• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you dont, read SAtoshi post, he already said, she didnt' say she wants to be a Pokemon Morana, thats not a word apparently, that was an entire sentence she was saying she was goin gto get a pokemon from Sycamore.

So Serena will have no goal? That doesn't eliminate she won't be into fashion. What else can she possibly do?

Shraeder

It's Lit
I think Fennekin is defending the gang from Inkay's attack. It seems to be the same attack that it is countering.

I kind of hope Fletchling isn't Serena's. It is probably the most unique regional bird in the fact that it doesn't evolve into Normal/Flying. If anything, Ash could've skipped out on Pidove and instead caught a Rufflet.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I get that Serena is going to get a Pokemon from Sycamore, but still random odd Fletchling doesn't make sense.

Even if it was some kind of pet or something, I think she'll keep it maybe her parents force her (or parent).

After all at least in the Manga you are allowed to have Pokemon before you get your starter.

A little bit how Zoey took care of Glameow before being a Pokémon trainer.
Maybe that Fletchling met her when she was a little bit younger and stayed with the family without leaving until she gets old enough to catch it. And since the professor gives the Pokéball, she could catch Fletchling after.

BlueDragonfangirl

Why? They know we are dying to hear news about Serena don't they? :(
They are slowly going to tour tar us till we get those episodes.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Well, by the way in which Serena bows, she could very well have a goal related to fashion and I can see her clashing a lot with Team Flare since... you know, they both may seek elegance and beauty.

Master Trainer Empoleon

Well she was in the opening with the rest, she seems want to do some thing with fashion. Odds are sounding like she's a travel companion. What I find funny is, couple of minutes in the region and Ash / Team Rocket are already causing a mess of the placeXD

I'm surprised they havent been banned from the past regions yet.

diakyu

I can see Serena joining after Ash visits Vaniville. But that's quite far away (after the first gym battle).

Shraeder

It's Lit
Isn't it stated that Serena doesn't own any Pokemon when she meets Ash[again]?

^That could be very possible.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So Serena will have no goal? That doesn't eliminate she won't be into fashion. What else can she possibly do?

It doesn't eliminate that, I'm just saying you were saying "I knew it!" when you were completelly wrong, following Cybercubed lead is not a good thing haters.

I proposed sky battles but seeing her getting a starter and since no starter will be a flying type(according to rumours) her starters would be kinda useless, we will have to wait and see and she can still promote the changes of clothes from the games without having a fashion related dream.

OMG. Thank you for making Team Rocket serious again, XY! Now maybe I can tolerate TRio in the English dub again. XD.

BlueDragonfangirl

I can see Serena joining after Ash visits Vaniville. But that's quite far away (after the first gym battle).

I actually like that idea a lot, could do a May and try to find her goal too?

HA I'll be shocked if they don't get banned this region.

Serena is getting Fenniken, which means Ash will probably get the fire-bird. If XY is in-fact mirroring AG, then Ash has to use his bird properly this region like he did with Swellow.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Was Pikachu vs Bunnelby / Viola in the same battle? We didn't see who was commanding Bunnelby (though it's probably Clemont) and oppositely, we didn't see Viola's Pokemon that's going to use Solarbeam.

Never before has Quick Attack looked so intense.

dman_dustin

A little bit how Zoey took care of Glameow before being a Pokémon trainer.
Maybe that Fletchling met her when she was a little bit younger and stayed with the family without leaving until she gets old enough to catch it. And since the professor gives the Pokéball, she could catch Fletchling after.

That is sort of my point.

Fletchling seems too weird to just randomly pop up on her head if she isn't going to get it.

And quite frankly I don't care, but if or when its confirmed there will be a rant coming. And not because she has one, but because she's allowed to have one when Ash can't.

No, no, Ash is only allowed to have Talonflame as his only fire type but not Serena.

Shraeder

It's Lit
Serena is getting Fenniken, which means Ash will probably get the fire-bird. If XY is in-fact mirroring AG, then Ash has to use his bird properly this region like he did with Swellow.

This is what I'm thinking, although it is unconfirmed on what Pokemon Serena will acquire.

Was Pikachu vs Bunnelby / Viola in the same battle? We didn't see who was commanding Bunnelby (though it's probably Clemont) and oppositely, we didn't see Viola's Pokemon that's going to use Solarbeam.

Never before has Quick Attack looked so intense.

There was an image(forgot from where) of Clemont and Bunnelby in like a "vs screen" against Ash and Pikachu.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
And we're done with this thread. New, more specialized XY preview threads will be up shortly, take your discussion there.

Status
Not open for further replies.