• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon x Human Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the other Pokemon x Human threads have been closed, so I've started the subject again for everyone! Anyway, you know the deal. We'll discuss any Human x Pokemon shipping you're into!

My all time favourite ship is Will x Xatu. I like it because Will's my favourite Elite four, while Xatu is my favourite pokemon. I don't even think it has a name though. :( Oh well, I usually call it TwoTwoShipping anyway.

Oh, and I also like Whitney x Miltank, Wallace x Milotic (Waternarcshipping, I believe?), and Ash x Bayleef. So, any ship you like?

Meowth City

Staff member
Will x Xatu = PresageShipping
Whitney x Miltank = DairyShipping
Wallace x Milotic = WaterNarcShipping
Ash x Bayleef = BodyslamShipping/LegShipping

As for myself, I only like PikaShipping (Ash x Pikachu) as a BROTP, since that's pretty much canon, and I think AltoShipping (Ash x Latias) is kind of cute with Latias in her human form. Otherwise, I'm not too fond of Human x Pokemon pairings to be honest.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I've always been quite fond of Altoshipping (Ash x Latias) since it was quite obvious that she had a crush on him after he saved her from Annie and Oakley. And it was not hard to see that Ash really did care for her too.

I do ship Pikashipping as well. Ash and Pikachu have been together since the very begining and they are the best of friends. They really do care for each other too and lets not forget that Ash did tell Pikachu that he loves him right before he was swallowed up by that blob in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I've always had a soft spot for this pairing and probably always will.

HatThiefshipping (Ash x Aipom) is so cute too. I used to love how Aipom would steal his hat, that's one of the reasons why I love this pairing.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I actually have a lot of favorite Pokemon/human ships, but all of them are platonic since I actually don't do Pokephilia. lol I won't try and list them because I will sometimes love them for absurd/headcanon reasons, but to name a few, I like ExhallenShipping (Volkner/Luxray), OuijaShipping (Morty/Gengar), SnuggleShipping (Flint/Flareon), FuwaFuwaShipping (game!Blue/Arcanine) and SteelyShipping (Jasmine/Steelix) to name a few. I like shipping characters with their signature Pokemon most of the time to be really general. :p

Anime-wise, I adore PikaShipping (Ash/Pikachu) and StaffShipping (Sir Aaron/Lucario).

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
I have a few platonic Pokémon x human ships, mainly inspired by certain runs or fan art. My favorites are Red x Pikachu, Red x Articuno, Red x Dugtrio, Leaf x Raichu, Leaf x Charizard, Leaf x Butterfree, Kris x Typhlosion, Kris x Espeon, May x Blaziken, May x Groudon, May x Aggron, May x Swellow, May x Minun, May x Swampert (especially as a mega), May x Glalie, May x cosplay Pikachu, Dawn x Torterra, Dawn x Lucario, Dawn x Palkia, Dawn x Giratina, Lyra x spiky-eared Pichu, Lyra x Meganium, Lyra x Lugia, Hilda x Emboar, Hilda x Zekrom, Hilda x Lilligant, Rosa x Keldeo, Rosa x Excadrill, Rosa x Serperior, Rosa x Zoroark, Serena x Delphox, Serena x Aurorus, Serena x Xerneas, Serena x Furfrou, Serena x Diancie, and Shaymin x all the main girls. As I said, though, only platonically.

Though, Altoshipping is ADORABLE.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ I forgot about AffinityShipping (Red/Pikachu)! I totally love that one too! XD lol I don't know why, but most of the playable female characters look really good when shipped with Pokemon. :p It's either really cute or really touching.

^For me with female characters x pokemon, in a best friend approach it's either Dawn x Toxicroak (Female) or White x Swanna (Female), since I used them in my runs. And in the romantic-ish aspect, Dawn x Jolteon (Male), since my Jolteon is really awesome on Platinum.

Other than that, I usually like Elite Four when shipped with their star pokemon. I don't know, I just like the elite four better than any character because their so underused sometimes. Again, favourite one is Presageshipping, but I also like Lorelei x Lapras because those were my original favs before gen 2. :p

Blood Red

【推しの子】
I dunno, how would a PokémonxHuman pairing even work in the romantic sense? I get AshxPikachu as a BROTP and Latias can literally turn into a human being so that's okay, but wouldn't the other pairings be illegal?

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ Not too sure, but as I've said, I don't ship Human/Pokemon in the romantic sense, so I don't really think about it. lol

Hanzer

Water Goddess Enjoyer
There are some pretty canon shipps in the anime, but just as (best) friends not necesserly romantic shipps:
Ash x Pikachu (of course), Dawn x Piplup, Iris x Axew, Iris x Excadrill, Serena x Fennekin, Clemont x Shinx/Luxio, Bonnie x Dedenne, Misty x Togepi, Ash x Charizard, May x Phione, Lucario x Sir Aaron

For the more romantic ones, there is Ash x Latias. The another one that I can think about is Ash x Bayleef and nothing more.

