

Shadow XD001

Double-oh-Platypus: Yeah, just have her chill out at the Hotel and after the first day of the Tournament (RPG Time) you can look at your opponent on the computer, but you can't do that on the first day, so just have her relax and check out the Hotel.

1# manga fan!: I thought Floydyboy was on the Ship still? Nonetheless, you can post your character making it to Battle Island.

So Floydyboy and Double are already at Battle Island? Silver_Seoul and I just have to do the battle, then we'll be there. 1# manga fan!, your going to have your character arrive there in your next post? If so, then Dramon is left.

Silver_Seoul

I posted, and I guess your next post ends the battle right?

Shadow XD001

Yeah, one of the workers interrupted it. At the end, Matt says he sees Battle Island in the distance and your post can be them making it there and getting in the Hotel Room.

Floydyboy

Oink oink
Anyways I should just post my person at battle island right? I don't really have anything else to do since flydyboy is already at the island.

By the time you get there, my character should still be eating, so I guess you could come and get a snack.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Okay, I'll get him over there in the next post.