• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon X Fairy Monotype- In-Game

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
Here's the team...

Florges
Flower Veil
Modest
Moves:
-Moonblast
-Psychic
-Energy Ball
-Aromatherapy/Wish

Gardevoir
Synchronize
Modest/Timid
Moves:
-Moonblast
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt
-Calm Mind/Thunderbolt

Mega Mawile
Huge Power
Adamant
Moves:
-Iron Head
-Play Rough
-Swords Dance
-Rock Slide

Azumarill
Huge Power
Adamant
Moves:
-Waterfall
-Play Rough
-Power Up Punch
-Bulldoze

Togekiss
Serene Grace
Timid
Moves:
-Dazzling Gleam
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Psychic

Granbull
Intimidate
Adamant
Moves:
-Play Rough
-Earthquake
-Payback
-Wild Charge

chap196

For Azumarill
Power Up Punch has low Power and are too slow to setup, I would use Superpower or Knock Off instead. Aqua Jet is a must on Azumarill, so I would replace Bulldoze with it.

For Togekiss
I wouldn't use Psychic as it didn't cover a lot of type. I would use Thunder Wave instead since it allows Togekiss to outspeed your opponent Pokemon and flinch it with Air Slash.

Hope this help

coolerdynastic

Actually it would be awesome when Azumarill can learn Belly Drum as its Egg move. Let it hold Sitrus Berry and he will start sweeping like a monster rabbit