• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I wish he had the foggy glasses. It would be just funny to have him be extra quirky.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Bunnelby will be in the main cast (Speculating since he and Dedenne have appear in every merchandise related to the anime) the question his could it be a pokemon belonging to Serena or even a mascot for Bonnie? What did you guys think?

nuzamaki90

It's weird how one's opinion can change completely based on an article of clothing. Clemont's glasses being clear makes him look less crazy and more of what I was hoping he would be. I'm definitely warming up to this group now.

You just described me as of now in one post lol.

I'm hoping e writers pull another AG or DP, because I like it when Ash makes new techniques and strategies while also helping out the others. It's good to see him be the mentor and the main character and in some episodes of DP and AG, it made him look very mature as well.

I'm just wondering two things thing; Clemont's a Gym Leader, and probably is traveling with Ash to learn how to become a better trainer, and his sister just tags along, but who is going to take his place at the gym? Alexa? Probably not. Also, what is Serena going to do? Just travel for experience? Contests? Gym Battles? Or something different that hasn't been introduced yet?

Buechs44

Aipom Master
Bunnelby will be in the main cast (Speculating since he and Dedenne have appear in every merchandise related to the anime) the question his could it be a pokemon belonging to Serena or even a mascot for Bonnie? What did you guys think?

I actually think maybe Ash gets Bunnelby. Maybe as a first capture due to it taking his hat/pokeballs/backpack/etc. I'm just getting a strong feeling about this

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I wish he had the foggy glasses. It would be just funny to have him be extra quirky.

He may still have his "crazed" moments, like Conway.

[IMGSIZE=200]http://statici.behindthevoiceactors.com/behindthevoiceactors/_img/chars/char_7349.jpg[/IMGSIZE][IMGSIZE=210]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/readrivera95/conway.png[/IMGSIZE]

Supersonicbro

i feel like this group will be pretty good. bonnie can admire her bro and serena as the older girl to look up to so it kinda gives her more creative ways to interact with them. and obviously with ash being the one who impresses her with his "strategy".

and i like the feeling the mystery characters are giving off. Best wishes kinda had an overarching plot with tr and that stone thing, but the earthquake kinda ruined some of those plans. But to know there's a new character that is unknown to be friend or foe, along with the evil team appearing, i think this season will bring good things.

diakyu

And I also wonder what will happen to Woobat, Frillish, Yamask and Amoonguss. I'd rather have all of them relax at one of James's mansions like Chimecho instead of them being in their balls at the Rocket HQ.
I'd rather they stay. TR's other Pokemon have had their time to shine, but the Unova Pokemon really haven't.

XXD17

Draco rex
It's looking like Hoenn at the moment...only instead of the female character having a little brother, it's the male gym leader having a little sister...of course...It was to be expected...I see something like this...

Clemont will be an electric gym leader, he'll have dedenne, his little sister will have no pokemon as per usual...

Serena will get chespin as her starter...please, please get chespin...I want fennekin to actually participate in noteworthy battling...and evolve of course...

Ash? Froakie and fennekin...fletchling will probably happen too...

After seeing the clearer image of Clemont and friends, I can actually accept Clemont being a member of the group (Not confirmed, but it's highly likely that he will be and yes, I know the poster exists as well.). He doesn't look like an robot or something. xD

Shraeder

It's Lit
It's looking like Hoenn at the moment...only instead of the female character having a little brother, it's the male gym leader having a little sister...of course...It was to be expected...I see something like this...

Clemont will be an electric gym leader, he'll have dedenne, his little sister will have no pokemon as per usual...

Serena will get chespin as her starter...please, please get chespin...I want fennekin to actually participate in noteworthy battling...and evolve of course...

Ash? Froakie and fennekin...fletchling will probably happen too...

I can't see Ash getting Fennekin if he gets Fletchling. Plus, I think Fennekin would suit Serena extremely well.

Ash doesn't need to mentor everyone, these characters aren't stupid. .

This part didn't make sense. He simply wants Ash to be the more experienced person in the group and let him help out people like he did with May. How does that even remotely imply that the characters are stupid? Does that mean May is stupid?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'd rather they stay. TR's other Pokemon have had their time to shine, but the Unova Pokemon really haven't.

Hmm, but would it really make a difference if Yamask and Woobat and the others stayed? I mean seeing them blast off isn't really that entertaining imo.

This part didn't make sense. He simply wants Ash to be the more experienced person in the group and let him help out people like he did with May. How does that even remotely imply that the characters are stupid? Does that mean May is stupid?

Any particular examples? Because I seem to recall that he usually ignored her in her times of need (i.e. training during her Contests instead of cheering for her/lending emotional support, which was kind of rude). I actually agree with those who say that the other characters don't need Ash's mentoring. I mean it would be a nice gesture, but I don't think Ash is in any position to play teacher. :x

Shraeder

It's Lit
Him getting Pokemon that are the same type is likely and usually his dual typed Pokemon serve as a mono type.

I wouldn't say it's likely just because it happened in Unova. Though he did have Gliscor/Staraptor in Sinnoh, he ended up "releasing" Gliscor.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Hmm, but would it really make a difference if Yamask and Woobat and the others stayed? I mean seeing them blast off isn't really that entertaining imo.

Any particular examples? Because I seem to recall that he usually ignored her in her times of need (i.e. training during her Contests instead of cheering for her/lending emotional support, which was kind of rude). I actually agree with those who say that the other characters don't need Ash's mentoring. I mean it would be a nice gesture, but I don't think Ash is in any position to play teacher. :x
Contests were really not his forte, and yeah,he left her out to dry like a good firend probably would, but there was a fair bit of coaching and training with Torchic in the beginning, once he got past "Iris Syndrome" and stopepd mocking the new girl.

adamfitz

poké-lover
After seeing the clearer image of Clemont and friends, I can actually accept Clemont being a member of the group (Not confirmed, but it's highly likely that he will be and yes, I know the poster exists as well.). He doesn't look like an robot or something. xD

I feel the same way
I was worried about his robotic arms and glasses
But I actually like his anime version :D

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I want more comedy this time.But not like BW comedy...it was too kid-ish.It felt like a show for 3 year olds...seriously.

Serena looks like she would take herself too seriously and that could be funny.I see her being somewhat like Ursula and Burgundy...yeah,we need a main character that isn't so pure and dull all the time.

Clemont could be like a crazy inventor...being overly fascinated with everything,having no boundaries and making people feel uncomfortable.

And I'd like to see Ash's enthusiasm and loud persona being shunned in this region.I'd love it if the Kalos people were portrayed as snobs like a lot of French people and would react badly to Ash's wild behaviour and lack of discipline and education.It could be fun.

Janovy

Banned
I want more comedy this time.But not like BW comedy...it was too kid-ish.It felt like a show for 3 year olds...seriously.
Maybe that is because this show IS for little kids.

And BW had many funny moments. Not sure what you want considering this is NOT aimed at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.