• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Worst Case Scenario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magic marker

I climb twee!
The object of this game is to be the last to survive by not being voted off. I will present to you a worst case scenario and the 10 contestants have to pm me how they will overcome it. They can use their Pokemon's abilities/moves to survive. If they don't pm in time I will make it up for them. They can't use any items. After each round anyone can vote one contestant off based on how well they made it, if it was creative, and if they made it at all. To sign up you must include: name, species, gender, strengths, and disadvantages. If you want you can include personality, you can.
Contestants
Dylanjon the;467;(DYLANJON)ELIMINATED
Silver the;009;(CyberBlastoise)
Bill the;141;(Wind)
Jet the;237;(Raptor ruler)
Zilar the;305;(Cooljma)ELIMINATED
Seth the;407;(Ninterror X)ELIMINATED
Flora the;154;(Chihaya01)ELIMINATED
hunter the;093;(alli940)
Tyruction the;248;(Shadow Eveelution)
Emerald the;133;(Evee11)

Last edited:

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
Name: DYLANJON
Species: Magmortar
Strengths: Grass, bug, steel.
Weaknesses: Water, Rock, pokemon w/ a flash fire ability.
Personality: loves watching others die in a fiery blaze of HELL!!!! and Hyper Beaming pokemon to Pakistan, and Grass Knotting pokemon so they trip over.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Name: Silver
Species: ;009; Blastoise
Strengths: physically strong, emotionally stable, standard pokemon strengths
Weaknesses: Somewhat timid, can annoy others for being too calm, standard pokemon weaknesses...
Personality: Silver is calm, cool, and collected at almost all times. However, when he sees a comrade die at the hands of his enemies, his rage does show. Silver also can be timid toward others, which can make him hesitant but he will think things through before he decides on an action...

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Name: Silver
Species: ;009; Blastoise
Strengths: physically strong, emotionally stable, standard pokemon strengths
Weaknesses: Somewhat timid, can annoy others for being too calm, standard pokemon weaknesses...
Personality: Silver is calm, cool, and collected at almost all times. However, when he sees a comrade die at the hands of his enemies, his rage does show. Silver also can be timid toward others, which can make him hesitant but he will think things through before he decides on an action...

.Wind.

Banned
Name: Bill
Species: Kabutops
Strengths: His sharp sythes and speed
Weaknesses: He can't swim and he has horrible balance
Personality: He is rude, mean, loves to hunt, Loves to be evil, He can’t wim, He can’t run all that fast

Raptor ruler

Name: Jet
Species: ;237;
Strengths: His Balance, agility and Street Smarts
Weaknesses: His Book smarts and Flying Types

Cooljma

Name: Zilar
Species: Lairon
Strengths: Grass, Poison
Weaknesses: Water, Fighting, Ground
Personality: Has a big temper and a short fuse. Get's mad easily, and smashes anything it can, completely out of control. Otherwise, not that bad of a guy.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
Name: Seth
Species: ;407;
Strengths: the thorns, Speed and agility, an ability to solve puzzles.
weaknesses: taking hits, cold weather, Silver.
Personality: a sissy that would rather do art and dance then rough house. But he can be deadly when you pull his cape the wrong way. he has a habit of trying to make friends in any shape or form.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Name: flora
Species: ;154;
Strengths: friendlyness, strenth
Weaknesses: evil, the person she likes
Personality: A strong and nice frindly girl who isn't shy but gets that way when shes with the guys she likes

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Name: flora
Species: ;154;
Strengths: friendlyness, strenth
Weaknesses: evil, the person she likes
Personality: A strong and nice frindly girl who isn't shy but gets that way when shes with the guys she likes

alli940

I can see you
name,Hunter
species, Haunter
gender, male
strengths,is good with freinds, good at cheering people up and goog at making jokes.
disadvantages: lonelyness, if somebody betreids him he will get sad...

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Name: Tyruction
Species: Tyranitar
Strengths: Can Survive in the Ocean, in Valcanoes. Very Smart
Weaknesses: Can interract well with others
Personality: Like to be alone. Usually never talks

magic marker

I climb twee!
Thank-you to those who joined. Only one spot left!

Edit: My brother (evee11) is unable to access his account (log in) and wants to join. I will post his entry:

Emerald the evee
good at climbing bad at running fast

Last edited:

magic marker

I climb twee!
Round 1
;039;:Hello! I am your host, Jello and the first challenge is you must cross a river full of carvahna. You may use your abilities, moves, and strengths. Start pm-ing!

magic marker

I climb twee!
Round one, part A

;039;:Hello, I am your host, Jello and I will show you the current standings.

;009;: Silver retreated into his shell and used hydro pump to propel himself across the river. Because of his hard shell, he came across unscathed.
10/10 +1=11 points

;237;: Jet used triple kick to knock out all the carvahna to get to the other side. Because of rough skin, jet was badly wounded. *teleported to hospital*
6/10 +1=7 points

;141;:Bill used his sythes and ariel ace to propel himself over the river.
8/10 +1=9 points

;248;: Tyruction used surf to get across the water. Because he made no
contact, he wasn't hurt.
9/10 +1=10 points

;133;: Emerald used sand attack to get sand in the carvahna's eyes and then swam across. By the time he got to shore the carvahna jumped on to the shore as a last attempt. Emerald then used his ability run away.
10/10 +1=11 points

;093;: Hunter simply levitated across the river. Several carvahna jumped up and used bite. Being super-effective, Hunter was knocked out. (His limp body continued to make it's way across the river.) He made it, but just barely.
*teleported to hospital* 5/10 -1=4 points

;039;: Because these contestants pm me in time, they received one extra point. Anyone else loses one point. You can start voting. If the remaining contestants don't pm by 7:00 p.m. tomorrow they will be eliminated. If more than 2 pokemon get eliminated by not pming there will be no elimination of the other contestants. However, their scores will continue to the next round.

Last edited:

magic marker

I climb twee!
Round 1, elimination
;039;:Hello! It's me, Jello! We are here today to see who is eliminated! Because 4 contestants did not pm in time, no contestant that did pm is out.
;237;;141;;009;;248;;133;;093;:Hooray!
;039;:I'm sorry. DYLANJON, Zilar, seth and Flora, you are out!
*crowd clamouring*
;039;:The next worst case scenario is: you are in a forest clearing, surrounded by angry beedrill. You have to escape. You will get more points for creativity, and staying alive. Remember, you can only use your moves, abilities and skills. Start pming! Remember, to do the next round I need a filler post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.