• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon x and y's full pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harison

How is it that we have gotten to June the 11th and we STILL don't have x and y's full pokedex? I really hate this whole letting it out in small groups thing, that they do when all anyone wants to see is the full pokedex. Especially as all I've wanted to do for months now is to be able to see it so that I will be able to formulate my team like I did with Black and White. The game is being released on October the 12th we are a whole 3 months and a day a way from it's global release and we STILL don't have the full pokedex and the information that comes with it I really don't get what the big hold up is?!That and we know nothing about the new regions gym leaders or anything else about the Kalos region e.g. the full story of the Kalos region as they haven't really given us anything on that either. The only Pokémon that is on my team so far is Fennekin as it is clearly the coolest starter on offer.;257;

Frost Mage

<3 Heavenly~
I like this way of revealing Pokemon fffaaaaaarrrrrr more than having the entire Pokedex. Makes things so much more exciting.

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
Why would Nintendo want to do that? Spoil it for everyone? I know that I would rather be surprised to discover all the new Pokemon than for Nintendo just to show us.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i hope it comes at least 1½ months before, with the release of a new set of Pokemon TCG

Draknir

Fear the Deer
You do realize that we NEVER get the full regional dex before the release of a game, right? The only reason that it looks like that in the past is because the dex is revealed after the Japanese release, which has always taken place before the international releases prior to X and Y.

Perhaps you could wait a couple of days before starting the game to formulate your team if it is that important to you?

Kacho

You are next.
Nintendo haven't even reveal WHO the professor tree is or WHO the evil team or WHO the gym leaders are

TheMaster327

How is it that we have gotten to June the 11th and we STILL don't have x and y's full pokedex? I really hate this whole letting it out in small groups thing, that they do when all anyone wants to see is the full pokedex. Especially as all I've wanted to do for months now is to be able to see it so that I will be able to formulate my team like I did with Black and White. The game is being released on October the 12th we are a whole 3 months and a day a way from it's global release and we STILL don't have the full pokedex and the information that comes with it I really don't get what the big hold up is?!That and we know nothing about the new regions gym leaders or anything else about the Kalos region e.g. the full story of the Kalos region as they haven't really given us anything on that either. The only Pokémon that is on my team so far is Fennekin as it is clearly the coolest starter on offer.;257;

*coughs*4 whole months and a day*coughs*

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
It's just more exciting and surprising this way.

And have all of the Fairy threads been closed already?

afraid so >> XD anyway, on topic: yeah, if the release them all at once, what fun would that be? I know it's only 17 Pokémon, 1 new form AND 1 brand new typebut once you see what you do, it's exciting ^^

Well for people who play ingame this way of showing the new Pokemon is probably very exiting and interesting. But for me who doesnt play ingame anymore and would rather just have it all at once I dont really care for it. But I guess the only reason this atmosphere is here is because the game is getting released for everyone at the same time and not with the delay like in the past sooo . .

Status
Not open for further replies.