And now some imaginary shippings. Croagunk x Brock (I always though those poison jabs were out of jealousy... don't know why xD), Gliscor x Ash, Ash x Infernape, well, pretty much Ash x every pokemon he has, Dawn x Plusle&Minun, Gardenia x James' Cacnea, James x Carnivine/Weezing, Jessie x Seviper, Serena x Pancham

With the romantic sense? It's not really... Illegal, it just depends on how the writer/author sets it to be. If they set them out to be best friends, then they'll be just that. If they're set to be a couple, it depends on the magnitude of the story/art. It's not bad if say, the story was just like any of the other human x human "I like you cause you're nice and can relate to me" thing.

But anyway, the only ones I ship in the romantic way is Will x Xatu, Wallace x Milotic, Ash x Bayleef, and that's it, really. The others are all best friend manners for me. It is all good if you don't like the romance, though. I won't flame. :)

SchwaWarrior

Coffee is Love ♪
There's no reason for me not to come out and say that I'm a proud "Pokephile", and that this thread is awesome. I'll ship any human and Pokemon as long as it's "good", as in well-written or well-thought-out, and I ship myself with Gardevoir more than sometimes. ;]

I love both the cute, platonic stuff as well as the intense lemony stuff. I do not like "forced" though, but I always appreciate an incredible story that features it and makes me angry and emotional, the way an incredible story should.

It is hard to come across good Human x Pokemon stories that meet my standards, though. They're there, but you have to do a lot of sifting first, at least on mainstream places like FF.Net.

I'm not sure if it's against the rules to make references to actual lemons, even without providing a URL link, so I'll just say I can name several, but my favorite one ever written was this jaw-dropping 10,000+ word oneshot about an Eevee and a shelter-seeking Trainer in a cave, from the Eevee's point of view, and every meticulous detail concocted perfectly. It's possible some of you know of it.

There's also a platonic (non-lemon) one about Trainer x Gardevoir, which is fairly old, called "The Kiss" found on FF, and I like that one a lot too, possibly because it's really cute and was also one of the first Human x Poke fics I had written that felt like real love and effort went into it and not like someone was hurriedly typing with just one hand, you know?

So yeah, I adore Human x Poke stories, both cute and hardcore and in-between. And I adore Gardevoir to pieces, to the extent that in my various fantasies I self-insert as the Embrace Pokemon herself about half the time, lying blissfully in her Trainer's arms, every fiber of both her body and her telepathic mind alight with the yieldless torrent of love and emotion pouring into her from her beloved "master"... etc etc. :p

Blood Red

【推しの子】
There are some pretty canon shipps in the anime, but just as (best) friends not necesserly romantic shipps:
Ash x Pikachu (of course), Dawn x Piplup, Iris x Axew, Iris x Excadrill, Serena x Fennekin, Clemont x Shinx/Luxio, Bonnie x Dedenne, Misty x Togepi, Ash x Charizard, May x Phione, Lucario x Sir Aaron

For the more romantic ones, there is Ash x Latias. The another one that I can think about is Ash x Bayleef and nothing more.

And now some imaginary shippings. Croagunk x Brock (I always though those poison jabs were out of jealousy... don't know why xD), Gliscor x Ash, Ash x Infernape, well, pretty much Ash x every pokemon he has, Dawn x Plusle&Minun, Gardenia x James' Cacnea, James x Carnivine/Weezing, Jessie x Seviper, Serena x Pancham

I just had to bold that part because...seriously? I thought you would've liked Dawn as a character, why would you want to torture her? :p

And yeah, I think AshxLatias is the only one that works in a romantic context IMO, since she can turn into a human.

Schwa Warrior Glad you like this thread. :) I agree that it's hard to find pokephilia stories on FF.net, since a lot of them seemed "forced". Like I said before, a Human x Poke fic can be almost the same emotional impact as a regular human x human fic depending on the story.

I made a fic on FF just a few days ago with Will and Xatu, called Two. It's short, yes, but it just gives the hint that a pokemon and human can be together no matter what the differences, and isn't always a bad and forceful relationship. :)

SchwaWarrior

Coffee is Love ♪
I made a fic on FF just a few days ago with Will and Xatu, called Two. It's short, yes, but it just gives the hint that a pokemon and human can be together no matter what the differences, and isn't always a bad and forceful relationship. :)

I will give that story a look! Thanks for mentioning it. (Will needs more love and attention! We only ever very briefly see or hear of him in the whole Pokemon series.)

I will give that story a look! Thanks for mentioning it. (Will needs more love and attention! We only ever very briefly see or hear of him in the whole Pokemon series.)

Thanks. I know it won't really pass the standards of long story (Don't know why I even made it chaptered, but hey), it was just a spur of thought one day. :p

And I do agree that Will needs more attention, especially with Xatu. They can make such great stories together no matter which path you take, whether it's the manga "I just wanna have fun!" Will to the game "I wanna be the greatest trainer!" Will. To me, not even Karen can make such great stories with him as Xatu does.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
I'm not really too crazy about Human/Pokemon ships, to be honest, but I have to say that I do support a couple of ships.

I honestly do like Pikashipping but as a best friend ship, same goes to LilBlueshipping, Altoshipping, Serena x Fennekin, Clemont x Chespin, and Bonnie x Dedenne (I have no idea what the ship name is for those ships, sorry)

I've been playing Omega Ruby lately and I've always had a soft spot for Brendan x Groudon but now even more so. I've also liked Calem x Xerneas and Serena x Yveltal.

Those are the only ones I can think of, atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.