• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon World Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day yo can battle, so make sure you complete your rounds!

Cutty

Forever now
I need 3 more battles. So if anyone is online n can help/also needs battle just vm/pm me :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
The tournament is now over, thanks to everyone who participated! Congrats to Artorius for placing 1st, and to Djsummers for placing 2nd! We had a 3 way tie for 3rd between Dunkelosteus, phantomclaw and Twinyoshi! I'll pm everyone who won a prize.

Also, I apologize but the participation prizes completely slipped my mind, so there will not be any for this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.